Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

There was talk yesterday on Reddit that the rewards are the Top Five Leagues + Community TOTS

Enjoy packing Ederson, Alisson, Trapp and the Rest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    There was talk yesterday on Reddit that the rewards are the Top Five Leagues + Community TOTS

Enjoy packing Ederson, Alisson, Trapp and the Rest

To be honest it doesn't bother me as long as I'm not playing for a inform. At this stage of the game we have feck all left to achieve so its just more for a buz then anything.

95 Fernando torres for an 84 squad with totw player handy.

Nothing has been announced has it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

TOTW changeable with TOTS too, lovely SBC. 100% doing it to replace FB Ibra.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

jayo26 wrote: »
    Nothing has been announced has it?

Futties coming in 4 days apparently

Boulders8 wrote: »

Yeah but they won't be rewards for weekend league.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I would rather know now what I am playing for tbh.

That's the end of it for me unless they clarify.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

wonski wrote: »
    I would rather know now what I am playing for tbh.

That's the end of it for me unless they clarify.

Zaro said on Wednesday it’s Tots players in red picks but no clarification since then on what TOTS from anyone at ea.

Read on Twitter from some guys that it’s a pick of a TOTS from top 4 leagues: serie a, pl, la liga, ligue 1

• Advertisement

Read on Twitter from some guys that it’s a pick of a TOTS from top 4 leagues: serie a, pl, la liga, ligue 1

Bundesleague surely be ahead of France.

Found this on reddit, it’s all leagues, guaranteed a bigger league for gold 2 but obviously could still end up with a Maddison etc

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/c6k9rz/not_sure_if_this_has_already_come_about_on_here/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Anyone done/doing the weekly objective using just goalies? It’s a bit of a random/weird one but at least a use for all those goalies people keep getting :)

Torres you little beauty, got 35k for a otw lemar I was stuck with, he was only worth 12k yesterday.

Loads of Atlético players sold there for 9k, even 79 rated ones.

Have an untradeable Morrata left for the sbc myself

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Any reviews of Torres?

I can basically trade the TotS Sariba in for him, so am doing so. Won’t get to use him for a few weeks though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Torres is worth doing for the rating alone.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Any reviews of Torres?

I can basically trade the TotS Sariba in for him, so am doing so. Won’t get to use him for a few weeks though

If you’re not gone on holidays yet you can get him on loan in weekly objectives really easy but obviously no good if you’re away from console.

As rossie says though, he’s worth doing for rating alone but I’d find a cheaper way than submitting sarabia if you could.

Done Torres with players in my club other than Alba who I brought .but I’ve made most of that back selling Korean players and other duplicates. Used the TOTs Saudi keeper

All in I’ve managed to do FB Iniesta, TOTs Moments Paulinho and now EOAE Torres for around 10k

Torres make a decent sub I think, his flashback card destroyed me a few times.

Anyone done/doing the weekly objective using just goalies? It’s a bit of a random/weird one but at least a use for all those goalies people keep getting :)
    This is ridiculous.

Online???

• Advertisement

This is ridiculous.

Online???

Online single matches, be a bit of fun to lighten up Fifa and a nice 50k pack to reward you for your troubles :)

Online single matches, be a bit of fun to lighten up Fifa and a nice 50k pack to reward you for your troubles :)

It will be fun unless someone ruins your plan by having non goalkeepers in their team and destroying your dream 50k pack :)

Not sure what to think of it...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    If you’re not gone on holidays yet you can get him on loan in weekly objectives really easy but obviously no good if you’re away from console.

As rossie says though, he’s worth doing for rating alone but I’d find a cheaper way than submitting sarabia if you could.

Yeah, I’m away currently.

Sarabia is a card I’ll never use and I was able to put a load of 80s with him thanks to his insane rating so I don’t mind that too much.

First. Weekend league match and going to be a long weekend by the looks of things - just some guy continually spamming la croqueta and flick ups to cross - kinda want to give up now

It will be fun unless someone ruins your plan by having non goalkeepers in their team and destroying your dream 50k pack :)

Not sure what to think of it...

Playing the non-GKs doesn’t work for this challenge, thankfully. It’s strictly keepers if you want it to count as progress.
    First. Weekend league match and going to be a long weekend by the looks of things - just some guy continually spamming la croqueta and flick ups to cross - kinda want to give up now

They’re the worst... it’s so hard to defend against la croqueta spammers.... I really don’t know what to do so I just hold X to contain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

I'd love to know how people get their AI to defend perfectly for them. Sick of playing park the bus no lifers that just hit you on the counter.

The goalkeepers challenge is a bit of craic and a very tongue in cheek gesture by ea after al the moaning about packing keepers. I like it :)

The challenge for the 100k pack will be tricky though because most of my players were done through sbc’s, all have to be purchased from transfer market.
    Aguero, eriksen, kdb all very cheap now so should be able to pick up a few to work around my tots hazard, and toty mbappe and kante that I bought.

I actually enjoy that keepers challenge now, no matter how ridiculous it is. Players disconnect as soon as you score so should be easy enough. Pick fast keepers and hope for the best :)

I actually enjoy that keepers challenge now, no matter how ridiculous it is. Players disconnect as soon as you score so should be easy enough. Pick fast keepers and hope for the best :)

Well, some pricks already making squad full of keepers and adding Mbappe etc just after first minute :(

• Advertisement

Lamposts wrote: »
    I'd love to know how people get their AI to defend perfectly for them. Sick of playing park the bus no lifers that just hit you on the counter.

I’m still trying to perfect this... find the second man press to be useful but hard to time it without leaving another gaping hole elsewhere in your defence. Other times I just go gung-ho with my defenders/midfielders and pressure into a mistake and let AI take care of the rest

Advertisement