Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lamposts wrote: »
    Gameplay feels awful. 5-0 currently.

Endgame team:
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/9253090

Trying to figure out how to get Pogba into the team. :(

nice squad, absolutely hate Can though, hes so clunky and heavy.
    Quags on fire for myself again this week, i'm selling Ronaldo hes that good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

RossieMan wrote: »
    nice squad, absolutely hate Can though, hes so clunky and heavy.
    Quags on fire for myself again this week, i'm selling Ronaldo hes that good.

I just sub Pogba on for Emre at the moment. Used Can for 90 odd games. He just does a job. Nothing exceptional about him. Quags is sick. One of the best finishers on the game. 10-1 now. 4 more wins and I can stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    If you have a lot of untradeables and don’t need vieira or can’t stretch the extra 300k for vieira then go for it, but probably better as a cm (or even cam) than a cdm

Hogey007 wrote:
    If you’re solely looking for a cdm, try get the extra 300k for vieira sbc.

Cheers for the summary of him. Might not be for me so. Enjoy playing a 4 1 2 1 2 wide so used to playing with only one CDM. Currently using witsel in there and he's doing a nice job so far albeit on 8 chem. Tots Aouar and tots benzema on the bench currently.

Had UEL live kondogbia for most of this fifa and he was epic. Used to my cdm floating up the field due to his high attacking.

It's gas at this stage of fifa the amount of overpowered cards you'd accumulate. I've almost got a better team on my bench and in my reserves but can't fit them in due to chem.

Was thinking Pogba might be the missing link... I'l look into some more reviews of him and decide. I'd easily afford him especially with the amount of high rated cards I've in the club but maybe I should just focus on other areas of the team. Only a few weeks left so just want a bit of fun.

Got ronaldinho this week and wish I did him sooner. He's a joy to play with just takes a little getting used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Your red FUT champs luck has been unbelievable. I've literally not packed anything better than Allison. Must do ronaldinho myself. They aren't going to give us reasonable sbcs by the looks of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭Liamalone

11-11 not bad considering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭Liamalone

.,.. not bad considering I've been pished since a while ago. I'll quit while I'm who won the darts?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Ok so just collected my 91 rashford and here’s how my “united past and present” team looks :)

With the additions of red zlatan, futties pogba, Fred and rashford and of course 98 rated cr7 in last couple of weeks it’s looking really competitive.

Think I solved the weak left back spot (as best I can) as tots blind plays at a 94 lb (with shadow and 7 chem) and plays as a 95 cdm.

E2979-D38-5-BF5-423-D-BED2-65009404-BDEB.jpg

Ignore the chem, that’s just how they’ll play in game, pique, blind and zlatan start on 7 chem, cr7 on 8 and everyone else on 10.
    I haven’t played with it yet, so if the midfield is too lightweight I can start Fred at rcm.

Also will probably replace pique with his tots version when they’re rereleased this week, he’ll drop a good bit.

Schweinsteiger plays as a 92 lb with sentinel chem too but stamina is rubbish so can sub him on for keane on 60 mins and then play blind cdm and schweinsteiger lb.

Looking forward to using it now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

haven't turned my playstation on for about 3 months and was thinking the other day what game will i get to get back on it....

ended up googling the release date for fifa20.....

im a glutton for punishment.

• Site Banned Posts: 4 Juglooma

Got Delaney as my red pick.

He actually looks decent as a CDM, based on face stats.

RossieMan wrote:
    Your red FUT champs luck has been unbelievable. I've literally not packed anything better than Allison. Must do ronaldinho myself. They aren't going to give us reasonable sbcs by the looks of things.

Ya I can't say anything about my luck since team of the season and the improved Red picks. Rewards all year left a lot to be desired until that change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    haven't turned my playstation on for about 3 months and was thinking the other day what game will i get to get back on it....

ended up googling the release date for fifa20.....

im a glutton for punishment.

Could always fire back up Warframe......... but don't do that to yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Pogba too rich for my blood especially after doing the Throwback Furture Stars SBC and from the 5 packs for completing that the best I got was duplicate base Martial!!!

Will content myself with Futties Mendy which I completed and he fits into my French or PL team.

Trying to decide how to cash in my FUTSwap tokens - have all 14.

Should I go for Sanchez to go alongside TOTs Laporte with 91 Marcos Alonso and 86 Carniball Bellerin at full backs?

Or Rashford as always more fun to get a striker than a defender or roll the dice on Mid Icon roulette - haven’t got long to decide

Boulders8 wrote:
    Or Rashford as always more fun to get a striker than a defender or roll the dice on Mid Icon roulette - haven’t got long to decide

I used 10 on icon roulette... Got Lineker.. I got him previously in the mid icon sbc a few months back. I needed an icon for the ronaldinho sbc I was in the middle of so he went straight into that!

If you need an icon for an SBC prob do that but if you want one to use maybe it wouldn't be the best to do. very small chance of getting someone good. In saying that didn't someone on here get pele out if it!

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    In saying that didn't someone on here get pele out if it!

Yeah someone did get Pele out of it - it’s that hope that will kill me in the end lol

Sanchez would be the safe option as he would fit into a decent enough defence but getting a defender is boring. I already got TOTs/red Lacazette and I only use 1 striker so Rashford may be a bit of a luxury....think I’m leaning towards mid Icon and can also pick up Promes who I can fit into an Eredivisie team - things to ponder, will probably change my mind several times over before taking the plunge

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I used 10 on icon roulette... Got Lineker.. I got him previously in the mid icon sbc a few months back. I needed an icon for the ronaldinho sbc I was in the middle of so he went straight into that!

If you need an icon for an SBC prob do that but if you want one to use maybe it wouldn't be the best to do. very small chance of getting someone good. In saying that didn't someone on here get pele out if it!

Yeah I got Pele out of it, couldn’t believe my eyes when he flashed up because there’s a very small chance of getting someone good as you said yourself.

Drogba confirmed as an icon in fifa20! He should be so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

To anyone that invested in discard TOTS, reap your rewards now... 6k+ profit on each card :)

To anyone that invested in discard TOTS, reap your rewards now... 6k+ profit on each card :)

Yeah I’m selling mine, not even going to do the sbc once.
    An 86 squad, no thanks.
    Fully expected it to be an 84 squad but hey ea, don’t let the fact we’re about 6 weeks away from the new game deter you from milking this game for every last drop.

De ligt in the future stars weekly objective. It could have been worse I guess.

De ligt in the future stars weekly objective. It could have been worse I guess.

Yes you could have got Kluivert like I did - mind you he has got me 3 assists in 3 games so nearly half way to the draft token objective

• Advertisement

Boulders8 wrote:
    Yes you could have got Kluivert like I did - mind you he has got me 3 assists in 3 games so nearly half way to the draft token objective

I came up against him in weekend league when they originally came out and he ruined me ha. Turned my team inside out!

I came up against him in weekend league when they originally came out and he ruined me ha. Turned my team inside out!

To be fair he isn’t that bad - I’ve just stuck him into my La Liga team and get the ball to him as much as possible so he can get crosses and passes in for the strikers. I did the same with Salah FUT birthday - played him on the wing rather than LB, helps that these objectives don’t require wins

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah I’m selling mine, not even going to do the sbc once.
    An 86 squad, no thanks.
    Fully expected it to be an 84 squad but hey ea, don’t let the fact we’re about 6 weeks away from the new game deter you from milking this game for every last drop.

Yeah, 86 squad is mental especially given all the ****e cards you can get out of it. That SBC has also driven up the prices of Pogba + Richarlison too, ****. Extra 200-300k I’ll be forking out for them.

Yeah, 86 squad is mental especially given all the ****e cards you can get out of it. That SBC has also driven up the prices of Pogba + Richarlison too, ****. Extra 200-300k I’ll be forking out for them.

Ouch!!! That’s a fair chunk. It might ease off a bit on Thursday when rewards are out and the initial hype of this dies down. The totw sbc is also driving up prices.

Played Mid-Icon roulette and lost - instead of Pele got 88 Keane :( picked up 91 Promes with the remaining tokens.

Did the Ibra FB and one each of the TOTW upgrades but haven’t opened them yet - dread to think what they’ll be as my pack luck has really gone to pot lately

Ouch!!! That’s a fair chunk. It might ease off a bit on Thursday when rewards are out and the initial hype of this dies down. The totw sbc is also driving up prices.

Hopefully it does! Otherwise I’ll have to do a bit of trading to make up for that price increase :pac:

Hopefully it does! Otherwise I’ll have to do a bit of trading to make up for that price increase :pac:

And now pogba has dropped 500k on what he was last night with the influx of packs from the winter refresh sbc.
    Plus I think people realized the tots sbc was horrendous value, watched nick rtfm open packs and something like 11 of first 15 were keepers

Pogba coming in at under 1 mil now

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Boulders8 wrote: »

Some nice guy let me put 6 past him with 4 Kluivert assists.

Ronaldo screwed up at least four times, could have done it in one game...

Not too many good options from future stars players tbh anyway. Its just to complete weekly tasks and use in sbc as soon as it is done, unless you get one of the top 3.

And now pogba has dropped 500k on what he was last night with the influx of packs from the winter refresh sbc.
    Plus I think people realized the tots sbc was horrendous value, watched nick rtfm open packs and something like 11 of first 15 were keepers

Pogba coming in at under 1 mil now

Absolutely love it :pac: Both Pogba and Richarlison for 1.3m, lovely stuff.

• Advertisement

Essien, Zico, Kaka, Adriano is the rumour for 4 more of the new unreleased icons. Loads of new changes for FIFA 20, actually looks like they’ve listened to the community. No more stupid stadium shadows/beams of sun etc

Advertisement