Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Codenames game 76

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

sKeith wrote: »
    Moon was neutral, so i didn't mind you picking it. It wasn't blue or assasin, therfore not something to steer you clear of. When you see its neutral, you should know there is a 2nd tidal, not moon.

Ya but my go was over at moon, it was late knowing then! I get what ur saying though, it was low risk

I don’t get the mammoth and hare?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Green&Red wrote: »
    Ya but my go was over at moon, it was late knowing then! I get what ur saying though, it was low risk

But you passed after switch and then again after star.
    You could have guessed force at either of those opportunities.

Just to clarify, you get another go if you get the right colour. If captain says goose, and then player picks jupiter, and its the right colour, then they get to go again.

sKeith wrote: »
    Just to clarify, you get another go if you get the right colour. If captain says goose, and then player picks jupiter, and its the right colour, then they get to go again.

So that’s what I was asking earlier.
    I asked about moon for tidal and neutral, we lost our turn, I thought that was that for tidal?
    Or could I have guessed tidal on our next go?

sorry I couldn't answer during the game, but yes, you could guess the 2nd tidal at any time you wished.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Wooly mammoth - hare - hairy etc etc

So that’s what I was asking earlier.
    I asked about moon for tidal and neutral, we lost our turn, I thought that was that for tidal?
    Or could I have guessed tidal on our next go?

And sorry as well i didnt pick up this was what you meant.

Pter wrote: »
    And sorry as well i didnt pick up this was what you meant.

Likely story Pter!

Mammoth was an awesome pickup

I still don't get the hare mammoth connection yet, but the way you explain it pter would be an illegal clue, so can't be that.

As in, hare not equals hair.

• Advertisement

Its more likely a clue because both hares and mammoths enjoy eating grass, isn't that right kolido ;)

They both have hair. Thats what i meant. Cats have fur. But Hares have hair.

Pter wrote: »
    They both have hair. Thats what i meant. Cats have fur. But Hares have hair.

Lol, stop digging.

Random guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

A hare is basically a small mammoth, without tusks and not extinct, pretty obvious, no?

Thats what i meant to say.

Kolido wrote: »
    A hare is basically a small mammoth, without tusks and not extinct, pretty obvious, no?

Post of the day!

Another game?

Advertisement