Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KBC app - unresponsive

• 27-03-2019 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭

Anyone else with problems?

I can log in fine but when I do the app is completely unresponsive. Tap on account details or transfers and it does nothing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

Working fine for me. There is a Talk to KBC forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Prospector1989

Android? I was having the same issue. It seems you now need to kind of "swipe" on the circles instead of tapping on them to get them to open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Android? I was having the same issue. It seems you now need to kind of "swipe" on the circles instead of tapping on them to get them to open.

Android Indeed

I've to hammer the touch points repeatedly with my finger to get it to work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭tnegun

Same here on Android. Works fine on one device and not the other, have to tap and swipe repeatedly to get it working there's a thread being ignored on the askkbc forum too plus tons of negative reviews in the playstore saying the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭homer911

No issues here - I see they have finally added "view" access for their notice accounts - hope they can add a function to issue notice as well to save a trip into the "branch"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

Having issues as well on Android. Always found it poorly designed - style over substance but now it's unusable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭franglan

Swip to view detailed account details.

That doesn't work reliably either on my phone, it ocassional works swiping just like it ocasionally works tapping. I've a second device and its the same app version and that works by tapping first time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭franglan

tnegun wrote: »
    That doesn't work reliably either on my phone, it ocassional works swiping just like it ocasionally works tapping. I've a second device and its the same app version and that works by tapping first time.

This is annoying correct! Exact same issue when I tried it again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Is one on Android 7 and the other on a newer version?

• Advertisement

Yes 7 seems to be work fine its the 8/Oreo device I'm having trouble with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Yes 7 seems to be work fine its the 8/Oreo device I'm having trouble with

Hmmm, other way round for me.

Actually the phone is running Pie so version 9 thats having trouble.

Advertisement