Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long for loan application

Options
  • 27-03-2019 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Hi team,

I applied for a loan online on Monday morning.  Its gone through 2 stages but seems to have stalled.
    How long does it normally take?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there whitelightrider,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

The timeframe varies for loan applications as applications are assessed on an individual basis.

Please be assured that you will be contacted once a decision is reached.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Innocent123

Have the same question but this doesn't really answer it. Can you give a range, or the max number of days before I could expect to hear back?

The timeframe varies for loan applications as applications are assessed on an individual basis.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Thanks,

Lorna

Hi Innocent123,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are aware that our Lending team are working through a high volume of applications at present. Please bear with us while we work through these as effectively as we can.

However if you would like an update on the progress of your application please call our Lending team on 0818 200 334 and an advisor will be happy to look into this for you.

Many Thanks

John

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

I received an update on Friday from the team - they are now looking for bank statements and payslips.  I mean come on BOI, you have my bank statements.  Ive been with you all my life.
    As for the payslips, you see the wages going into my account.  This sings of delay tactics really.  

Advertisement