Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estate agents Kilkenny

• 27-03-2019 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi. I recently bought a small retail unit in Kilkenny. Can anyone recommend an estate agent who will work hard to rent the property and offers value for money? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭bertie4evr

tommy35 wrote: »
    Hi. I recently bought a small retail unit in Kilkenny. Can anyone recommend an estate agent who will work hard to rent the property and offers value for money? Thanks

Fran Grincell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Fran Grincell also.
    He recently sorted me out with a specific property , The rest weren't interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

Stay away from Dunphys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

And stay well clear of O'Keefe also. Have dealt with Fran before and seems genuine

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭earlytobed

would agree with all posts on this thread.
    Green Door also good to deal with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 blobbykk

In Castlecomer but worth talking to.

https://cooganauctioneers.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭ScallionAyter

bertie4evr wrote: »
    Fran Grincell

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
    OPPORTUNITY, OPPORTUNITY, OPPORTUNITY!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 tommy35

I went with Fran Grincell. Absolutely delighted with his service. I dealt mostly with his son David and for the small retail unit and fee he worked extremely hard to get a tenant. Have a great tenant now on a 10 year lease. Thanks for all the advice guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭jimmythesulk

Have used dunphys and got a very good service.

Advertisement