Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Here is a list of all the 'best of' players that are available in packs now. I got around 4 OTW players, a MOTM card and an IF Lacazette in a couple of packs I had.

Didn’t realise the TOTWs were in there too, not bad tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Got free ultimate pack. Nice:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's a bit sad is it not that they've not really released anything new? It's all recycled stuff, and not even very good recycled stuff. All seems a tad lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Got MoTM Zapata and OTW giovinco (who was a dupe) from the Ultimate pack rewards. I had a few packs saved from last week and opened those. Got 87 rated Makele from one of them - that is my second time packing that card.
    Threw the Giovinco into one of the SBCs along with a bunch of unradeables and got OTW Boateng!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Got giroud 84 as my highest rates card from my ultimate pack. Bummer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Finally sold off the last of my Korean players - 13 players for £24.9k mix of silvers and bronze.

Got the free Ultimate Pack for logging in on the app and did the Futties SBC and one each of the OTW SBCs. Will probably leave them unopened as it will prolong the hope of getting something really good as opposed to the crushing disappointment of packing another Bundasliga goalie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Highest in my “Ultimate” pack was an 82.

Did the OTW SBC.

Put in Giovinco to get Golvon. Put him in to get Giovinco back lol

Started playing draft again today, played about 4-5 of them. On my current one, I have moments Gullit. 2 games in and he’s unstoppable... what a card. Closest I’ll ever get to those types of cards so I always enjoy the opportunity to play with them in draft :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Does anyone actually know what we meant to get in our player picks. Could be anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

jayo26 wrote: »
    Does anyone actually know what we meant to get in our player picks. Could be anything.

A tots player pick from top 5 leagues or community for gold 2 or higher
    Gold 3 could be any league tots

I got alderweirald and Thiago from gold 2, a bit...meh!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

I got ederson and ndombele from gold 2. Not the worst. Putting together a Brazil team so he'l go straight in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hogey007 wrote: »

I got 20 wins and best pic was mancini.

Finished rank one in division one and best card I got from two ultimate packs was an 81 rated MOTM.

Im done noway am I putting in hours of my weekend for that kind of trash at this stage of game.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Hogey007 wrote: »

Exact same red picks from Gold 1...

Notable Pulls from 2 x 100k packs
    86 Fabian and 91 IF Godin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Maddison 88 and Blind 92

Meh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Did anyone not get screwed over in the rewards?

RossieMan wrote: »

I’m quite happy with mine as I haven’t opened them yet so anticipating great things 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

RossieMan wrote: »

No caus I didn't get any

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

No marque match ups, il be going all out for futswaps to get Sanchez

Got Sule and Benitez in my FUT Champions rewards - not brilliant but not the worst either.

Got Dembele and Balotelli in OTW SBCs

Opened the free Ultimate Pack and got 86 Blind CL MOTM

Not the worst but pretty underwhelming

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭djan

Ah I'd love that Sanchez but gonna be away on holidays this month. Would have replaced Luiz beside TOTS VVD perfectly!

• Advertisement

Yeah, want that Sanchez too but I’m away for a week so I’ll miss out on a few.. ah well. I’ll try get the mid icon and if not, Promes and/or Ultimate pack will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭djan

On a positive note the UCL one should drop in price. But then I don't see him as that much of an upgrade on Luiz :/

Marquee matchups arrived late.

Irish league needed again

Pack weight seems great, got a walkout in 7 of the 8 I opened from wl and rivals rewards and got 5 special cards and 2 base 88’s from marquee matchups

seamie78 wrote: »
    No marque match ups, il be going all out for futswaps to get Sanchez

Marquee Matchups are now up

Decided to start doing the silver team part of all the icons. Costs at most 4400, presuming you have no rare silvers, and have already netted two discard OtW cards. Even if you just list up all the cards you get for bid, you should easily make a profit.

That and some relaxing BPM to waste some time :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

2-3 on WL. Top game. Nothing but sweaty players left now.

Div 2 rivals and beat some guy 7-0.... futties Lozano and prime Eusebio up top is cheating. It’s so good. FB David Luiz is what I was missing at the back too, so solid.

Ffs, just won 5-4 against a Bellend to go 10-4 for wl and right as I’m exiting the game it kicks me out. Doubt I’ll get the win now.
    Was hard enough to motivate myself to play this wl without this bs!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Decided to start doing the silver team part of all the icons. Costs at most 4400, presuming you have no rare silvers, and have already netted two discard OtW cards. Even if you just list up all the cards you get for bid, you should easily make a profit.

That and some relaxing BPM to waste some time :P

The cheaper bronze packs earned me 300k in two days.

First time I've made good money on sse players. Couldn't pack any previously.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    The cheaper bronze packs earned me 300k in two days.

First time I've made good money on sse players. Couldn't pack any previously.

I’m arely checking prices. Just listing everything at 200 unless it’s obviously special, and everything sells super quick.

Advertisement