Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Got Benzema, not the worst I guess

Which SBC is better, the 82+ or the 80+ player pick?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Got Benzema, not the worst I guess

Which SBC is better, the 82+ or the 80+ player pick?

Neither as far as I’m concerned - both equally as crap for me sadly

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Got the Portugal flag. Silva rocking a prem team so not the worst

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

gotthebug wrote:

He's up there as one of the worst you could have got! His price has halved in 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

RossieMan wrote: »
    He's up there as one of the worst you could have got! His price has halved in 3 days.

At least he is usable, depending on the rest of the team ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

gotthebug wrote: »

I have him from the PL guaranteed, thought a great super sub, have nearly quick sold him a few times due to late misses. I just can't use him with the weak foot, 3stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I got Alisson. I’ve gotten so many goalkeepers from these guaranteed sbcs. That’s me done on Ultimate Team this Fifa anyway, I’ve no incentive to keep playing.

I’m not sure at this point whether I’ll be playing Ultimate Team come the Autumn. The gameplay has been terrible for the most part and I have little confidence in EA making vast improvements for Fifa 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Got Sarabia - at least it wasn’t a goalie, was hoping for Mbappe or Pepe!

Got 86 Perisic in the 82+ guarantee

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

In total shocker Reus is unreal... a total gamechanger.

Rocking this team atm...

VBzry7d.jpg

Rabiot is the weak link in it but i kinda need him for chemistry atm. I think i'll prob get Prime Viera at the weekend and play him at that cb spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Haven’t gotten much time to play since getting Eusebio, but in the 5 games or so I’ve played, he’s so much fun. Just had one game there tonight and nearly scored a Bergkamp-esque flick from outside the box with him... unfortunately hit the post.

Think I’m going to find it hard replacing FB Ibra. Still in two minds as to whether or not bring in CR7 for him or just upgrade defence with prime/moments Blanc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Standard of rivals really dropping this week very noticeable still alot of super teams.

Just played against a guy with red TOTS Mbappe.... just couldn’t defend against him. Finished 4-3 to him, 90th min winner with Mbappe

Edit: next game, red TOTS Ronaldo :)

3 losses on the bounce, convinced DDG is the worst keeper I’ve used all game

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Just played against a guy with red TOTS Mbappe.... just couldn’t defend against him. Finished 4-3 to him, 90th min winner with Mbappe

Edit: next game, red TOTS Ronaldo :)

3 losses on the bounce, convinced DDG is the worst keeper I’ve used all game

This year I found Lloris and Courtois miles better than DDG, especially Lloris’s 91 card.

Blazer wrote:
    This year I found Lloris and Courtois miles better than DDG, especially Lloris’s 91 card.

Courtois is close to DDG this year, lloris is absolutely terrible. He'll concede long shots for days.

If you can afford it Van Der Sar is the best keeper. Alisson TOTS is actually pretty good, apart from randomly flapping the ball now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Very few people do long shots now.
    Most people I find shoot from inside the box.

Blazer wrote:
    Very few people do long shots now. Most people I find shoot from inside the box.

You obviously don't see too many scoop volleys so.

Blazer wrote: »
    Very few people do long shots now.
    Most people I find shoot from inside the box.

They do when your playing at top level....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Zaro has confirmed that this weekends fut champions will have tots rewards

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Zaro has confirmed that this weekends fut champions will have tots rewards

Just when I wanted to stop :(

It will give me something to play for when I'm messing about with my red pick ronaldo and messi.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Just when I wanted to stop :(

It will give me something to play for when I'm messing about with my red pick ronaldo and messi.

See there’s something new from next Wednesday to replace totw for 6 weeks too?

Good that they’re trying to keep the interest there anyway.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    See there’s something new from next Wednesday to replace totw for 6 weeks too?

Good that they’re trying to keep the interest there anyway.

An icon reward team would get me going :)

Blazer wrote: »

Couldn’t get over how dreadful he’s been for the last 8-10 games for me... find TOTS Ederson better than him. Also TOTS Donarumma is a nightmare to play against... seems to save everything thrown at him.

Also reckon that thing next Wednesday is Festival of FUT equivalent from last year

Also reckon that thing next Wednesday is Festival of FUT equivalent from last year

They'll hardly have it that soon?

22k surely enough for division one? I haven't gone for it in few weeks but enjoying it this week.

RossieMan wrote: »
    They'll hardly have it that soon?

I’d reckon so... something to maintain interest until FIFA 20 stuff starts dropping again in July

Smart-Select-20190626-223010-Xbox.gif[/url]. What a peach :) I got abuse fore this :P :)

3-0 down at HT to a TOTS Salah hat trick, win it 5-4 with a Eusebio hat trick :D it’s the least my opponent deserved... spamming la croquetas the entire time and moving his keepers, which cost him in the end as it was very predictable. TOTS Salah is unreal though, couldn’t handle him. He scored all 4 of his goals.

I'm not even gonna be greedy today id love harvaerts or reus don't even have to be messi or ronaldo.

Literally the worst I could get really. 2 4 player picks, one Ultimate team of the season in each pick. Hilarious EA.

• Advertisement

Pepe and Bernardo Silva for me.

Advertisement