Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Managed to squeeze in a couple of games. Spamming some training cards and thanks to some rage quits, finished 17-12 :)

Had a whale of a time with the 3atb formation,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Efl awards tonight, wouldn’t have any use for these players but if they make the sbc really cheap the efl golds like butland might rise a small bit

https://twitter.com/dajerbalfutrade/status/1113146081083260928?s=21

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Managed to squeeze in a couple of games. Spamming some training cards and thanks to some rage quits, finished 17-12 :)

Had a whale of a time with the 3atb formation,

Got to 17-12 too, 6 wins in a row was nice.

I’ll give someone a free win now with my last game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I'm on 11-2 which is my best start. Hope to get a few more in before Mania tonight but given my plan is to keep my two year old awake for as long as possible so he might sleep in a bit tomorrow so daddy can too, i'm doubtful to actually get let play! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    I'm on 11-2 which is my best start. Hope to get a few more in before Mania tonight but given my plan is to keep my two year old awake for as long as possible so he might sleep in a bit tomorrow so daddy can too, i'm doubtful to actually get let play! :D

That's a bad plan. A seriously bad plan. It will result in the two year old waking early and being cranky. Not even joking :D

In fact just forget about prime time US sports, or drama in your case :P , from here on out.

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »
    That's a bad plan. A seriously bad plan. It will result in the two year old waking early and being cranky. Not even joking :D

Well all it really is that instead of me spending and hour and a half trying to coax him to fall asleep i'll just wait let him run around for an hour and a half to tire himself out instead! I'm under no real illusions he'll be awake at 7.30 as usual tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Well all it really is that instead of me spending and hour and a half trying to coax him to fall asleep i'll just wait let him run around for an hour and a half to tire himself out instead! I'm under no real illusions he'll be awake at 7.30 as usual tho.

7:30??? That's a bloody lie in compaired to my one at 6 o clock

jayo26 wrote: »
    7:30??? That's a bloody lie in compaired to my one at 6 o clock

I like to think of him as his mothers son.. a lazy ****er. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

A guy messaged me during a game to let him score with Bacca and he’ll give me the win... let him score and the dickhead doesn’t even give the win :( never trust people in div 2

A guy messaged me during a game to let him score with Bacca and he’ll give me the win... let him score and the dickhead doesn’t even give the win :( never trust people in div 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Give me a 5 goal headstart first, is what I would of replied

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

He was doing the fut swap objective obviously. He had to get the win as well so you should have known :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/1115028184674652160

Interesting! Would imagine it'll be something along the lines of win 10 games with players from the championship

He was doing the fut swap objective obviously. He had to get the win as well so you should have known :pac:

I was half thinking that after, alright. Should’ve checked it before agreeing :pac:

I was up early this morning with child so said I'd play few games to try get the 20 wins in. Got to 19 wins and and had 20 mins left and 4 games to go so said I'd give it one last go.

Went 2 goals down in the game but didn't quit as the guy was winning and he wouldnt have time for another. Early second half I got a goal then got another and the ****ing little cnut quit when I got it back level and sent me a message laughing calling me a noob!!!!

The people playing this game boil my piss was disgusted over it I reported him to ea with screenshots and all even tho it probably won't matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I was up early this morning with child so said I'd play few games to try get the 20 wins in. Got to 19 wins and and had 20 mins left and 4 games to go so said I'd give it one last go.

Went 2 goals down in the game but didn't quit as the guy was winning and he wouldnt have time for another. Early second half I got a goal then got another and the ****ing little cnut quit when I got it back level and sent me a message laughing calling me a noob!!!!

The people playing this game boil my piss was disgusted over it I reported him to ea with screenshots and all even tho it probably won't matter.

Yeah the Fifa community is so toxic for the most part. Played a guy last night in Rivals. I scored early in the first half but he got it back to 2-1 in the second half and with 20 minutes to go starts playing it back to his keeper and time wasting. It'd drive you mad.

If he quits do you not get the win?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

If he quits do you not get the win?

Nope not unless Jayo was winning

Boils my piss on the game

Rossi IRL wrote: »

Really? I was sure i had a guy quit in weekend league when we were 0-0 and I got the win. Maybe I miscounted... I know in rivals you have to be winning but thought in WL there had to be a winner.

Really? I was sure i had a guy quit in weekend league when we were 0-0 and I got the win. Maybe I miscounted... I know in rivals you have to be winning but thought in WL there had to be a winner.

Nope you have to be winning in weekend league it has totally made me sick of the game at the minute.

• Advertisement

There really is some absolute bell ends playing fifa.

Def encounter more eijits than you do sound people.

Rossi IRL wrote: »

It’s so annoying. Also bugs me that a kick off quit counts as a game, lost 2 games each from Eusebio and R9 loans to pr!cks quitting at kick off (I for one, don’t think loan players should be allowed In weekend league but they are so I’ll use them)

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I reckon there are more sound ppl, its just you remember the bell ends

seamie78 wrote: »
    I reckon there are more sound ppl, its just you remember the bell ends

I once got milled out of it while through on goal, we both stopped waiting for the penalty, it never came, he turned around with his defender and put it into the net.
    Always remembered that as being sound.

https://twitter.com/FutWatch/status/1115298695245856768

New Europa League SBCs out, I think they're live as well

https://twitter.com/FutWatch/status/1115298695245856768

New Europa League SBCs out, I think they're live as well

Yeah they’re live, I did the Slavia Prague guy, only costs 11k which is the going rate for an 85 and at least he’ll be a consolation upgrade if they knock out Chelsea (my Alonso rttf)

Looks like he has good stats anyway for 11k

I reckon we’ll get new ucl rttf sbc’s tomorrow so. Bought a tonne more keita’s

Ya he's stats look decent, might use him as a sub for a bit.

I've bought 50 Martinez for 700-800, hoping for the MLS POTM to drop this Friday, looks like it will be Vela so will be a high enough rated card

Looking at this week's predictions for TOTW is really putting me off the game as a whole tbh.

It's gone from playing for a slim chance for an elite player to no elite players in TOTW at all. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Which elite player would you put in TOTW given the performances at the weekend? No body was a stand out performer in any game I seen.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Which elite player would you put in TOTW given the performances at the weekend? No body was a stand out performer in any game I seen.

No, that's fair. I'm not saying the selections or predictions are wrong. Just that it's another weak week after a few bad weeks.

Advertisement