Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canceled Eir.

• 27-03-2019 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I cancelled Eir last week and am currently waiting for my 30 days notice to expire so I can move to another provider.

I cancelled everything. Phone TV and landline and broadband and also mobile. However, due to countless terrible experiences with you, I can't help but fear something is going to go wrong somewhere, more than likely with mobile.

Would you be able to check the following for me if I pm you account details :

1. That all my eir services are cancelled including mobile.
    2. What happens my mobile when it cancels initially. Does it go to payg from billpay before I move it from Eir?
    3. I'd like you to remove my bank account details from your system so it cancels the direct debit. I've no problem paying the final bill. I just dont trust you guys to take the correct amount. Can you do this?
    4. If I can move broadband to another provider during my notice period to Eir. I'd like to keep a continuous connection to the Internet and there may be a few days shut off if I wait for my eir account to close.

I can't bring myself to ring up about these and going through another hour or two of bull****.

If you need anything else, please let me know. Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hi,

I cancelled Eir last week and am currently waiting for my 30 days notice to expire so I can move to another provider.

I cancelled everything. Phone TV and landline and broadband and also mobile. However, due to countless terrible experiences with you, I can't help but fear something is going to go wrong somewhere, more than likely with mobile.

Would you be able to check the following for me if I pm you account details :

1. That all my eir services are cancelled including mobile.
    2. What happens my mobile when it cancels initially. Does it go to payg from billpay before I move it from Eir?
    3. I'd like you to remove my bank account details from your system so it cancels the direct debit. I've no problem paying the final bill. I just dont trust you guys to take the correct amount. Can you do this?
    4. If I can move broadband to another provider during my notice period to Eir. I'd like to keep a continuous connection to the Internet and there may be a few days shut off if I wait for my eir account to close.

I can't bring myself to ring up about these and going through another hour or two of bull****.

If you need anything else, please let me know. Cheers.
    Hi MentalMario 

Can you pm me the following details please and I will look into the above for you.

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement