Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

wonski wrote: »
    Tis only a game :)

I packed some Chech cm called Soucek and he is actually decent looking card. Tall as **** with good passing, shooting and defensive stats. Will give him a run some time.

I did have a chuckle at actually thinking it may have been Ronaldo for a split second, I wasn't paying much attention as I was watching the footy and got suckered in lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

87 rated team required for tots! The greedy pr!cks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hogey007 wrote: »
    87 rated team required for tots! The greedy pr!cks :D

I will wait till Tuesday.

Got my eyes on Donnarumma gk anyway. His price should go nicely down now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

70 chem too... rotten. Submitted it anyway, cost me 30k and whatever’s left of my club.

****ing Alisson... pricks. Couldn’t have given me something nice to finish off this promo :pac:

Duplicate Bernardo Silva untradeable.

I can see a lot of people turning off their consoles after this week and leaving fifa19.

Their greed knows no bounds, absolutely god awful promo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Duplicate Oblak. **** this ****

I can see total crash incoming.

Not unexpected tbh....

Donnarumma down from 150k to 139k in just 3 minutes.

Alisson probably similar drop. Or even worse.

Unless they release more worthy cards in those packs they can say goodbye and send all for holidays.

I can see total crash incoming.

Not unexpected tbh....

Donnarumma down from 150k to 139k in just 3 minutes.

Alisson probably similar drop. Or even worse.

Unless they release more worthy cards in those packs they can say goodbye and send all for holidays.

Insane from a marketing point of view.

You log in and see the pre-order screen for fifa20, if this was an 85 rated squad and people were packing the likes of reus, mbappe they’d all be pre-ordering. But Spending 200k worth of players on an Alison, oblak etc will leave a very sour taste for people.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I actually can do it “for free” thanks to all the French League TotS cars I got last week.

Just gotta work out if I want to dump five TotS cards and an 87 squad into is SBC.

Could put it into Schmichael instead. Or could accept I won’t be playing again anyway and roll the dice on Ronaldo.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Was able to do it with untradeables and got Alisson...oh well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Got Robertson in the untradable, which is grand except I already have RTTF Alonso :(

Bugger

Got Donnarumma for 127k.

Neymar base card was down to 120k. Hope he will recover as I only paid 190k days ago.

Who am I kidding. Friendlies is all I am gonna play now. Not too bothered with squad any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Quags. Really terrible value for money SBC. Anyone with intentions of laying the game for the summer shouldn't do this SBC. You've a terrible chance of getting something worthwhile.

Alisson down to 99k on the market.

I guess they have put one too many in those packs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Got Sancho! Delighted with that, an endgame RM is all I was missing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Quaglierela, not the worst card but wouldn't have bothered doing it just to get him. Overall the TOTS has been terrible for me really and there are very few of the SBCs that I am happy I've done in hindsight. What way does Weekend League work this weekend.. Will the rewards just be TOTW players again from next week?

Quaglierela, not the worst card but wouldn't have bothered doing it just to get him. Overall the TOTS has been terrible for me really and there are very few of the SBCs that I am happy I've done in hindsight. What way does Weekend League work this weekend.. Will the rewards just be TOTW players again from next week?

They’ve been very quiet on what’s happening wl rewards.
    They did say the first week the TOTS red picks started that the player picks would be “tots players from now on” rather than saying they’d “be tots players for duration of promo”

But it’s fifa, they’re incapable of putting the right flags on players so I wouldn’t read too much into their wording

Put my duplicate Bernardo Silva (and lots of other untradeables) into the 89 rated part of cryuff sbc and got a motm Alexis Sanchez!! Wtf is that?? I was away at the weekend, I assume it’s copa America related despite the card description saying “domestic man of the match”?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Marco rues you ****ing beauty. Guess i'll be buying tots havertz now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Insane from a marketing point of view.

You log in and see the pre-order screen for fifa20, if this was an 85 rated squad and people were packing the likes of reus, mbappe they’d all be pre-ordering. But Spending 200k worth of players on an Alison, oblak etc will leave a very sour taste for people.

100% agree. The amount of people that won’t buy it probably still won’t be enough to make a dent in EA’s pocket. Thought they might be a bit generous with this SBC but all I’m seeing on Twitter/FIFA forums is Sarabia/Alisson... I guess the player base will drop off a cliff now.

• Advertisement

From marketing point of view this was always going to happen. It happens every year, and many times sooner than in 9 months.

No matter what they did or didn't.

If you get 9 months of entertainment out of a game that's not bad, no matter how frustrating and annoying it could be at times.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sarabia :(

From marketing point of view this was always going to happen. It happens every year, and many times sooner than in 9 months.

No matter what they did or didn't.

If you get 9 months of entertainment out of a game that's not bad, no matter how frustrating and annoying it could be at times.

Last year it was an 85 rated squad iirc and the likes of the prem tots gave you 2 attempts, had an 83 squad and lower chem, and more importantly the player weight was much better.
    I got reus, son and dybala from the various league sbc’s last year.
    It was like a reward for having played the game all year and left people happy to pre order fifa19.

I didn’t play fifa17 but similarly the ultimate tots sbc was lower and repeatable so again people had fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

wonski wrote:

I agree to an extend. The problem being this year is the gameplay has been garbage from the very beginning. The timed shot meta was much better than what they've given us now. Really hoping next year is completely different.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Think that's the nail in my Fifa coffin.

Did Prem SBC and got Allison
    Did Ultimate SBC and got Allison

So now iv just got an unassigned Alisson

Last year it was an 85 rated squad iirc and the likes of the prem tots gave you 2 attempts, had an 83 squad and lower chem, and more importantly the player weight was much better.
    I got reus, son and dybala from the various league sbc’s last year.
    It was like a reward for having played the game all year and left people happy to pre order fifa19.

I didn’t play fifa17 but similarly the ultimate tots sbc was lower and repeatable so again people had fun.

I disagree. They were generous enough. They just did it earlier. It just doesn't make sense to keep it going, though.

I don't defend them, just stating the obvious. Most of the posters here had better teams than in previous versions. I rather have good cards early than Tots Mbappe for holiday season.

I disagree. They were generous enough. They just did it earlier. It just doesn't make sense to keep it going, though.

I don't defend them, just stating the obvious. Most of the posters here had better teams than in previous versions. I rather have good cards early than Tots Mbappe for holiday season.

We’ll agree to disagree:) I think most people on here are regular fifa players, hence looking up threads on boards, your average fifa player won’t have the same coins or teams most of us do and might have been drawn back by tots, a great player now for last few weeks of fifa woulda been nice for them.

The one good thing is, if any of you are looking to complete icon sbc’s get on the high rated in forms now, prices have plummeted on the higher ones 89 cancelo, Nicholas Pepe, kimmich, donnarumma all at 50kish, 88 mertens at 45k and 87 mahrez at 37k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I agree I'm after getting some great miles from class players. 94 r9 played over 500 games for me. Same with blanc. Mane 96 has over 200 I think. I've had an enjoyable year but definitely done this year im not going 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Oblak.... ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Submitted TotS Robertson, received TotS Robertson.

No comment.

Advertisement