Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

gotthebug wrote: »
    Have just over a millions coins only get to play bout 10 games a week. want to have some fun with it any player around that price to add to my team not a skiller. so most of 5 stars are lost on me

When someone says “fun” player the first player I always think of is Ronaldinho, he’s such good fun, I’m very average at skills but still like using him.
    You’d get his baby version for about 700k or if you have a few high rated untradeables his prime sbc is about 1.6mil so is achievable with 1mil plus untradeables.

Sure others have suggestions too, just first player I think of when someone wants to have craic on fifa

There’s a 92 rated Felipe Anderson added to prem league sbc. Watch those Cardiff players sky rocket again.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    There’s a 92 rated Felipe Anderson added to prem league sbc. Watch those Cardiff players sky rocket again.

And just like that, the market has been wiped clear of any Cardiff silvers under 10k.
    Same with huesca and valladolid as people are obviously expecting a really good la liga player.

I was sitting on 19 of the 20 la liga clubs done for ages. Only submitted the last one yesterday to get Casemiro for the firmino sbc as it didn’t look like we were getting that 4th player they promised 6 months ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Upgrade SBCs have been extended too... expect a repeatable TOTS/Icon SBC this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I put TotS Allison into the team and the number of blunders he made just pissed me off.

I get people recommend some of the smaller, agile keepers like him, Anderson or DDG but I always find whenever I try them, they are blatantly costing me points. Flapping at balls they should be winning, running for balls and stopping.

Cech, for me, has been the best keeper I’ve used, because he’s a massive tank of a man. Unlike others, I feel he has won me points, so he stays :)

Cech is just a bad version of VDS. VDS prime is still the best keeper i've used in the game this year.

Actually delighted that Gomez sbc is back. I didn't do it before and needed a 2nd Pool cb to complete the end game pool team, felt kinda **** selling TOTS Mbappe and Carniball Neymar to fund it but i've hardly played the last few weeks so may as well make the fun team. Its actually pretty competitive. He's defo the weak link but i've used worse defenders.

• Advertisement

Flashback Vidal - 82 squad, one IF, one Chile. What a steal! Now I’m being pushed towards TOTS Messi for that link :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Red Lala and Di Maria (considering I also have a red Cavaini and Silva, I'm building one hell of a red Ligue 1 team there).

Untradeable Militão too, which looks awesome. Improves my accidental team of untradeable Brazilians that I've fallen into as well (after getting Telles last week(

3 players worth 400k. I'm actually caught off guard by the fact that I got two players (lala & Militao) that actually upgrade on my current team.

Sigh. Probably means Allison comes back into the team though, since Cech will struggle to get chem with the others. I've got to chose two of TOTS Militao, TOTS Silva, POTM VVD and Prime Blanc.

Have about 700k, and these are all obviously untradeables. Petit could probably be upgraded, but the back line is pretty much all new and an attempt to try something new this weekend. As is Di Maria. Could possibly juggle Salah out for Cavaini. But they are drastically different players.

Maybe throw Cavaini in, grab TOTS Veratti (who is cheap, so probably isn't amazing despite his stats).

AyEPOV7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Not a bad team - probably kicks my Lique 1/French teams ass lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord TSC wrote:
    Sigh. Probably means Allison comes back into the team though, since Cech will struggle to get chem with the others. I've got to chose two of TOTS Militao, TOTS Silva, POTM VVD and Prime Blanc.

Silva and Marquinhos are both terrible, I thought. They get caught out of position far more than VVD did or Blanc for me.

Militao is insane though. Great pull.

• Advertisement

Great pulls.

Red veratti and a duplicate Thiago for me.
    Fired the Thiago in to complete walker though so not bad.

I’m def in wind down mode now with fifa19

Futties Pogba inbound.... good thing I didn’t do Vieira yet, because I think Pogba will be replacing him :D

Futties Pogba inbound.... good thing I didn’t do Vieira yet, because I think Pogba will be replacing him :D

Yeah gonna be a great card.

I’m also happy with the flashback player pick as really wanted flashback Nani to get red tots ibra in on full chem to my united past and present team.

I’ll have the 14 futswaps for the 94 rashford Sunday too and the futties pogba is going to make it a tasty team!

Futties Pogba inbound.... good thing I didn’t do Vieira yet, because I think Pogba will be replacing him

He'll be well over a million coins. Good luck.

RossieMan wrote: »

I think anyone who’s still playing will have completed a few of the recent wl and have some dud high rated red picks they can get rid of into the pogba sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Worth investing in IF players or is too late? If required for Pogba then surely they'd go up even more?

Lamposts wrote:
    Worth investing in IF players or is too late? If required for Pogba then surely they'd go up even more?

Market is impossible to predict this late into the game.
    People will still be needing to spend 500k plus to get the card.

Lamposts wrote: »

If you plan on doing the sbc yourself I’d buy 2 to 3 high rated IF’s. There will probably be 3 or 4 sections to this sbc,
    The cheapest 84IF is 40k but you can get 89 rated IF’s like Casemiro or cancelo for 45k or so.

It just shows how blindly people follow solutions.

As rossie said, the market is very unpredictable so wouldn’t be buying as investments, only if you want to do it yourself.

RossieMan wrote: »

Ah, should be grand. Have a load of high rated TOTS/IFs in the club that I’ll probably throw into it.

I’ve been holding off doing an icon or the likes so thrilled. Going to pump everything into Pogba.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I’ve been holding off doing an icon or the likes so thrilled. Going to pump everything into Pogba.

Did you see the flashback pick sbc? Only requires and 83 squad and you can get fb Rooney or fb Nani for your united team.

I chose Nani purely for chem links to ibra. Rooney obviously the better player though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Pogba is one of those cards that EA will not win with. Make it too expensive and players will complain. Make it too cheap other players will complain.

Literally no matter what the requirements will be half of the players will complain and moan about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭Liamalone

What rating will titties Pogba be, 94??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Liamalone wrote: »
    What rating will titties Pogba be, 94??

93-95 I guess since the headliner is 92.

But who knows. They can give it even 96 or 98, it's all about the requirements now.

The card will be huge regardless.

wonski wrote: »
    93-95 I guess since the headliner is 92.

But who knows. They can give it even 96 or 98, it's all about the requirements now.

The card will be huge regardless.

Hopefully it will only require 1 squad albeit high rated but I’m probably hoping against hope on that score - will probably require 3 squads minimum.

Does my head in that - just seems so wrong to have to give up 30+ players for just 1 lol. Still I have a stack of TOTs cards I can throw at it and also packed a couple of Origi CLMotm cards which I now have a use for

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

think il buy a pogba now just in case its a requirement

seamie78 wrote: »
    think il buy a pogba now just in case its a requirement

Probably one squad will have a Man Utd requirement another a French player and maybe a third squad involving PL.

If they make you submit a Pogba card into it I’m out lol, hope the requirements are reasonable as I can fit Pogba into an PL or French squad

There might be a Juventus part to it too.

I wouldn’t expect it to be any less than 800k but most people will shave loads off that with tots players and objective players, sure we pretty much got a free alessandrini this week and Musa last week.

Seen there’s a code added for a tots sbc too, if that’s repeatable and requires say, 1 tots player and an 84 squad it’ll drive up the prices of fodder again

Hogey007 wrote: »
    There might be a Juventus part to it too.

I wouldn’t expect it to be any less than 800k but most people will shave loads off that with tots players and objective players, sure we pretty much got a free alessandrini this week and Musa last week.

Seen there’s a code added for a tots sbc too, if that’s repeatable and requires say, 1 tots player and an 84 squad it’ll drive up the prices of fodder again

It’ll be worthwhile for anyone still trading to stock up on the discard TOTS... easy money.

For Pogba SBC investing, Liga NOS is gold. You can get 90 Rafa - 90 Sefervoic - 93 Pizzi strong links for 75k PS4, 80k Xbox.

• Advertisement

Gameplay awful again. Feels like my players have lead boots!!
    4-1 start so still winning, just not enjoyable.

Advertisement