Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yea I agree. But they can't force updates that aren't warranted. It's just unfortunate that nobody played well enough to get a decent upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

There's also a futswap player in squad battles for the week in case anyone missed it, should be easy to get

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Just spent about 4 hours getting those 3 wins in rivals with a Colombian goalscorer. Rivals ****ing sucks ass.

There seriously better not be anymore rival objectives for these fut swap players this month.

A load of ****.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Xbox users having an issue this morning with messages saying you can only play using your trial hours....which many people didn’t have so are locked out from the game. ea saying an update has caused the issue and are working on it.

• Advertisement

There goes Smalling and Pickford's prices again lol

Got Diego Costa and De Bruyne out of the Marquee Matchups, delighted!!

Will sell both to fund my RTG, Road to Gerrard

Get your de ligts!!!!

Over 1 million profit tonight from selling my marquee matchup investments before I got a temp selling ban.

Stones being the real hero going at over 5k a card. Hope they lift the selling block tonight so I can clear the rest but either way it’s been such easy money.

Bought a load of Dwight Gayles for discard in anticipation of needing a championship team to complete the next weekly objectives, all selling for over 3000 now due to marquee matchups, not the result I was expecting but I'll take it!

Next time you lads buy a heap of some random card can you let me know, I always seem to make the wrong purchases and never end up making coins. I followed you for the England cards a few days ago but only had time to invest about 60k which I doubled. But would obviously like to make more than that!

• Advertisement

Well my thinking is that the weekly objectives this Friday are going to be for the player of the seasons for the lower English leagues, so I'm betting for the Championship one anyway that it'll be something like win 10 games with players from the Championship

So I looked at the fast strikers and Diouf is still going for 1.2k which is his normal price and Kodjia is going for 650 which is discard value

My only worry is that it is a fact that these players will be the weekly objective but the prices haven't moved yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

RossieMan wrote: »
    Next time you lads buy a heap of some random card can you let me know, I always seem to make the wrong purchases and never end up making coins. I followed you for the England cards a few days ago but only had time to invest about 60k which I doubled. But would obviously like to make more than that!

Hogey does this a fair bit! Top banana our Hogey :)

Liamalone wrote: »
    Hogey does this a fair bit! Top banana our Hogey :)

Haha thanks.

I did indeed flag my intentions to buy tonnes of players involved in ucl matches and was trying to double on 83 rated where I could (de ligt, Felipe etc)
    Finally got to the end of my selling in time to catch second half of some real life football :D

Vela SBC would be a tasty card but he only has a two star weak foot

Stocktwat29’s post on the weekly objective is a good investment as all at discard so no risk or f it doesn’t materialize.

The other thing I’d be looking at is players that could be used in ucl marquee matchups next week.
    There’s no guarantee they’ll do one as they’ve tried to make it a bit more random to prevent people really cashing in so my guess is it’s only 40/60 likely they’ll do them.
    So what I’ll be doing is doubling up on players who could be in ucl marquee matchups but are also 82/83 rated so would get used in other sbc’s.

Prices are high at the moment with all the sbc’s going on but when the rewards come out Thursday try get any of these players under 1200/1300

Felipe (Porto) 83 rated
    Danilo pereira (Porto) 83
    Casillas (Porto) 83
    Keita (Liverpool) 83

Mata (united) 83
    Malcolm (Barca) 83 (under 1800)

That covers the Porto v Liverpool and united v Barca matches that would be the likely ones given that they chose the other 2 this week, they’d also rise nicely if any totw sbc came along.

There’s some 82’s that work well too if they go to 1100 or under, Henderson, Herrera, Bailly, lingard, lenglet, rafinha, Arthur.

All of these are around 1800 or higher at the moment but fill your boots if they go 1100 or under during rewards Thursday or if there’s any promo rounds on Friday at 6.

I particularly like keita because he might get a man of the match card Friday midnight meaning his base card would be out of packs.

If other sbc’s come along before Thursday these cards mightn’t drop but keep an eye on them.

Also, I personally won’t be going in half as much as I did this week, everyone will be expecting and preparing for marquee matchups next week so they may skip it. I’ll still get 50 or so from each club if they go below these prices :)

Player of the month will also be out this Friday, will be Vardy (should get it based on stats) or Mane (will probably get it based on public vote)

So any PL 83s will be handy for that SBC, Keita will cover a lot of options

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Packed UCL Nainggolan for the second time this year from UCL MM.

Any idea the price, 150k?

It'll most likely be an SBC pack, will probably be 84/85 rated with a couple of IFs.

• Advertisement

It'll most likely be an SBC pack, will probably be 84/85 rated with a couple of IFs.

Yeah I’m thinking the same, or possibly a couple of blue ucl cards instead of IF’s. They resupplied them yesterday and generally when they do that, there’s a requirement for them in a sbc shortly afterwards

But would it not say SBC in the code somewhere if it was?

But would it not say SBC in the code somewhere if it was?

I don’t think so, that’s just saying that it’s a pack, the pack could be as a reward for completing an sbc. There was similar tweets for baby icon pack etc and they all came through sbc.
    Think it’s very unlikely that it’d be a pack you purchase.

Yea they'll almost definitely be a tradable and an untradable option just like any of these type of things before.

They'll be a complete coin sink.

Fair enough, I still think it would have to cost in the region of 200k, Futbin has an 85 rated squad as 130k so will probably include some IFs or more likely some UCL cards

Hogey007 wrote: »

I particularly like keita because he might get a man of the match card Friday midnight meaning his base card would be out of packs.

Just on Keita.

I've been having loads of success flipping Keita over the last two weeks. Up till two days ago, he was easily getable at 1300, and was selling one or two a cycle for 3100-3500.

Bailly, Herrera, Smalling were all similar too.

Point is, they are good buys regardless of whether or not there's an SBC too (though their prices are inflated at the moment, possibly due to a lack of packs being opened?)

How do you get so many lazy buyers :eek: I always struggle to sell cards even a few 100 coins above their selling price

How do you get so many lazy buyers I always struggle to sell cards even a few 100 coins above their selling price

Exactly the same. I'll be 30-40 of a card and list them 500 above what they're selling for and no bits all day. Must be the PC market being ****e.

How do you get so many lazy buyers :eek: I always struggle to sell cards even a few 100 coins above their selling price

I genuinely don't know. At a guess, it's people who just search "PL midfielder, 3000-4000", see Keita and go "Yeah, fair enough." That, and we're at a point where coins are so plentyful, people just don't care about an extra thousand coins.

I do think "only" upping them by 500 means people will see yours mixed into the normal priced ones either. I try and double coins when I can. Trying to remove them from one price bracket, up into a second one.

I also stick exclusively to fresh cards (99 fitness, 7 chem, basic style). Find they tend to sell quicker.

This is from two cycles this morning.

SfB2etp.png

Cause prices are up a bit at the moment, the profit isn't massive. Bout 6k for the 4 cards. But they sell at those prices most of the week. Mornings are slow, but SBCs at 6 tend to mean evenings are great. FBday was amazing with daily SBCs. When packs were being open during the events, the cards were cheaper to buy, but still selling easily enough.

I checked when Blanc was, and think he was about 2 weeks ago (or I did him 2 weeks ago). Dropped to bout 400k in the bank at that point. Since then, I'm back up to 1.2m in coins, and baby Van Der Sar too.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I genuinely don't know. At a guess, it's people who just search "PL midfielder, 3000-4000", see Keita and go "Yeah, fair enough." That, and we're at a point where coins are so plentyful, people just don't care about an extra thousand coins.

I do think "only" upping them by 500 means people will see yours mixed into the normal priced ones either. I try and double coins when I can. Trying to remove them from one price bracket, up into a second one.

I also stick exclusively to fresh cards (99 fitness, 7 chem, basic style). Find they tend to sell quicker.

This is from two cycles this morning.

SfB2etp.png

Cause prices are up a bit at the moment, the profit isn't massive. Bout 6k for the 4 cards. But they sell at those prices most of the week. Mornings are slow, but SBCs at 6 tend to mean evenings are great. FBday was amazing with daily SBCs. When packs were being open during the events, the cards were cheaper to buy, but still selling easily enough.

I checked when Blanc was, and think he was about 2 weeks ago (or I did him 2 weeks ago). Dropped to bout 400k in the bank at that point. Since then, I'm back up to 1.2m in coins, and baby Van Der Sar too.

Nice work.

How are you finding van der sar? Any noticeable difference or are you likely to replace him for one of the base golds?

Advertisement