Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Its not bad mate..its great :)
    Remember in previous years where you would be lucky to have one tots in your team?? Most people couldn't afford them until the introduction of weekend league/squad battles etc.
    Now if you like you can rock 11 no problem at all.
    The last 2 years the SBCs etc in Fifa has rocked.

A great article on frostbite which most devs hate and explains why we see so many issues in Fifa etc.
    Especially worthwhile is the link to Anthem and how it failed spectacularly.
    It was previously posted in the games thread but jsut in case some people in here don't go in there :D

https://www.windowscentral.com/it-time-developers-move-frostbite-engine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

You'd think for the next gen of consoles they have to be looking at moving to a new engine.

Stuck with the current ****show for another year at least though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

8 games with moments Maldini in the squad and I’ve lost all 8 and down to low rating in division 3.... jesus. Can’t hold a lead for nothing and conceding to a lot of ****e. First time shots, back towards goal etc etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    Its not bad mate..its great :)
    Remember in previous years where you would be lucky to have one tots in your team?? Most people couldn't afford them until the introduction of weekend league/squad battles etc.
    Now if you like you can rock 11 no problem at all.
    The last 2 years the SBCs etc in Fifa has rocked.

That I agree with.

Still hurts when you can't sell 91 rated card at minimum, though.

This year teams are mental and at minimum effort you can run a decent team indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

What sane person is going to win 12 rival games for a untradeable 100k pack?

Lamposts wrote: »

ME :D....oh wait :pac: I didn't see the word sane :D

Everyone still playing the game???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I'll probably run out of time and be stuck in eleven.

Back on form lads, brought in CR7 up top with Mbappe beside him and Eusebio at CAM, seems to be working wonders again. I’ll probably end up selling CR7 again to try out others, but so far so good. Back to division 2.

Next on my list might be TOTS Havertz or TOTS Reus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

That alaba card looks insane. Sentinel chem on him.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    That alaba card looks insane. Sentinel chem on him.

Did the sbc, packed that wondolowski hero card that discards for 65k and tots Brandt and tots witsel plus the Bayern keeper who’s extinct so actually made profit on the sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Did the EWorld Cup SBC and got TOTs Fernandinho - not too shabby :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

13-1 this weekend, gameplay is absolutely terrible today. Button lag galore.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Anyone used both totgs neymar and carnibal neymar? Looking for a new cam/striker to try out.

The market has crashed even worse, Pepe tots going for 80k now and cards like Ben Yedder, laca and Werner tots all going for the lowest price in their price range (around 160k)

Lala 60k

Ronaldo and Neymar tots and toty have dropped 4 or 5 mil in a week

Yeah, I just lost 1m in 3 days on Mbappe :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That’s crazy. Nearly bought Laca on Thursday night for 270, he’s 170 now.

Wonder if they’ll bump back up a bit when they leave packs, or if that’s a permanent deflation now? On my part, I feel I’ve reached a point where I’ve my team and bench locked and have little interest in actually buying top players any further, so I guess that’s a common feeling?

Lord TSC wrote:
    Wonder if they’ll bump back up a bit when they leave packs, or if that’s a permanent deflation now? On my part, I feel I’ve reached a point where I’ve my team and bench locked and have little interest in actually buying top players any further, so I guess that’s a common feeling?

Nah can't see it. Game is dead now. This is probably the last weekend league for most people, if there's even many playing anymore.

There’s a code in system for a guaranteed baby, middle or prime icon.
    Could be released tomorrow.

Prices probably drop even more then as people will sell tots players to do the icon sbc if it’s repeatable.

I def won’t be doing anymore weekend leagues in fifa 19, the responsive so bad again, been the same the last couple of weekends, can’t see anything being done about it now as all focus will be on fifa20.

I had always planned on taking a breather anyway when premier league started back

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    The market has crashed even worse, Pepe tots going for 80k now and cards like Ben Yedder, laca and Werner tots all going for the lowest price in their price range (around 160k)

Lala 60k

Ronaldo and Neymar tots and toty have dropped 4 or 5 mil in a week

Anyone done or contemplating doing the Hazard SBC? If the market has crashed, a good time to do this one? Better value than Pogba given its only 3 requirements rather than 7

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RossieMan wrote: »
    Nah can't see it. Game is dead now. This is probably the last weekend league for most people, if there's even many playing anymore.

Yeah. Ironically, looking at the price crash is what's killing my motivation now.

I was pretty much done until they made the prizes TOTS cards, but looking at the price crash, it's no longer an appeal.

I might put together my long talked but never implemented United team for a lark (mainly cause I see AWB is down to 25k, and I thought he'd be ten times that cause he was when I packed him a few weeks back....).

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Anyone done or contemplating doing the Hazard SBC? If the market has crashed, a good time to do this one? Better value than Pogba given its only 3 requirements rather than 7

Amazing value! I’ve used his potm all season and spent 3 mil on his tots card when that came out, maybe he just really suits me but absolutely loved his card in fifa 19.

To get a 97 version of his card for 450k plus 200k worth of packs is great value, especially as his 98 version was still going for over 3 million before the crash last week.

Lord TSC wrote: »

I might put together my long talked but never implemented United team for a lark (mainly cause I see AWB is down to 25k, and I thought he'd be ten times that cause he was when I packed him a few weeks back....).

Go for it, it’s something that’s really given my fifa19 a shot in the arm over the last few weeks and as you say players are so cheap now it’s easy fire it together, plus you’ll discover players you forgot about (or I did anyway) pique tots, depay, di Maria tots, blind tots makes a good lb and even in the futswap there’s a 90 januzaj for 3 tokens and a 90 zaha for 2 tokens.

Scream fellaini is at discard, headliner rashford is really cheap etc etc

I probably had more fun building the team than I do playing it but yeah def go for it

Just blew through the packs gained from the EWorld Cup and Carniball SBC, no Carniball players and 5 out of 6 packs highest cards were 82’s but second to last pack opened got me 84 Huntelaar Domestic MOTM, 95 TOTs Gomez and 93 TOTs Benitez - the latter I already had as a red pick so will definitely help in the Hazard objective :)

Just blew through the packs gained from the EWorld Cup and Carniball SBC, no Carniball players and 5 out of 6 packs highest cards were 82’s but second to last pack opened got me 84 Huntelaar Domestic MOTM, 95 TOTs Gomez and 93 TOTs Benitez - the latter I already had as a red pick so will definitely help in the Hazard objective :)

don't forget to watch the stream today for a tots pack :)

Blazer wrote:
    don't forget to watch the stream today for a tots pack

Everyone get one or just a chance?

Everyone, but you have to watch both semi and final. Not sure what time they start.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Everyone, but you have to watch both semi and final. Not sure what time they start.

From 3pm

Advertisement