Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    What 3atb formation? I switch to 3421 when i'm up against a 4231 drop back. You can really overload them. You get wrecked by 442 tho.. well at least I do. :D

The one with two CDMs, rather than CMs, and two up front.

Keane and Petit drop back, which lets me have Luiz and Van Dijk push out a bit. And Alonso as a 7 chem LM is up and down that wing. Best is a little suspect defensively, but it’s not affecting results yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The one with two CDMs, rather than CMs, and two up front.

Keane and Petit drop back, which lets me have Luiz and Van Dijk push out a bit. And Alonso as a 7 chem LM is up and down that wing. Best is a little suspect defensively, but it’s not affecting results yet.

why not play 5 atb and switch to 3 so alonso gets full chem?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

cintec wrote: »
    why not play 5 atb and switch to 3 so alonso gets full chem?

It would have the same effect on the rm so best would be on 7. (or less probably)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

3-2 probably won't get anymore in. Got hammered in my third game 8-2, C Ronaldo got 7 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

2, not just 1 kit for "watching" the cup.

Thanks EA!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Finally got a use for ucl moments falcao.
    Got the Colombian objective completed because I figure these are probably easier do at the weekend when the better players are busy with the weekend league.
    And it also allowed me to sell cuadrado and IF zapata at max BIN while still very much in demand

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

14-9 and that’s probably my lot cause I’m off to the cinema tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

3 drafts in and in get a draft with all rare golds. Lose in the first round 5-4 and luckily, got a draft token pack. This is my next draft squad..... looking forward to playing later tonight. :)

luhSq3c.jpg

Lord TSC wrote: »
    14-9 and that’s probably my lot cause I’m off to the cinema tomorrow.

Must be a long film :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

****in hell they'll give anyone a special card now.
    The thoughts of Ramsey going to Juve sickens me. As a Juve fan.

Ya like he's only 28, not like he's retiring!

SBC is an 85 and 84 rated squad, futbin says its around 140k, like he's a good card but I feel you'd get better cards for that price

Got a premium gold players pack for clicking into the twitch stream.
    Like someone else said the other day, just leaving my packs to build up for tots now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Got a premium gold players pack for clicking into the twitch stream.
    Like someone else said the other day, just leaving my packs to build up for tots now.

Yeah I'm doing same have 10 packs so far.

Screenshot-20190406-190514.jpg

Tasty card this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Blazer wrote: »

****in hell they'll give anyone a special card now.
    The thoughts of Ramsey going to Juve sickens me. As a Juve fan.

As an arsenal fan you should be delighted. He's a bargin for you

Not for the 400k wages he’s on tho.... mental for him.

No transfer fee so it's all relative.

He's been top class for us especially this season even after he knew he was leaving.

Gonna be a huge loss for arsenal

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    No transfer fee so it's all relative.

Exactly, same with Herrera to psg and united paying over the top wages for Sanchez.
    Granted, in hindsight the Sanchez one hasn’t worked but the reason he got the high wages was because he was in the last few months of his contract

8-1 start to this weekend. Gonna take a break and watch a flick with the missus now. Have to say as far as keepers go Van Der Sar is amazing. Bought him this morning and he's noticeably better than Allison or even base DDG. Still i'd be on a lot less wins without Carnibal Neymar. He's ridic and anyone with the coins should try him out.

• Advertisement

I’m a magpie:) I’d be quite happy to see him at Arsenal.
    It sickens me to see him wear Juve’s colours with the likes of the great players that have worn their strip.
    Then again I’m sure Arsenal fans feel the same when the waster wears the Arsenal strip :)

Looks like allowing the attribute cards was a frakup by EA. Taken from Zoro’s twitter account.

The ability to use training items in this week's WL was not intended. The current system doesn’t allow us to revert it without re-starting the WL (penalizing players who already played their matches). Regular requirements will be back next week.

I’m a magpie:) I’d be quite happy to see him at Arsenal.
    It sickens me to see him wear Juve’s colours with the likes of the great players that have worn their strip.
    Then again I’m sure Arsenal fans feel the same when the waster wears the Arsenal strip :)

Ramsey a waster?? Ah now he's far from a waster and will improve that juve squad.

Wish he could of stayed with us even for the goals he's scored against spurs alone ha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

ImANoob08 wrote:
    Ramsey a waster?? Ah now he's far from a waster and will improve that juve squad.

Not sure how you think he'll start ahead of Matuidi, Khedira, Can, Pjanic.

Seems a senseless transfer for them. It's mad money to pay a guy who's had almost no success on his career. He's another Theo Walcott. Overhyped to the extreme.

RossieMan wrote: »

Seems a senseless transfer for them. It's mad money to pay a guy who's had almost no success on his career. He's another Theo Walcott. Overhyped to the extreme.

Ah he's far superior to Walcott. He's a good player, especially when he gets a long run without an injury. I'd snap him up at Pool if the option was there. That Juve midfield isn't getting any younger either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Looks like allowing the attribute cards was a frakup by EA. Taken from Zoro’s twitter account.

The ability to use training items in this week's WL was not intended. The current system doesn’t allow us to revert it without re-starting the WL (penalizing players who already played their matches). Regular requirements will be back next week.

Haha what a crowd of numpties!

Finished my first weekend league and ended up 17-13, absolutely delighted with myself, my aim was for 11 wins, had to win 6 out of my last 8 games

Here's my team, I use FB Nani, FutB Gervinho and Carniball Talisca as my subs

RossieMan wrote: »
    ImANoob08 wrote:

Couldn't be arsed to talk about this any longer because at the end of the day no one will agree..

We'll see what the professionals think next year when he's there if he'll start or not...

Couldn't be arsed to talk about this any longer because at the end of the day no one will agree..

We'll see what the professionals think next year when he's there if he'll start or not...

Apart from anything else it's the ultimate team thread it's about the only place most of us get on without constant sly digs and cutting one another so it's best we leave that chat to where it belongs.

• Advertisement

Knocked out of draft after two wins... TOTY Neymar, moments Cruyff and 91 Eusebio couldn’t score past Lloris... 12 shots, 3 goals to my opponents 4 shots, 4 goals including a volley from outside the box with OTW Malcolm :/

Advertisement