Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Essien, Zico, Kaka, Adriano is the rumour for 4 more of the new unreleased icons. Loads of new changes for FIFA 20, actually looks like they’ve listened to the community. No more stupid stadium shadows/beams of sun etc

Ah it's always full of promises. Until the game comes out don't bother reading anything. Completely different.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

RossieMan wrote: »
    Ah it's always full of promises. Until the game comes out don't bother reading anything. Completely different.

To be fair to EA, they always seem to market the game very well. More rumours that there’s going to be more Liverpool icons due to their partnership with Liverpool, so that’s already enticed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

To be fair to EA, they always seem to market the game very well. More rumours that there’s going to be more Liverpool icons due to their partnership with Liverpool, so that’s already enticed me.

That’d be great alright. Would love to see Dalglish, Rush and Barnes in it this year. Maybe even Alan Hansen too, would be great to put him alongside VVD.

Not nearly enough LFC icons in the game compared to other top clubs, so hopefully the new partnership could change that as you said.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

martyos121 wrote: »
    That’d be great alright. Would love to see Dalglish, Rush and Barnes in it this year. Maybe even Alan Hansen too, would be great to put him alongside VVD.

Not nearly enough LFC icons in the game compared to other top clubs, so hopefully the new partnership could change that as you said.

Dalglish, rush and Barnes are in it, people over on Reddit have figured out most of the icons from the silhouettes used.

Essien in it too, should be another beast in midfield.

Some tots players have crashed bad!!

Pepe down from close to a mil to 200k
    Lacazette down from 900k to 350k

Got pique and di Maria for my united team at 130k each, they were both 3 times that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    Pepe down from close to a mil to 200k Lacazette down from 900k to 350k

Your not wrong. One of my only tradables has taken a hit of 300k!! Witsel now down to sub 100k! Benzema jovic have taken big hits too!

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Your not wrong. One of my only tradables has taken a hit of 300k!! Witsel now down to sub 100k! Benzema jovic have taken big hits too!

I’ve gone shopping. I think they’ll bounce back a bit tomorrow when people get reward coins.

Got cancelo tots for 180k, da costa at 60k and trapp for 48k. (Wanna try out that akanji cb from bundesliga sbc)

so many cheap players out there for anyone looking to freshen up team, tots ibra at 300k

Hogey007 wrote:
    I’ve gone shopping. I think they’ll bounce back a bit tomorrow when people get reward coins.

I'm like a kid in a candy shop. Pogba who ha ha. Going to go CDM and RB shopping. How's TAA? Have cancelo but can't get him on chem.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    I'm like a kid in a candy shop. Pogba who ha ha. Going to go CDM and RB shopping. How's TAA? Have cancelo but can't get him on chem.

Haha I haven’t used TAA yet, might add him to my basket before I check out :)

Ah no, I’ve bought cancelo and da costa already tonight so they’re probably enough rbs for one night

Lord Tsc, wan bissaka tots down to 20k if you’re still building the united team, can be slotted in at left back on 7 chem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'm back !!!!! what a wuss :D
    Got EA to restore my last club which only had a few players but I had 4 mega packs from div rewards :)

Got Sane/Fernandino/Zapata and Sirigu..not shabby at all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Wanted to try Gomez tots so sold Ronaldo Las night and got him for 400k....

Didn't see that coming...

Won't recover from that, but bought Cancelo, so happy enough. Would rather have Cristiano in my team for a bit longer, though.

Completed Pogba for 200k. Opened about 43 packs including packs from Pogba and got the following:

89 Lukaku
    86 Skov x2 (quick sells for 68k!!!!!)
    OTW Vrsjalko
    85 Asensio
    RTTF Kimpembe
    Scream Costa
    TOTS Fabian
    TOTS Da Costa
    TOTS Khazri x2
    OTW Denis Suarez
    TOTS Doherty
    OTW Munir
    85 Falcao
    TOTS Fonte
    UCL Blind
    MOTM Cillessen
    86 Azpi
    TOTS Rousillon
    OTW Giovinco
    TOTS Izzo
    TOTS Bamba
    TOTS Kostic
    RTTF Aurier x2
    TOTS Schulz
    Scream Abdulrahman
    MOTM Deulofeu

Pack weight is mad atm. Gonna go and complete Vieira in a bit, purely so I can open more packs. I can probably do him for free too given all of the high rated cards I packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Is there any way of looking up SBC solutions containing certain players? I really want that Richarlison Futties card but I won’t be able to afford him as I only have 150k and he costs double that (I know with packs it will be less). I have Flashback Sturridge (88 rated) and that Crouch 90 rated card. Would be happy to throw either in and I’m sure they would reduce the price but i have no idea if they can be worked into it.

Those cards wił not reduce the sbc by much, unfortunately.

88-89 premier league cards can be bought for 18-20k.

That's all.

I would keep Sturridge. That Richarlison card I don't think is worth it now anyway, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got Mane again from MM, a million for him so he’s after dramatically improving my team.

Vieira done for about 300k and my entire club gutted. Not too bad! 92 Schulz, 87 Forrest, 91 Piatek, 92 Ziyech, 86 Hernandez, MOTM Huntelaar, 95 Trapp, 88 Jesus, Scream Deeney back in packs. The latter 4 I got all in the same pack!!

What is the current batch of cards in packs???

Looks like they added a lot.

wonski wrote: »
    What is the current batch of cards in packs???

Looks like they added a lot.

Basically all of the major leagues TOTS.. only ones really worth noting.

Full list:
    http://bit.ly/2Zlxqws

Basically all of the major leagues TOTS.. only ones really worth noting.

Full list:
    http://bit.ly/2Zlxqws

Yeah, I don't fully trust that list looking at price movement of some players. I am just guessing that they forgot to add Chiellini earlier, his price was stuck for a while while other CB from Serie A dropped like a stone :)

Chiellini was still at 270k while Cancelo was 180k. Izzo was already down to 40k at that stage. Just saying...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Crazy pack weights. I got five TotS players, Benzema and Ibrahamovic were two, from six mega/rare mega packs from division rewards.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did the winter refresh SBCs, got three TOTSs, OTW Tielsman, FS Kluvert
    Untradeable rewards, got OTw Clyne, TOTS Sule, scream Ocacha
    Red Gnabry and Sosa, meh.
    MOTM Polsen, IF Payet from rewards.

Back up from 100k to 320k.

Drop rates are insane though. Might actually see if league SBCs are profitable at the moment. Do a few and see what packs are like.

Market has collapsed. Players down 700k in a couple of hours last night. Mayhem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭djan

Great time to finish off the Richarlison SBC :)

djan wrote:
    Great time to finish off the Richarlison SBC

Or icons. I did the full ronaldinho set today for 50k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭djan

RossieMan wrote: »
    Or icons. I did the full ronaldinho set today for 50k.

Typo right? 500k for ronaldinho?? How many untradeables did you use? :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Picking and choosing what's decent value, but done about 15 teams in various leauge SBCs.

Packed TOTS Ililic and Banega, and another OTW Tielmans. So breaking even so far.

Only PL teams I have left to do are City and Cardiff, but bloody hell, it's 100k just for those two teams. I'm tempted to do them on the fact I would then re-open up all the other teams again, and I have so many untradeables, I'd probably do it in its entirety again pretty cheaply.

Lord TSC wrote:
    Only PL teams I have left to do are City and Cardiff, but bloody hell, it's 100k just for those two teams. I'm tempted to do them on the fact I would then re-open up all the other teams again, and I have so many untradeables, I'd probably do it in its entirety again pretty cheaply.

Plus you'll get Anderson to try out too.

Opened first untradeable rare electrum players pack from div rivals rewards, TOTS Savanier and dupe untradeable TOTS Ederson! Loving this pack weight. Now to find an SBC to throw him into...

Now I’m half tempted to get TOTS Mbappe at 3m instead of moments Cruyff.. and maybe get moments Maldini if I can do him with untradeables

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Got TOTS Mbappe in rewards. Delighted!

Advertisement