Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMPLAINT: been accused of not being the account holder! I just want my bill!

• 27-03-2019 9:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

I'm a customer of yours, and changed from PAYG to bill pay and ordered broadband on 22nd February. I'm still waiting on Internet over a month now.

I got an email about my bill, but I didn't receive a bill, I checked my eir online account, my eir online account is deactivated!

I private messaged eircare on twitter and last night got accused of not being the account holder by "rinu" & "fathi" after sending ALL of my details and a photo of the contract, and he it was a screenshot? That's how pathetic your customer service is!! I don't know what else yous want from me! How am I not the account holder if I've a copy of the contract and know all of my details?
    If someone else wants to pay my bill for me, I wouldn't be complaining 🙄

I just want to find my goddamn bill since it hasn't arrived in the post, not on my email and not on my account. I just want to know if I've gone over my allowances on my contract for the love of sweet baby jesus.

I am so close to making an official complaint about your staff and cancelling my broadband order and my phone deal because of this stress your company is causing me.

And please don't tell me to call yous, I've spent the last hour trying to get through to a human.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

SMJSF wrote: »
    I'm a customer of yours, and changed from PAYG to bill pay and ordered broadband on 22nd February. I'm still waiting on Internet over a month now.

I got an email about my bill, but I didn't receive a bill, I checked my eir online account, my eir online account is deactivated!

I private messaged eircare on twitter and last night got accused of not being the account holder by "rinu" & "fathi" after sending ALL of my details and a photo of the contract, and he it was a screenshot? That's how pathetic your customer service is!! I don't know what else yous want from me! How am I not the account holder if I've a copy of the contract and know all of my details?
    If someone else wants to pay my bill for me, I wouldn't be complaining 🙄

I just want to find my goddamn bill since it hasn't arrived in the post, not on my email and not on my account. I just want to know if I've gone over my allowances on my contract for the love of sweet baby jesus.

I am so close to making an official complaint about your staff and cancelling my broadband order and my phone deal because of this stress your company is causing me.

And please don't tell me to call yous, I've spent the last hour trying to get through to a human.
    Hi SMJSF

Can you pm me the following information and I will look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement