Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB Host Controller for 3DO FZ-1

• 27-03-2019 1:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,882 ✭✭✭

ITEM: USB Host Controller for 3DO FZ-1
    POST\COLLECTION: Post
    PRICE: 65 Euro + postage (postage should be about 5 euro).
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash, Bank Transfer, possible trade.

I have a spare USB host controller for the 3DO FZ-1 that needs some repair to work. I've had this a couple of years and back then I tried to desolder and resolder the USB header to reverse it. At that stage I had zero soldering skills and messed it up, got annoyed and purchased another one and stuck this in a drawer(my skills have increased at least 5% since then :)).

Anyway, it needs repairing hench the very reasonable price for this thing. You'll need to solder on a USB port and maybe repair a trace on the board. Apart from all that it should work fine. The repair is an easy job for someone with even slightly better soldering skills than me.

Comes with the required ribbon cables and instructions.

Originally purchased from http://www.3do-renovation.ru/USB_Host_for_FZ1.htm

Pics below show what you get as well as close ups of the damage.

KPY7V7s.jpg

0tz6M2X.jpg

k9jCGrN.jpg

QBV4BQ9.jpg
    Tagged:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement