Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Same plan as myself. Had completed Eusebio for the last weekend league. Was a joy to play with. Need to save up a bit for CR7 tho. I have Flashback ibra currently partnering him up top.

Jesus, exact same setup as me :pac: Aouar at CAM behind them

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Jesus, exact same setup as me Aouar at CAM behind them

I have Aourar alright but can't fit him in just yet without loosing chem. I have baby cruyff at cam for the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Sold RTTF Fabihno

Was sick looking at the CL trophy in his arms...... Bought TOTS Fernandihno instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

That free 100k pack was a huge dissapointment. 3x82. Pure crap.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

New upgrade SBCs. One that gives one 82+ rated player, one that gives a choice from 3 80+ players,

Did one of the latter with a load of dross, got Mane. Gonna cycle everything into it, I reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

think there's any chance of some sort of repeatable SBC for a TOTS card or is this the best SBC we'll get?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

think there's any chance of some sort of repeatable SBC for a TOTS card or is this the best SBC we'll get?

No way it'll be repeatable for a reasonable price. You'd be talking an 88 rated squad if it's repeatable so the lower SBC fodder wouldn't apply.

It's an awful SBC now anyway, terrible odds of packing anything remotely decent. People will pack things, but terrible odds to do so.

I remember back in 17 they had a repeatable gold TOTS SBC, any gold from any TOTS for an 83 squad, 40 chem... those were the good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I already have an untradeable sarabia from the la liga tots so I’ll submit him tomorrow for when I inevitably get him again.

The sbc’s have terrible weight this year, I got son, reus and dybala last year.
    I was lucky enough this year with lacazette in the prem one as at least I use him but the rest haven’t been great and I know so many others have just got keepers etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Just done the Player Pick SBC. Choices were:

82 Sirigu (already owned)
    82 Torreira (already owned)
    80 Dier

Took Dier but already get the feeling this SBC will be dire 😬

Got 88 Handanovic in the 82+ Rated Guaranteed - already have him as well but at least he will help in the Ultimate TOTs guarantee

• Advertisement

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Just done the Player Pick SBC. Choices were:

82 Sirigu (already owned)
    82 Torreira (already owned)
    80 Dier

Took Dier but already get the feeling this SBC will be dire 😬

Got 88 Handanovic in the 82+ Rated Guaranteed - already have him as well but at least he will help in the Ultimate TOTs guarantee

Threads like this are useful before you pump half your team into them

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/c4sqxl/just_done_37_picks_and_3_82_and_completely/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Of course it depends on where you are in fifa, as in if you think you’ll be done with it soon you might as well see if you can have a bit of luck but the return on them seems poor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Did one player pick

20190624-213526.jpg

Actually make that two

20190624-213840.jpg

jayo26 wrote: »
    Actually make that two

20190624-213840.jpg

Haha

*boots up ps4 again*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Hogey007 wrote: »

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/c4sqxl/just_done_37_picks_and_3_82_and_completely/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Of course it depends on where you are in fifa, as in if you think you’ll be done with it soon you might as well see if you can have a bit of luck but the return on them seems poor

Most of the players I put into it were just duplicates sitting in my trade pile so nothing really lost. I have a fair few useless players just hanging about so might as well pump them in...

To be fair 99% of the players will be done with it very soon anyway. I still play, but not too bothered with results. Unlike all those poor loan Mahrez owners, every fecking game :)

Can't wait for win a game with a clean sheet intact challenge so I can switch it off for a week :)

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Most of the players I put into it were just duplicates sitting in my trade pile so nothing really lost. I have a fair few useless players just hanging about so might as well pump them in...

Yeah go for it, you could have jayos luck and nothing really to keep them for at this stage

Yeah go for it, you could have jayos luck and nothing really to keep them for at this stage

Did about 15 more and got no more blues. Got umtiti that's was about it but ill use Allison instead of ederson I think.

Did about 15 more and got no more blues. Got umtiti that's was about it but ill use Allison instead of ederson I think.

Got rakitic and navas from about 7.
    Not too bad

Got rakitic and navas from about 7.
    Not too bad

Chielini will be going straight into sbc tomorrow night ill probably end up getting one of them again I already have 4 of them untradeable.

• Advertisement

Chielini will be going straight into sbc tomorrow night ill probably end up getting one of them again I already have 4 of them untradeable.

Oh yeah, forgot I have chiellini too, might just do another icon sbc, already have untradeable icon I don’t use and so many untradeable tots fodder that I could probably do any of the remaining icon without spending coin.

Eusebio or cryuff maybe? Loved Socrates too when I had his loan, might just do that to clear out the high rated fodder if there’s no repeatable tots sbc

Just looking through some icon prices and some are really bad value,

Socrates, 2.1 mil for sbc versus 1.4 on market (moments version)
    Moments del Piero 1.6m versus 900k on the market.

I know you get packs and all too and people can save chunks with high rated tots untradeables but just goes to show the value of these players have really dropped with the tots cards being better than a lot of these

Just looking through some icon prices and some are really bad value,

Socrates, 2.1 mil for sbc versus 1.4 on market (moments version)
    Moments del Piero 1.6m versus 900k on the market.

I know you get packs and all too and people can save chunks with high rated tots untradeables but just goes to show the value of these players have really dropped with the tots cards being better than a lot of these

I think the tots requirement raises the value of the sbc now. Current totw don't exist really, all the others are overpriced due to limited supply.

Those who do those sbc normally have them in the squad already so the futbin prices are not always spot on at this stage.

It's a price for a new starters really, while most regular players would top the rating up with untradeable cards.

wonski wrote: »
    I think the tots requirement raises the value of the sbc now. Current totw don't exist really, all the others are overpriced due to limited supply.

Those who do those sbc normally have them in the squad already so the futbin prices are not always spot on at this stage.

It's a price for a new starters really, while most regular players would top the rating up with untradeable cards.

Ah yes, fair point on the totw cards, hadn’t considered that.

On a separate note, when you mention futbin, up until a few months back I was naive enough to think futbin was people helping out others with sbc solutions, it’s nearly all traders put up those solutions, particularly for the spot sbc’s rather than the icon ones.
    Never use them myself, sometimes just for a quick reference and then change it to suit my own players.

Had a game of rivals just now finish 0-0... did everything to score with Aouar and Eusebio missing sitters... his DDG made 11 saves. Enjoying Eusebio though. My internet has been a bit hit and miss at times so I’m feeling a bit of lag, but enjoying playing FIFA rn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Haven't posted in here before, but got Gattuso after doing the 14 swap players. 87 rated - completely anonymous in the couple of games played.
    Got rid of him in the Figo SBC - a great man.

Then got TOTS Bernardo Silva from the pack after!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sat down to refill my TP there, and just couldn't be bothered.

Did a few more upgrades and not got much but I think I'm done with trading and stuff now, if not the game. Probably play a bit when I come back from America "for fun", but massively burned out now.

Roll on Fifa 20 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Haven't posted in here before, but got Gattuso after doing the 14 swap players. 87 rated - completely anonymous in the couple of games played.
    Got rid of him in the Figo SBC - a great man.

Then got TOTS Bernardo Silva from the pack after!

I'm rocking Figo and TOTS Silva, both pretty good, nice to have a lefty in midfield and Figo is a good all rounder

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Completed about 15 or so of the 80+ player picks.

Second, Blue lights shining out, 'yippee' followed by 'whose bloody flag is that?'........ Varela 88 TotS CB from the Cape Verde Islands lol. Ah well, an 88 is an 88 although I must have about 15 TotS cards already.

About the tenth go, Blue lights shine off the screen, 'yippee' followed by 'I have seen that odd looking flag before'......... Yeah, untradeable duplicate Varela TotS lmao. Determined not to lose my prize for nowt I completed the Josef Martinez SBC with him.

Last go, Blue lights again, 'yippee' followed by 'oh ****, Portuguese flag'....... Ack, twas only the 89 TotS LB Vieirinha from the Greek league lol fiddlesticks.

Looking forward to seeing the Portuguese flag again later, when I pack duplicate untradeable TotS Bernardo Silva!

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    Completed about 15 or so of the 80+ player picks.

Second, Blue lights shining out, 'yippee' followed by 'whose bloody flag is that?'........ Varela 88 TotS CB from the Cape Verde Islands lol. Ah well, an 88 is an 88 although I must have about 15 TotS cards already.

About the tenth go, Blue lights shine off the screen, 'yippee' followed by 'I have seen that odd looking flag before'......... Yeah, untradeable duplicate Varela TotS lmao. Determined not to lose my prize for nowt I completed the Josef Martinez SBC with him.

Last go, Blue lights again, 'yippee' followed by 'oh ****, Portuguese flag'....... Ack, twas only the 89 TotS LB Vieirinha from the Greek league lol fiddlesticks.

Looking forward to seeing the Portuguese flag again later, when I pack duplicate untradeable TotS Bernardo Silva!

Tis only a game :)

I packed some Chech cm called Soucek and he is actually decent looking card. Tall as **** with good passing, shooting and defensive stats. Will give him a run some time.

Advertisement