Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Chielini and quagriuralllauaaa the two players I discarded into sbc on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Benzema and Reus red picks and got Quags in ultimate sbc. Very happy with those pulls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Was there not a guaranteed one player from the major league in the player picks today?

Got Gold 3 so thought I'd get at least one player from the Ultimate TOTS in each pick but my first one had no one?

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Benzema and Reus red picks and got Quags in ultimate sbc. Very happy with those pulls.

Congrats that's very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Was there not a guaranteed one player from the major league in the player picks today?

Got Gold 3 so thought I'd get at least one player from the Ultimate TOTS in each pick but my first one had no one?

Gold 2 I think.

Only had time to play to Silver 2 last weekend so at least it saved me some devastation this morning.

• Advertisement

Nope gold two upwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got 2 Paok players

RIP Fifa

My mate finishes the same as me and just sent me an image of his red Quaglierella and red Ronaldo

Tempted to delete the club

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Rossi IRL wrote:
    Tempted to delete the club

TOTS is the most overrated promo of the year, every single year. Wait for futties or FOF. You'll be getting a blue/whatever every pack. It's the best time to play FIFA.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Considering I only got 11 wins, I'll happily take Allison (even if I used him before and wasn't massively happy :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Saving my FUT champs rewards disappointment for later on....in the meantime finished the weekly objective last night which gave a jumbo rare players pack. Got all excited when it started going blue when I opened it - TOTs incoming, excitement over when out walked a South Korean RB. Chucked him into the Iniesta flashback so not a complete waste!

Also did the final 3 FUTSwap tokens at the beginning of the week - was less of a chore and pain than I thought it would be so got all 14. Was going to get Modric and then a combination of others to use up the tokens but then got Sarabia in Ultimate guarantee so decided to roll the dice on the mid Icon pack as the only icons I have are Hierro and Raul. Got Butragueno - not the greatest but used him a few times and he’s not bad and I can fit him into my LaLiga/Spanish team and he also helps in improving chemistry for Neymar.

Hopefully, there will be something interesting to keep me going but this week felt like the end

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Considering I only got 11 wins, I'll happily take Allison (even if I used him before and wasn't massively happy :P)

I think he is best keeper in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

jayo26 wrote:
    Congrats that's very good.

Cheers man. By far my best red picks all season. I thought that Silva was my pick for ultimate team of the season unitl I spotted Reus. Was delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got 91 Zahavi in div rivals rewards... not too bad. Will throw it into the moment Blanc SBC. I’ll probably complete that during next week’s promo or something

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    I think he is best keeper in the game.

Let's me play Red Thiago Silva I guess so when I get back, I'll give that combo a whirl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

After the disappointment of my Gold 3 Rewards (Teroode and Vieirinha) I was ready to finish up with this game for the year

Decided to open my DIV II, Rank I rewards

First Pack a Rare Mixed Players Pack (4 Gold, 4 Silver, 4 Bronze)

Out Walks 94 Ronaldinho (Untradeable, Oh How I Wish It Was Tradeable)

The weird thing is he counted as one of the 4 Fecking bronzes

I'm Shocked, Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in (At least for another week anyway)

Lord TSC wrote: »

Count yourself lucky - I got to 13 wins and my choices were one of 3 from the ROTW TOTs - took the highest rated, an 88 CB from Cape Verde in the Greek League 🥴

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Moments Cryuff sbc done for 300k plus stuff I had been hoarding, tots untradeables, weekly objectives etc.

Not sure where to fit him in though? Might drop kante to bench, hazard back to cm in game and play cryuff as cam behind R9 and mbappe?

Irish league players going for 3-4K and k league bronzes for 1-2k if you have a few in your club it’s easy money. (Needed for marquee matchups)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Tempted to pump 450k into the player pick SBC's. Bad idea right?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Lamposts wrote: »

Yes, I did another five there after receiving rewards and the good conduct pack, one 84 and the rest awful. Harrumph

• Advertisement

Lamposts wrote: »

450k coins? I wouldn’t.
    450k of Club stock? go for it.

Apart from the top tier tots players which you’re extremely unlikely to get, you could just buy a tots player for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Watching some of the videos of top 100 players would seriously out you off WL. It's only chellini, quags, Alisson, Silva and Oblak. Almost no one else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Watching Nick RTFM stream and I'd say about 60% of the player picks he did were Quags, with Allison and Oblak making up the rest

Yeah I had signed up for this weekend league but not overly fussed if I get to play, if it’s a scorcher out today/tomorrow I certainly won’t be staying in playing that for my red Alisson.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

We are doing a draft over on the soccer fourm if any of you fancy joining. There's one place left.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057991505

Doing a good trade in Korean players - sold 3 silvers and a bronze for 6.8k plus a random silver Chilean Chinese player for 2.3k

Does anyone actually know what the weekend league rewards are going to be? Kinda hard to motivate yourself to do it when you donno what you playing for.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

jayo26 wrote: »
    Does anyone actually know what the weekend league rewards are going to be? Kinda hard to motivate yourself to do it when you donno what you playing for.

Probably know at 6pm tonight if there is a new promo

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I motivated meself to redeem the points, but if I play 10 I call it a success.

Not to mention the weather so will definitely be out tomorrow...

If the rewards are ****e I might not even play 10.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    I motivated meself to redeem the points, but if I play 10 I call it a success.

Not to mention the weather so will definitely be out tomorrow...

If the rewards are ****e I might not even play 10.

Same ill play a few tonight and tomorrow Night ill be too drunk after hammering kilkenny in leinster final to do anything Sunday night.

Advertisement