Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

There's also a strong chance Lewandowski gets the German POTM this week while it packs too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Had enough UCL cards in the club to get to the 83 squad (after doing 5 of the other SBC too :/ ) and then sold on any of my tradeable ones... I'd say I broke even coins-wise and then packed the live Alexis Sanchez... A good pull by all counts but I have POTM Sterling sitting in the club already! 1st world problems.

So Futbin are now hiding prices if using an adblocker :/

Hmm, its blocking me on my laptop despite not even having an adblocker on it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord TSC wrote:
    So Futbin are now hiding prices if using an adblocker :/

Surprised they didn't do it sooner. It's a great service, they've got to make their money somehow. It's not a big issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Packed TOTGS Eriksen in my UCL Premium Upgrade pack. Anyone used him before?
    I just sold De Bruyne to buy Neymar to play at CAM but this has throw a spanner into the works lol

• Advertisement

wong wrote:
    Packed TOTGS Eriksen in my UCL Premium Upgrade pack. Anyone used him before? I just sold De Bruyne to buy Neymar to play at CAM but this has throw a spanner into the works lol

He's worse than KDB. Not even comparable really. Neymar is next level, one of the best in the game this year.

Ah that's a shame. Yeah I've had my heart set on Neymar for a while and now that I can finally afford him, I gotta just buy hm.

His value will only continue to drop. It'll drop massively in a couple of weeks.

Alonso scoring in the first leg for Chelsea makes me very happy.

Lord TSC wrote:
    Alonso scoring in the first leg for Chelsea makes me very happy.

Why? He won't get upgraded for it.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Why? He won't get upgraded for it.

Just the nice fact he’s contributing to upping his already awesome card, even if the upgrade isn’t immediate. Chelsea will win overall anyway, but him scoring an away goal en route to the upgrade is fitting :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Just the nice fact he’s contributing to upping his already awesome card, even if the upgrade isn’t immediate. Chelsea will win overall anyway, but him scoring an away goal en route to the upgrade is fitting :D

You sentimental little sod hahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Cycled a few golds 4 times in the UCL two player upgrade, the rewards topped my club up so I could do the premium UCL upgrade... packed rttf Aurier. I have been using him for ages so swapped the untradeable in and sold the tradeable for 250k. Now have 1.5milion, want to buy Cristiano Ronaldo but don't want to part with cash lol

Liamalone wrote: »
    Cycled a few golds 4 times in the UCL two player upgrade, the rewards topped my club up so I could do the premium UCL upgrade... packed rttf Aurier. I have been using him for ages so swapped the untradeable in and sold the tradeable for 250k. Now have 1.5milion, want to buy Cristiano Ronaldo but don't want to part with cash lol

Mate when you have worked so hard to get 1.5 million I wouldn't spend it now on Ronaldo in 4 weeks time or so you will get them for half the price and build a super team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

New fut swap SBC where you can trade in 2 fut swap tokens from any month to get a Premium Electrium Pack

Kind of annoying as I'm sure I put some fut swaps into SBC for chemistry reasons and believing that they were useless to me but I guess its only a electrium pack

Couldn't resist and grinded to another premium upgrade sbc. Got RTTF Aurier. EA must think I'm a Spurs fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

New fut swap SBC where you can trade in 2 fut swap tokens from any month to get a Premium Electrium Pack

Kind of annoying as I'm sure I put some fut swaps into SBC for chemistry reasons and believing that they were useless to me but I guess its only a electrium pack

I always burned them into untradeable silver packs, but have 3 left over from last month.

Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

wonder will he cost a bomb, would be nice to have but at this stage would want to be fairly cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

seamie78 wrote: »
    wonder will he cost a bomb, would be nice to have but at this stage would want to be fairly cheap

Yeah he’d have to be fairly cheap to make it worth doing unless you’re a Liverpool fan and want him as he probably won’t make tots. (Unless his excellent recent form has been enough to push him in)

I’m going to guess at 450-550k though

• Advertisement

ha ha I was thinking 200k cheap, 500 for an untradeable in april is nuts

ha ha I was thinking 200k cheap, 500 for an untradeable in april is nuts

They factor in the packs you’ll get too. They should price him 200-300k, loads would do it and use up coins/players.

But I’d be surprised if it’s cheaper than 450k, should be out at 2pm anyway as manager of the month was announced at 1.

Card is out. No SBC yet. Looks meh.

very odd, card is out yet no announcement or sbc

very odd, card is out yet no announcement or sbc

Wonder will it be a weekly challenge 😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Tots tonight maybe

8-4

Cause I had today scheduled for Brexit crisis stuff, my day has been really quiet :P

Playing a 4411 with Suarez in the hole, having fun.

Rossi IRL wrote:
    Tots tonight maybe

You trolling? It's atleast 2 weeks ago if not more. They'll be promoting it all week beforehand.

Mane sbc up now, 2 x 84 teams, 1 x 85 team.

Total of 5 totw players needed.

All 3 teams require 85 chem so could be tricky enough but seems to be priced ok on first glance.

• Advertisement

We have our shapeshifters at 6 too, me and me verrattis have been waiting :D

Advertisement