Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

RossieMan wrote: »
    What a joke.

Why? Dunno about you but I’ll happily trade in my Ukrainian goalkeeper and Egyptian midfielder etc for a chance at a usable card.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    Why? Dunno about you but I’ll happily trade in my Ukrainian goalkeeper and Egyptian midfielder etc for a chance at a usable card.

I assume the players are from this TOTW? You have to exchange probably 6 weeks worth of players for 1 red player. Why couldn't they make it an IF?

Can't see too many having 11 crappy reds lying around.

I assume the players are from this TOTW? You have to exchange probably 6 weeks worth of players for 1 red player. Why couldn't they make it an IF?

Judging by the pics on Twitter it’s any totw player you get as a red pick as I’ve seen people get Aguero etc.
    Great idea in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yeah, it’s any TOTW. Good way to recycle red IFs... unfortunately I’ve only played about 3 weekend leagues, so I’ve only got 8 players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lol you would literally moan about anything ha. If you don't like it don't do it but I'll be defo doing it.

• Advertisement

Yeah, it’s any TOTW. Good way to recycle red IFs... unfortunately I’ve only played about 3 weekend leagues, so I’ve only got 8 players.

There doesn't seem to be an expiration time on it so I'd say you will have loads of time to get a few.

jayo26 wrote: »
    There doesn't seem to be an expiration time on it so I'd say you will have loads of time to get a few.

Yeah zaro tweeted that it’s there for the remainder of fifa, would def make me play more wl.

I submitted 11 players there but my pick pack is stuck behind about 150 de ligt haha, I’ll flog them Tuesday if there’s no totw sbc tomorrow or ucl marquee matchups Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Hogey007 wrote: »
    6 new icon sbc’s including cryuff.

It’s kept the theme of only needing 1 icon but loads of squads

The requirements for Cruyff :eek::eek::eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, I really want to like Ronaldo, but I can't help but feel I've paid 1.3m for Ibrahimovic with a funny run.

Defo doing one of those Reward SBCs though. OOOH! OP Carlos as well. been waiting on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

easily going for 2500 now, tidy profit

Very convenient timing with that sbc!

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, I really want to like Ronaldo, but I can't help but feel I've paid 1.3m for Ibrahimovic with a funny run.

Defo doing one of those Reward SBCs though. OOOH! OP Carlos as well. been waiting on him.

I'm not sure on base Ronaldo now as I used him earlier into the game but back then I loved him and was using his 95 up until two weeks ago he is lethal with shots from different directions and at distances.

H7DfboM.png

Meh. Already have 84 Pepe. Chose Donna for his rating.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

H7DfboM.png

Meh. Already have 84 Pepe. Chose Donna for his rating.

He's a fine keeper. I know you've a god squad but with TOTS coming you might want to throw together an Italian team to try out (isn't that what TOTS is for) and he's totally playable in that. I'd bet he's infinitely better than anyone you put into it anyway. :D

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    He's a fine keeper. I know you've a god squad but with TOTS coming you might want to throw together an Italian team to try out (isn't that what TOTS is for) and he's totally playable in that. I'd bet he's infinitely better than anyone you put into it anyway. :D

Only put in 2 84s, rest were all 81s that really wouldn't even be good for objective huntings. Could see him going into Carlos though.

Only thing putting me off Carlos is my love of Alonso. Scored a Hatrick for me in my last game earlier :)

Only put in 2 84s, rest were all 81s that really wouldn't even be good for objective huntings. Could see him going into Carlos though.

Only thing putting me off Carlos is my love of Alonso. Scored a Hatrick for me in my last game earlier :)

I'm using prime Carlos and to be honest he aint that special mate he would have speed over Alonso for sure but I don't see him any better then one of the inform sandro cards I'm thinking selling him.

It's actually not bad given its any TOTW. The way it was worded made it seem like it was just this TOTW.
    Don't have enough low rated to do one myself. Not putting in any 84+.

Sold off the de ligt for 800 a piece because I had so many Danny rose buried in unassigned and also picked up 10 cuardaro at 5.8 when I seen the Colombian objective and he’s now extinct at 11k.

So needed to get to all them while profit was good.

600k profit from all the English players and cuadrado I got today.

Opened the fut champs 86+ and choices were 87 Asenjo, 87 Pepe or 88 quagriella, chose the 88 as he’ll be handy for any serie a objectives.

Threw Ronnie up overnight at a high enough price that if he sold, I’d make 20k profit. Sold within twenty minutes.

Going to go hunting for someone to splash my 1.4m coins on that won’t massively lose value. Probably a striker. Not tried messi yet this year.

Threw Ronnie up overnight at a high enough price that if he sold, I’d make 20k profit. Sold within twenty minutes.

Going to go hunting for someone to splash my 1.4m coins on that won’t massively lose value. Probably a striker. Not tried messi yet this year.

Try baby van der sar out of the change from Messi

• Registered Users Posts: 42,085 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Did the Fut Champs Upgrade and got IF Icardi. Was hoping for better but he'll do as a supersub for a while.

• Advertisement

Looks like we’ll get a mls potm, probably worth picking up a couple of mls golds, I imagine any mls potm would be fairly cheap so people might just do it for ibra links or whatever

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1114241902717689858?s=21

Try baby van der sar out of the change from Messi

Good call.

Think I might try out Headliner Werner as well. Or Rashford.

Not sure which. Werner is cheaper, and looks better imo, but has a stronger chance to tank in price if he gets a TOTY.

Good call.

Not sure which. Werner is cheaper, and looks better imo, but has a stronger chance to tank in price if he gets a TOTY.

I didn't like Rashford at all he was fast and tricky bit seemed to miss loads of chances.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I didn't like Rashford at all he was fast and tricky bit seemed to miss loads of chances.

Werner it is, so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Redeemed draft token from the weekly objectives. Got my best ever squad, 190. Prime Icon Vieira + Zanetti, MOTM Suarez, TOTY Ramos, Carniball Dybala + 90 Mbappe, 92 Griezmann etc. I don’t ever want to leave this squad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Good call.

I have headliner Werner. Packed untradeable. Can't really work him into my side with chem so he's my go to super sub. He's unreal, especially when I bring him on with 30 to go fresh.

He feels so quick across the ground. Absolutely eats up space if it's left in behind and first time shots in the box are class as well.

I've been half thinking about getting center back matthaus to get him to full chem but I'd miss him as that secret second half weapon.

8-3 in wl, Best start.

We’ll see how my results are shortly though when the R9 and Eusebio loans end :D

The inevitable! 14-12 now. Had to try get games done as don’t think I’ll get to play any tomorrow.

Bit disappointing to go from 8-3 to 14-12 but was always likely after I lost my superstar loan players and had also built up form so was then playing much better people.

10-6 currently.

I’m actually 7-1 since I switched to a 3atb formation. And that one was when I went to answer the door, and accidentally cancelled a pause when I was leaving without noticing.

Van Dijk, Blanc and Luiz are rock solid as a back threee, letting everyone else push up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

10-6 currently.

I’m actually 7-1 since I switched to a 3atb formation. And that one was when I went to answer the door, and accidentally cancelled a pause when I was leaving without noticing.

Van Dijk, Blanc and Luiz are rock solid as a back threee, letting everyone else push up.

What 3atb formation? I switch to 3421 when i'm up against a 4231 drop back. You can really overload them. You get wrecked by 442 tho.. well at least I do. :D

• Advertisement

3 at the back is fine for someone playing threw the middle, if they use the wings you're wide open every single attack.

Very easy to beat, but I do agree that if you can keep the ball, you'll great loads of chances.

Currently 13-2 myself, 1 loss being a disconnect cheater which EA refuses to acknowledge exists in this game even though it's been there for 3 years.
    Draft on pc is unplayable due to the eastern European cheaters spamming it over and over again.

Advertisement