Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card Services department.

Options
  • 27-03-2019 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭

Bloody hopeless. I applied for an increase on my CC limit on Monday. Completed the first stage over the phone that afternoon, and was informed that it would then be forwarded to the underwriting section, who would email me the next day for verification of my pps number. Still haven't received that email despite several calls to them. Spoke to a lady this afternoon who said it takes 24-36 hours from receipt of my pps verification for the increase to be put on my card. Problem is, I need that card for tomorrow. <snip>? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

blueser wrote: »
    Bloody hopeless. I applied for an increase on my CC limit on Monday. Completed the first stage over the phone that afternoon, and was informed that it would then be forwarded to the underwriting section, who would email me the next day for verification of my pps number. Still haven't received that email despite several calls to them. Spoke to a lady this afternoon who said it takes 24-36 hours from receipt of my pps verification for the increase to be put on my card. Problem is, I need that card for tomorrow. <snip>? 

Hi Blueser,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Applications to increase a credit card limit are assessed on an individual case by case basis and as such time frames may vary.

We understand that this is inconvenient to you as you need to use your card this weekend. We can only apologies for the delay in this instance.

If you need to talk to a credit card advisor today on this please call 1890 251 251.

Many Thanks

John

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Thanks, but it's been sorted. Eventually. And apologies for my earlier post. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

That's okay blueser, we do understand the frustrating circumstances.

We're sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement