Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

djan wrote:
    Typo right? 500k for ronaldinho?? How many untradeables did you use?

No 50k. 2 it's was all I needed as I didn't have any players to do untradable totw packs. I used a lot of players. Didn't even keep track. I had Marquinhos, veratti and 91 Guzman for an 87 rated squad. Didn't use anyone I cared about.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lamposts wrote: »
    Got TOTS Mbappe in rewards. Delighted!

Let us know how he is if you decide to use him! I’m contemplating him or moments Cruyff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Let us know how he is if you decide to use him! I’m contemplating him or moments Cruyff

100% using him. He's untradeable. I'd say if you get Cruyff then just get the 94. The difference is marginal with his moments cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

What’s people’s thoughts on Richardlison?
    Find him a bit meh to be honest.
    Could be the formation I’m using though. I find it suits the CAMs more than the strikers
    You can pick up a really tasty squad now for a mill.

531-CA396-84-C0-415-A-845-B-E76-B73-A40348.png

Lamposts wrote: »
    100% using him. He's untradeable. I'd say if you get Cruyff then just get the 94. The difference is marginal with his moments cards.

Let us know how Mbappe is anyway... 2.9m-ish for him, very tempted.

FUT Swaps this month are unreal. 95 Fabinho for 9 tokens !!! The max is 10 tokens this time round for a prime icon, so if you get all 14, you’ve 4 spare to spend. Much prefer this format and rewards!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

FUT Swaps this month are unreal. 95 Fabinho for 9 tokens !!! The max is 10 tokens this time round for a prime icon, so if you get all 14, you’ve 4 spare to spend. Much prefer this format and rewards!

I have the 97 version of mbappe and he’s phenomenal.
    I have moments cruyff too and mbappe wins by a country mile!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone use TotS Lacazette or Ben Yeddar?

Have 320k and want to try a new striker for the weekend. Probably running 4-3-1-2 with Pogba, Fred, Gullet and DiMaria in the midfield.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh wow, ye weren’t joking bout the price crash.

For 300k, I can get Werner, Brandt and Da Costa....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Played 6 games with him today. Clinical in every possible way. Only thing that lets him down at times is his strength.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone use TotS Lacazette or Ben Yeddar?

Have 320k and want to try a new striker for the weekend. Probably running 4-3-1-2 with Pogba, Fred, Gullet and DiMaria in the midfield.

Using him at the moment. I had him before in a 424 formation and he was unreal. He's or more to the point I am struggling to score with strikers in 41212v2 but its more my fault. He's still a goal a game but in the right hands he would be even more lethal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Any notice a reduction in pack weight this evening? Nothing from MM.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Any notice a reduction in pack weight this evening? Nothing from MM.

Huge drop off. I noticed the same the last time they put new stuff in packs (2 weeks ago), special after special on the Wednesday, was getting 4 specials in some packs, by the Thursday night it was much lower.
    Got 5 tots cards from about 8 packs yesterday.
    Absolutely nothing of note from marquee matchups, the futties vote sbc and 4 or 5 35k packs from the league sbc’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I got nothing of note at all apart from Tielemans from weekly rewards anyway, so won't expect much from marquee matchups after reading the above...

wonski wrote: »
    I got nothing of note at all apart from Tielemans from weekly rewards anyway, so won't expect much from marquee matchups after reading the above...

You’ll probably pack an moments R9 now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Just been opening some packs from MM and got 86 Pedro ELMOTM, 91 Can TOTs, 86 UCLRTTF Farhman and 77 Ultimate Scream Ochoa - not amazing but I think it’s the most special cards I’ve had in one pack

Hogey007 wrote: »
    You’ll probably pack an moments R9 now :)

I hope you are right.

I did get two hunter cards in one pack, though, so that's where all my luck went I guess :)

I hope you are right.

I did get two hunter cards in one pack, though, so that's where all my luck went I guess :)

Well, nothing spectacular, but Wolondowski record breaker 65k allowed funds to introduce tots Militao and Telles into the final team. Tanks. Me likes :) Both at 10 chemistry thanks to Allan who plummeted to 80k. Nice end of the season.

Just need to get Ronaldo back, Gomez sucks... Well he isn't that bad, but Ronaldo much better imo.

Bought TOTS Mbappe and he definitely lives up to it... unreal up top. Brought in moments Maldini and Da Costa too and have lost 4 games on the bounce, -150 skill rating. Scoring goals but conceding even more so I think I’m gonna switch back to 41212(2).

Still have coins left so I might replace Eusebio with CR7 regular gold card as Eusebio has been ****e for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Still have coins left so I might replace Eusebio with CR7 regular gold card as Eusebio has been ****e for me.

I find Eusebio unreal,79 goals in 91 games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Those cards wił not reduce the sbc by much, unfortunately.

88-89 premier league cards can be bought for 18-20k.

That's all.

I would keep Sturridge. That Richarlison card I don't think is worth it now anyway, tbh.

Cheers! Ya Sturridge and Crouch will have to do. Feel like both have major flaws and that’s why I was hoping to upgrade. They are really getting found out at this stage in the game.

• Advertisement

MM was kind to me. Got tots Nombele, Fabian and some 87 spanish CB so can't complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭djan

Did Richarlison and must say I'm quite impressed with him. Had Auba and Firmino up top in a 4-1-2-1-2 and the plan was to move Firmino to cam but with my style of play he goes missing too much. Now to find a solid cam, bonus would be to fit in FS Aouar that I got from the weekly objective.

On another note, did they speed up draft mode more? Played some last night and to say the lads were bombing around like duracell bunnies.

What's people's thoughts on Bernardo Silva's card?
    I'm playing 41212v2 with xmas KDB at CAM and Fabinho/Fernandino/Wij in midfield.
    Silva's a sub I just bought, I'm thinking maybe drop KDB to CM and put Silva at CAM?
    Or leave him as a supersub etc?

never mind..did about 15 2 player gold ugprades and got Brandt so he'll do instead of Silva as a sub. Looks decent anyway.

Redo91 wrote: »
    Cheers! Ya Sturridge and Crouch will have to do. Feel like both have major flaws and that’s why I was hoping to upgrade. They are really getting found out at this stage in the game.

You should be able to do it very cheaply now after the crash with many cards going for peanuts.

Dozyart wrote: »
    I find Eusebio unreal,79 goals in 91 games

Yeah I can’t get along with him at all... goes missing more often than not. I feel someone like CR7 or TOTS Havertz will pair better with Mbappe

Free tots player from top 5 leagues for watching the stream on Sunday.

I think you just need to watch for 5/10 mins

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1157274655914283013?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Also new sbc released. English players gone up in value if anyone wanted to make a small bit of coin.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Also new sbc released. English players gone up in value if anyone wanted to make a small bit of coin.

That explains why I sold Rooney for 4k.

Lenny17123 wrote: »

And Bayern/Wales gold cards. Sold off a few Wales gold cards for 10k instantly yesterday.

• Advertisement

And Bayern/Wales gold cards. Sold off a few Wales gold cards for 10k instantly yesterday.

Ribery and mm requirements.

Wales golds were obsolete, had only one and couldn't even compare the price.

On the other spectrum packed 91 Correa from 7.5k pack and just hoping he will sold for minimum price. Quick sell is around 11k, minimum price 32500...

Thats how bad it is now.

Advertisement