Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

did the Liverpool part of Firmino with the players i got from reds, walkout, Militao. :D 900k on PC.
    Might hold onto him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Had some packs I forgot to open from Firmino SBC + rivals rewards this morning... 2 more TOTS, 92 Trezeguet and 96 Ziyech! Not too shabby at all. Both of them tradeable and then 2 other discard MOTM cards... part of me now thinks I should’ve kept the packs for the final round but cba waiting that long and my club was running dry :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Dissapointed with packs, but at least some profit and refreshed golds as had almost zero left in the club.

Two tots, two discards motm and Ter Stegen in red pick. Not the worst, but was hoping to pack something decent and usable.

Did Perisic. Out of boredom and finally have lm on 10 chemistry. Let's see if he is better than Neymar or red Henry running on 8...

Cost me less than 200k so not much risk there anyway.

wonski wrote: »
    Did Perisic. Out of boredom and finally have lm on 10 chemistry. Let's see if he is better than Neymar or red Henry running on 8...

Cost me less than 200k so not much risk there anyway.

Wish to try him out, but EA shut the servers down. Thanks EA :)

• Advertisement

11-2 start to the WL. Won't get to play anymore games most likely as I'm away the weekend. Gameplay was buttery smooth so was a joy to play. Brought in Quags up top and he's banged in 25 goals in 13 games. He literally finishes everything. His set pieces are better than Messi.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Man, I find it such a bummer when you have this incredible game with someone (where they go 2 up, you geta last minute equaliser, 3-2, 3-3, 4-3) and he bangs in a final goal to win 5-3, and you're thinking "Wow, that was an intense, awesom....."

....And he dabs on the final goal like a child :P

RossieMan wrote: »
    11-2 start to the WL. Won't get to play anymore games most likely as I'm away the weekend. Gameplay was buttery smooth so was a joy to play. Brought in Quags up top and he's banged in 25 goals in 13 games. He literally finishes everything. His set pieces are better than Messi.

You already played 13 games???

Quag has 99 in all stats for set pieces so no surprise there :)

Perisic got 2 goals and two assists in two matches so happy enough with him.

Feels a bit slow sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got 12 in myself, 8-4, the gameplay was very smooth In fairness.
    It’s such a good game when the gameplay is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Can confirm. Gameplay is unreal atm. 5-2 over here.

• Advertisement

Managed to get 3 more in quickly to get to 14-2. Has me 3rd with 2198 skill points.
    It's insane some of the teams you come up against. I was using 88 perisic as my LCM and he was banging the goals and assists in.

Edit: I don't agree with the good game comment the gameplay itself is absolutely terrible. It's impossible to score a 1v1 but I was banging in first time shots galore.

I think the gameplay is good when the results are good.

Haven't noticed anything special compared to last week.

2-0 so good start.

wonski wrote:
    I think the gameplay is good when the results are good.

No lag. No button delay. Passes going where they should.

Last week was a shambles compared to this week.

Eder Militao is the best CB on the game. The man is unstoppable at the back.

Return of the god... Futties Alessandrini in weekly objs!!! Win 4 world class SB with 11 MLS players, piss.

Return of the god... Futties Alessandrini in weekly objs!!! Win 4 world class SB with 11 MLS players, piss.

Kimpembe too, looks like great cards.

5-8

But have been messing about really, especially with Crouch and weird formations.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Can't play weekend league this weekend with study but I got the 10 FUT Swap players I need for a mid icon player.

Got 95 rated Pele, happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

11-3. Does this make me GOD now?:pac:

It means you've gotten to silver 1. You're just about on track to get 20 if you finish your games.

I hate the games after 11. Teams are insane.

I’m assuming Kyle Walker will win the futties vote as people generally go with prem players, savic might run him close.

I’ll probably go for walker as used his ucl card for first few months of the season and he’d allow me to get Alex Sandro on full chem too (I can switch Maldini to lcb with vvd at rcb beside Walker)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I’m assuming Kyle Walker will win the futties vote as people generally go with prem players, savic might run him close.

I’ll probably go for walker as used his ucl card for first few months of the season and he’d allow me to get Alex Sandro on full chem too (I can switch Maldini to lcb with vvd at rcb beside Walker)

I would. But got Twent AA as a red pick, he's ok.

Wish there was an option for me to turn off shades/shadows.... just lost in draft final to a guy using the Atlanta United stadium and half the pitch was covered in sunshine and the other pitch black... actually hurt me eyes playing on that sunny side, couldn’t see a single thing. So annoying.

Ah, this game is amazing some times. I can laugh because I still won the game in the end, but "Esports ready" my ass.

My favorite bit is the fact the game itself actually takes a few seconds to process whats happened before it actually gives the goal. Cut to 12 seconds in if you're super lazy :P

https://xboxclips.com/Shadowclan619/66266e6e-0971-4f95-93e5-eac028f5f7de/embed

Forgot to post this beauty.

You might want to turn the volume down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ah, this game is amazing some times. I can laugh because I still won the game in the end, but "Esports ready" my ass.

My favorite bit is the fact the game itself actually takes a few seconds to process whats happened before it actually gives the goal. Cut to 12 seconds in if you're super lazy :P

https://xboxclips.com/Shadowclan619/66266e6e-0971-4f95-93e5-eac028f5f7de/embed

I’d quick sell Cech for that

I’d quick sell Cech for that

It's not his fault he's still in the team, having him at this stage it was his own fault. He was literally a useless card from when he came out.

The game is so broken though.

17-9, happy to be getting to gold 2 consistently now with a few to spare.

Came up against fb firmino a lot and he did a number on me a few times so completed his sbc with untradeables, got the Ramos one too, more so out of boredom and wanting to get rid of useless untradeables.

RossieMan wrote: »
    It's not his fault he's still in the team, having him at this stage it was his own fault. He was literally a useless card from when he came out.

The game is so broken though.

I put TotS Allison into the team and the number of blunders he made just pissed me off.

I get people recommend some of the smaller, agile keepers like him, Anderson or DDG but I always find whenever I try them, they are blatantly costing me points. Flapping at balls they should be winning, running for balls and stopping.

Cech, for me, has been the best keeper I’ve used, because he’s a massive tank of a man. Unlike others, I feel he has won me points, so he stays :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I put TotS Allison into the team and the number of blunders he made just pissed me off.

I get people recommend some of the smaller, agile keepers like him, Anderson or DDG but I always find whenever I try them, they are blatantly costing me points. Flapping at balls they should be winning, running for balls and stopping.

Cech, for me, has been the best keeper I’ve used, because he’s a massive tank of a man. Unlike others, I feel he has won me points, so he stays :)

Hard to say it as a Liverpool fan but in FIFA, any version of Alisson I absolute detest. TOTS Ederson on the other hand is very solid and well worth the try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Have just over a millions coins only get to play bout 10 games a week. want to have some fun with it any player around that price to add to my team not a skiller. so most of 5 stars are lost on me

Advertisement