Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Nice work.

How are you finding van der sar? Any noticeable difference or are you likely to replace him for one of the base golds?

I used him over the weekend, and haven't play with my main team really since (played a few games of draft).

He was fine. My main issue is that as far as keepers go, I find I notice when I don't like them, but when they are working, I don't massively notice. If that makes sense.

In that context, I didn't notice him making any howlers over the weekend. He had one or two fabulous games which he absolutely contributed towards a win.

I'm just not sure if he was worth 350k spend instead of just using EoaE Cech, who is similar in terms of not being noticeable. Both are super solid in nets, rarely making me think "What the **** was that?" (which I felt DDG was prone to doing). If they released OP VDS, I'll probably do him to move towards my goal of having a full prime (or OP) Icon team by the end of the game. For now though, if I can get my coin back, I probably will.

I'm leaning towards trying to do a striker or CAM next, either to fill a gap or replace Zola. Just that none massively impressed me in the current line up (having used most via draft or loan).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Have been trying to sell some Martinez for the MLS SBC, bought them for 700, he's going for 1000, so I was listing them at 1400 or 1500, nothing was selling.

Took Lord TSC advice and upped the price to 2000, half of them sold!!

I don't understand this market but I'm not complaining!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Have been trying to sell some Martinez for the MLS SBC, bought them for 700, he's going for 1000, so I was listing them at 1400 or 1500, nothing was selling.

Took Lord TSC advice and upped the price to 2000, half of them sold!!

I don't understand this market but I'm not complaining!

i officially understands nothing about life.

That UCL pack has been released. It's going to cost an arm and a leg given the requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

RossieMan wrote: »
    That UCL pack has been released. It's going to cost an arm and a leg given the requirements.

Did it and got pulisic, could not have gone any worse!

I’ve never been more disgusted after completing an sbc!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Ucl cards selling for 10k easily.

Fifa players are strange bunch of lads, paying 110k for 1 player untradeable pack.

Then complaining about EA :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Had enough in my club to do one, got 86 Tagliafico. Not sure where that ranks, but it definitely isn’t too high. :(

wonski wrote: »
    Ucl cards selling for 10k easily.

Fifa players are strange bunch of lads, paying 110k for 1 player untradeable pack.

Then complaining about EA :)

Ah sure we’re all gamblers ;) I had enough in my club in untradeables to do it, I could actually do another 1 but I think I’d cry if I got pulisic again or that 77 rated Roma motm!

Ah sure we’re all gamblers ;) I had enough in my club in untradeables to do it, I could actually do another 1 but I think I’d cry if I got pulisic again or that 77 rated Roma motm!

Fair enough if you have players in the club. But buying some scrap players to complete it for 10k...

On the other hand maybe they just needed one or two to complete, so the odds are not that bad in that case.

My 82 cm from Napoli I think instantly sold for 10k. Madness :)

Yea 82 + are selling. After that you're talking 3k or so.

Really not worth doing unless it's untradables you're using.

• Advertisement

Here’s the full list of available cards, only 9 from that lot are 86 or under, nightmare stuff if you get the 74 rated player!!

https://twitter.com/atomxut/status/1116029763502604291?s=21

Tried the second one when I seen that graphic and the amount of “usable” cards in it.

Got fahrman!! D’oh!! Just relieved it wasn’t pulisic.

That’s my ucl untradeables all gone bar a couple like walker and alderwirald that I wouldn’t put into this so that’s me done now.
    I’ll quit while I’m well behind!

Yea 82 + are selling. After that you're talking 3k or so.

Really not worth doing unless it's untradables you're using.

3k? My 81 cards sold for over 5k easily too ;)

Oxlade just sold for 10k :)

Obviously the PC market is dead so. 81s not even selling for 3.5k when I last listed a few. 83s are max bin though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Did it and got pulisic, could not have gone any worse!

I’ve never been more disgusted after completing an sbc!

Got the same

Haven't cursed as much in a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Bought about 10 UCL Gamerios at 6 today when the SBC dropped for 2k each. Sold them there for 10k. People are mental to be doing this SBC imo.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Got the same

Haven't cursed as much in a long time

It’s a bad buzz. There’s 48/49 cards available. 41 of them I’d take, either useful cards for your team or some are high rated for icon sbcs.
    There is only 7 or 8 I didn’t want to get and got 2 of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Anyone else not get any weekend league rewards?

https://twitter.com/FutWatch/status/1116128685482967040?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Potential FUT Swap SBC, not sure if it's the low rated tokens or the higher rated reward players.

If it's the tokens it'll be unfair, a lot of people would've gotten rid of them in some shape because they're just bronzes

https://twitter.com/FutWatch/status/1116128685482967040?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Potential FUT Swap SBC, not sure if it's the low rated tokens or the higher rated reward players.

If it's the tokens it'll be unfair, a lot of people would've gotten rid of them in some shape because they're just bronzes

That one is strange, you’d have to imagine it’s only going to let them trade them in for a bog standard pack which is fair enough.
    Because if it let them get anything unique from it then it just rewards people for not following deadlines or being unassigned (and unable to retrieve futswap players in time from unassigned)

• Advertisement

Well my thinking is that the weekly objectives this Friday are going to be for the player of the seasons for the lower English leagues, so I'm betting for the Championship one anyway that it'll be something like win 10 games with players from the Championship

So I looked at the fast strikers and Diouf is still going for 1.2k which is his normal price and Kodjia is going for 650 which is discard value

My only worry is that it is a fact that these players will be the weekly objective but the prices haven't moved yet

Started stocking up on these now, got a few kodjas and montero at discard (650) through bids. A few dioufs too, I’ll get 50/100 kodjas and montero throughout the day because they’re risk free, i can discard them Friday evening if not needed for a loss of 50 coins per card so about 5 to 10k loss but if they are needed they should rise to about 2k each.

I also got 12 IF wiemann at 13.5k, again, he insta sells for anything under 13k so the risk v reward is worth it.

I got all my Kodjas on bid for 600, completely risk free investment, can't see them having the Championship POTY as a weekly objective without involving some involvement from Championship players

jayo26 wrote: »
    Anyone else not get any weekend league rewards?

Times are off cause we had a clock change but others haven’t. All pushed back an hour.

Takin packs this week. Not nessecarily for TotS but just cause this weeks IFs look unappealing.

Vardy and Sarabia

Grand SBC fodder. Already have SBC Vardy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

there could be a vardy potm on Friday requiring a special vardy, its a long shot but might be a nice card

Surely they wouldn't have gave him a TOTW if he was getting POTM?

Packed him myself. Wasn't arsed keeping the packs so opened them, got nothing but SBC fodder.

TOTS can't come soon enough for decent pack pulls.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

POTM are not available in packs so it should not make a difference, do ea even know who potm is yet

Surely they wouldn't have gave him a TOTW if he was getting POTM?

Packed him myself. Wasn't arsed keeping the packs so opened them, got nothing but SBC fodder.

TOTS can't come soon enough for decent pack pulls.

I’m hoping Robertson gets potm as I could do with a new left back as can’t use baby Maldini there anymore.

But on vardy, didn’t rashford get potm the same time as he was in packs for headliner so I suppose they could still give it to vardy.

It's a public vote so could be anyone regardless of who's in packs.

It'll probably be Mane anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Didn't Vela get POTM while he had his IF in packs last week

Advertisement