Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Zidane is in fifa 20 :)

Revealed on cover for ultimate edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Zidane is in fifa 20 :)

Revealed on cover for ultimate edition.

I wonder will his skill rating allow you to do headbutts?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Blazer wrote:
    I wonder will his skill rating allow you to do headbutts?

It'l surely let you do it as a celebration at the very least ha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

VVD on for champions edition too, love it. Might buy it now just for that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Picked up CR7 for this weekend. I'll do pogba if I've the players, not bothered otherwise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Requirements for Richarlison SBC doesn’t bode well for prospective Pogba one - gonna be expensive 😟

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've got 750k for Pogba, as well as a load of 88-93s that are never going to be used, so I'd be surprised if I can't do it. Hopefully.

I also may need to turn my United fan club card in....cause I really, really like TOTS Di Maria as a CAM. He's quick, strong and has a wicked left foot.

I have so much crap I should be able to do it for free (even if it’s a million)
    Was going to do Eusebio last week with all the untradeables but held out, glad I did now

The guy who decides the weekly objectives is obviously rocking a French team, we’ve got Coman, kimpembe, allessandrini and now mendy in last 4 or 5 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Couldn't resist futties Richarlison, he's lethal up top. 7-3 in WL this morning, think he's scored about a dozen.

Dunno whether to do Pogba or not, happy with my team now. Prime Crespo has nearly a goal a game for me after 220 games, he's clinical.

• Advertisement

Wow they made pogba very expensive!!

I’ll let the dust settle on it and see where his price falls.
    I might do it anyway as have so many untradeables like ederson tots, chiellini tots etc etc that I never use

Pogba. Not worth it.

Not a bad card tbh but those are pretty much icon requirements :pac: I’ll probably still do him with all the untradeable I have

Ooof, 1.2m from scratch.

Lord TSC wrote:
    Ooof, 1.2m from scratch.

He'll be 5-600k even for those who prepared for him. His requirements are insane for an August card. EA really Milking it.

RossieMan wrote: »
    He'll be 5-600k even for those who prepared for him. His requirements are insane for an August card. EA really Milking it.

It is fairly excessive of them at this stage.

Decided to do it anyway as really on the wind down now and those untradeable volland, Egyptian trezeguet etc mean nothing to me and will never be used so might as well compact them all into one good player

It is fairly excessive of them at this stage.

Decided to do it anyway as really on the wind down now and those untradeable volland, Egyptian trezeguet etc mean nothing to me and will never be used so might as well compact them all into one good player

let us know how much extra you have to spend. i have a heap of 90 plus but still wouldnt have near the amount needed for that. You're talking about 50+ high rated players needed.

Yeah, I’ve had 750k in the bank for weeks now, waiting for a final United untradeable, so will probably do it as my last big purchase of the game

RossieMan wrote: »
    let us know how much extra you have to spend. i have a heap of 90 plus but still wouldnt have near the amount needed for that. You're talking about 50+ high rated players needed.

Have him done now, I didn’t have to spend anything extra only 10k on falcao for chem with 2 Colombian tots I had.
    But I’m the ultimate hoarder, I’ve kept crap like league sbc thauvin, rabiot, etc plus have completed all those weekly objectives during futties and tots for the high rated cards so had lots in club stock

Probably got back about 400k from the packs, got 90 IF di Maria, lewa base card, future stars foden and hakimi, carniball ballerin, 4 x tots cards rated 90 or higher and a couple of motm cards that will discard at 14k.

If you can do it for 400k or less plus club stock I’d go for it as you’d have to be unlucky with the packs not to get at least 250k back.
    Plus the sbc is available for 17 days so you can do more when rewards out Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    If you can do it for 400k or less plus club stock I’d go for it as you’d have to be unlucky with the packs not to get at least 250k back. Plus the sbc is available for 17 days so you can do more when rewards out Thursday.

Let us know how you find him. Would he suit being a one man CDM.

• Advertisement

Lenny17123 wrote: »

Yeah I’m away tonight but I’ll try him out tomorrow in remaining weekend league games.

Getting mixed reviews on Reddit. Some find him superb, others find him clunky.

I got the two cheapest done without hassle.

Moving into sacrificing high rated cards now.

Saying good bye to POtM Lucas this morning. A long standing Servant who I haven’t used in months.

Guesstimating it will cost me 600k once I burn through the last of my rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

https://youtu.be/1CbY2CwFkc8

If anyone is looking for a PS4 i threw mine out the window after this :pac::pac::pac:

Lenny17123 wrote: »

Got 10 games of wl in with him, hard to judge him too much because once again the gameplay is terrible (responsiveness)

First impressions though, I like him. Def wouldn’t be suited to a one man cdm in my opinion though, he has high/low work rates so would need a second cdm if you deploy him there.
    Played him at LCM myself in a 4-1-2-1-2, with vieira at cdm and gullit at rcm.
    I have gullit told to join attack and pogba to stay back but he inevitably wonders up towards the box anyway.
    I threw shadow on him as really wanted him to break up play but engine works good too to address his poor balance.

Overall, I’m glad I did it, it frees up gullit to get forward more.

It’s down to others what they’re team is like currently. For example if you’d be replacing tots auour with him, I don’t think he’s worth 1.2mil on aouor.

If you’re solely looking for a cdm, try get the extra 300k for vieira sbc.

If you have a lot of untradeables and don’t need vieira or can’t stretch the extra 300k for vieira then go for it, but probably better as a cm (or even cam) than a cdm

Started with 750k, ended with 370k left.

Gave up my red Cavaini, De Jong and a few other 84-87s.

I think I packed a ToTS from six of the seven packs. Just kept buying the same five Argentina TOTS cards to do it too. Also packed Kane, Matic, Busquets and a few other decent cards to recycle back in.

Probably finish off Schmichael (finally) and call it a day with team building.

That st. Juste that you get for free in weekly objectives has pretty good stats for anyone with Dutch players, vvd, dumfries, de ligt, de jong etc.

Plays as a 95 cb with sentinel chem.

That st. Juste that you get for free in weekly objectives has pretty good stats for anyone with Dutch players, vvd, dumfries, de ligt, de jong etc.

Plays as a 95 cb with sentinel chem.

That’s my plan after completing Pogba! Back line of UEL Alonso - VVD - Juste - Dumfries
    Aouar - Vieira - Pogba
    Moments Cruyff
    Eusebio - Richarlison

How I’m going to fit them all in on full chem or 6/7 chem is beyond me though :pac:

That’s my plan after completing Pogba! Back line of UEL Alonso - VVD - Juste - Dumfries
    Aouar - Vieira - Pogba
    Moments Cruyff
    Eusebio - Richarlison

How I’m going to fit them all in on full chem or 6/7 chem is beyond me though :pac:

Here you go, a couple of position changes and you have everyone on 10 chem, switch to what you want in play then.

Edit: you can actually switch cruyff and vieira from what I have below to save a couple of position changes. Thought you needed cruyff for the Dutch link to st juste but it stays as 10 with vieira.

You never said what your keeper was so fired de gea in, he’d only have 8 but tots Alison or van der sar would have 10

Class looking team too!!

9-FD60-C02-C1-AC-49-DC-92-F8-AA3-EBAC6-EE7-A.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Gameplay feels awful. 5-0 currently.

Endgame team:
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/9253090

Trying to figure out how to get Pogba into the team. :(

• Advertisement

Here you go, a couple of position changes and you have everyone on 10 chem, switch to what you want in play then.

Edit: you can actually switch cruyff and vieira from what I have below to save a couple of position changes. Thought you needed cruyff for the Dutch link to st juste but it stays as 10 with vieira.

You never said what your keeper was so fired de gea in, he’d only have 8 but tots Alison or van der sar would have 10

Class looking team too!!

9-FD60-C02-C1-AC-49-DC-92-F8-AA3-EBAC6-EE7-A.png

Ohh, perfect. Nice one. That’s the formation I’m probably going to use too :pac:

Advertisement