Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Tkt Query

Options
  • 27-03-2019 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

It looks like I may have misplaced two tickets I had for a sold out gig next week

Does anyone know if I am out flat of luck or whether there is a way to obtain replacement tkts through Ticketmaster?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

ShimSlady wrote: »
    It looks like I may have misplaced two tickets I had for next weeks Idles gig.

Does anyone know if I am out flat of luck or whether there is a way to obtain replacement tkts through Ticketmaster?

Email ticketmaster and say they never arrived.
    They will reissue you some tickets, and cancel the barcode on the lost ones.
    I am not too sure what they will do if you say you lost them.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

EyesClosed wrote: »
    I am not too sure what they will do if you say you lost them.
    I know of one person who was told tough luck, another also foolishly admitted to losing them but gave a sob story and got them replaced.

They will often insist you collect them at the box office and need the credit card, or a photocopy/printout of the credit card that bought them -especially as it is so close to the gig date now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Yea if you used a credit or debit card head to a ticketmaster and see can the offer you new tickets that was connected to the cards..I heard of that been done before at phoenix park but that might have changed....

let use know if it works cause it might answer a few questions others may have in the future here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

Yeah, say they never arrived in the post and you'll be fine. They'll reissue new tickets and you can collect from box office.

I made the mistake of admitting I had misplaced tickets before and I got a PFO. I had the order history and it was a seated vicar street gig and I asked them just to cancel the old tickets and reissue for the same seats and they said there was no chance. Luckily I found my original tickets before the gig but it was a lesson learned!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Yeah, say they never arrived in the post and you'll be fine. They'll reissue new tickets and you can collect from box office.

I made the mistake of admitting I had misplaced tickets before and I got a PFO. I had the order history and it was a seated vicar street gig and I asked them just to cancel the old tickets and reissue for the same seats and they said there was no chance. Luckily I found my original tickets before the gig but it was a lesson learned!

That's mad from a company that allude to being the Masters of Tickets. It should all just be built into the website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

That's mad from a company that allude to being the Bastards of Tickets. It should all just be built into the website.

Fixed that for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭r0chf0rt

If they are seated tickets and you say that you lost them then you can request them to be reprinted. I think they charge 5 or 6 per ticket. If they are standing and you say you lost them then they will tell you tough luck.

If you say they never arrived in the post they will reissue them for box office collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

That's mad from a company that allude to being the Bastards of Tickets. It should all just be built into the website.

Fixed that for you ;)

Couldn't agree more! :D...Was about to fix it myself!:rolleyes:

Advertisement