Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

https://twitter.com/iGoldenBear/status/1116733345830854661

Better stats than Neymar and Ronaldinho!!

Would love to do but have Hazard POTM already :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Only one Liverpool player needed, lol

Sold my 19 Keita between the announcement it was Mane and the SBC going up. Price already dipped again now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

https://twitter.com/iGoldenBear/status/1116733345830854661

Better stats than Neymar and Ronaldinho!!

Would love to do but have Hazard POTM already :confused:

Stats ain't everything. Neymar and ronaldinho have a load of traits and 5 star skills and neymar has 5 star weak foot. I'd reckon mane would play like a pig.... a fast pig alright but still a pig.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Make sure to check the objectives at 6 the second they change and if there’s anything like we seen last week for with the Colombian one that requires an obscure nation or league try think quick and buy a few. (For the futswap player)

I got some cuadrados last week but didn’t realize there was as many people going for it, he was extinct within a while.

I reckon we get at least 2 from Eusebio, R9, vieira, gullit, dinho sbc’s

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Eusibio is insane value, surely a mistake? It'll be fixed in the next hour, if you've the coins go get it done!

Nvm, he's already been changed.

On my system when I first opened him up he was 9 segments. Thought it was too good to be true!

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Eusibio is insane value, surely a mistake? It'll be fixed in the next hour, if you've the coins go get it done!

Nvm, he's already been changed.

On my system when I first opened him up he was 9 segments. Thought it was too good to be true!

They can’t do anything right! Seen the 9 too after you posted it.

They’re also just the prime icons, not the moments version.
    That’s not a mistake, they tweeted to say it was intentional

They’ve also tweeted to say there will be no more icon sbc’s.

A serious slap in the face to everyone who grinded all year to have the best available version of their favorite player.

Absolute shambles of a company

“The cost of some Prime ICON Moments are above the threshold that we aim for an ICON SBC. The feedback from the community has been that you want to progress towards getting your favourite ICONS and therefore we made the decision to release them as Prime SBCs."

“This is the final ICON SBC release, no further individual Moments or Prime Player SBCs will be released in FUT 19.“

Hmm, disappointing that I won't get to upgrade Keane or Zola to OP versions. And I guess its OP Schmichael instead of Van Der Sar, long term.

On the upside, I guess I don't need to worry about saving up for potential Icon SBCs. I'll probably pick one and start working towards an elite player. I love Guilt in Draft, so might move towards upgrading Zola with him.

Didn't even notice they weren't the prime prime icons. What a complete joke. They've done anyone with scream cards dirty, they're awful.
    Mascherano is the only decent one, even then he's awful.

• Advertisement

Didn't even notice they weren't the prime prime icons. What a complete joke. They've done anyone with scream cards dirty, they're awful.
    Mascherano is the only decent one, even then he's awful.

They screwed verratti anyway, didn’t get pace once. Busquets got 99 pace and 99 shooting!

They’re getting a huge backlash on Twitter/reddit etc over the icons.

My thing would be....the icons being drip fed were content spread over the remaining life of the game. TOTS is obviously next, but I wonder what they'll do for the summer? Last year, they had World Cup to keep it going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    My thing would be....the icons being drip fed were content spread over the remaining life of the game. TOTS is obviously next, but I wonder what they'll do for the summer? Last year, they had World Cup to keep it going.

They will have players kids in packs. Future star babies promo.

Oh just seen Diego costa got 99 pace and shooting too, glad I took him in the futswap last month now.

Busquets has gone up 300k since the boosts, I was hoping for a big boost to verrattis price but sure they can’t all be winners.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Schweinsteiger gone to 99 pace and 99 defending

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Schweinsteiger gone to 99 pace and 99 defending

Completely forgot about those ones, Koke looks decent now too. 99 pace and dribbling, throw deadeye on him and his stats look excellent. I know he only has 3 star skills though but 4 star weak foot isn’t bad, will try him and costa out in rivals later

I wonder how they'll **** up TOTS?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I keep getting disconnected from the server trying to do the squad battles fut swap. 3 disconnects in about 15 minutes now. Such a pain in the arse

R9’s sbc price is around 6 million.
    They said they weren’t releasing the moments versions because they wanted the price points to be fair.
    Prime R9 was 3.5million on release last year (and you weren’t settling for the second best version)

I was expecting moments R9 sbc to be 6/7 million so I don’t get their logic, they could’ve just released the moments version, only people who have grinded the f**k out of weekly objectives etc to get those 89 rated players and completed crap sbc’s like falcao, cech can afford this anyway so really don’t understand it.

Will complete it anyway, just find their excuse daft when he’s close to double last seasons price anyway, if he was 3.5 million then yeah fair enough, they made him reachable to more people, but that’s not the case.

The SBCs are usually around the same price, if a little cheaper, that the card is on the market.

Prime Ronaldo is currently round the 5m mark, so the SBC was always going to be somewhere round that. It will drop a bit; all prices are crazy prices tonight, with baby icon prices bumped a bit.

OP Ronaldo is extnict, but when he does pop up, he goes for 15m. So to do an OP Ronaldo SBC, they'd have had to have a price point of 12m-ish. I think that's why they are saying they'd have been too expensive. Putting up multiple SBCs that cost 12-13m coins to do would have seen a massive backlash. That's not to say 5m for the Primes are massively affordable. They backed themselves a bit into a corner.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The SBCs are usually around the same price, if a little cheaper, that the card is on the market.

Prime Ronaldo is currently round the 5m mark, so the SBC was always going to be somewhere round that. It will drop a bit; all prices are crazy prices tonight, with baby icon prices bumped a bit.

OP Ronaldo is extnict, but when he does pop up, he goes for 15m. So to do an OP Ronaldo SBC, they'd have had to have a price point of 12m-ish. I think that's why they are saying they'd have been too expensive. Putting up multiple SBCs that cost 12-13m coins to do would have seen a massive backlash. That's not to say 5m for the Primes are massively affordable. They backed themselves a bit into a corner.

Yeah good points but if they hadn’t introduced the moments icons that no one asked for r9’s price would be around 5million and then it’d drop as the sbc came out in the 3.5 to 4 mil mark.

They introduced moments and have made the likes of R9 so rare his price has stayed ridiculously high.
    Your right, they did back themselves into a corner, but instead of the “ok, we’ll let the customer benefit from our mess up and we’ll do the moments R9 sbc for 7million” option they chose the “we’ll just go screw them over again option”.

Bear in mind your average fifa user would never be going near a R9 prime or moments sbc anyway. These are people doing it that have either spend lots of time (me) or lots of money preparing for this.

The problem with the way they do it now is you aren't rewarded for actually playing the game. You have to grind the market, or grind packs. Playing the game and winning gets you nothing in this game. You're better off spending your time on the market grinding and building an insane squad to carry the person using it which is annoying as hell to play against as the person will generally just sit back and counter.

It needs a complete overhaul. The sooner packs are banned worldwide the closer we get to a decently balanced game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

It needs a complete overhaul. The sooner packs are banned worldwide the closer we get to a decently balanced game.

Although, no packs = no money = no effort from ea.

Look at the state of career mode and pro clubs.

Although, no packs = no money = no effort from ea.

Yea because the cash cow is UT. Milk it while it's good.

Career mode is one of the best parts of FIFA in recent years, it's just the problem is they've changed nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Will the lesser prime moments like Bergkamp and Van Basten drop much during TOTS?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Sold UCL Savic (Atletico) and UCL Sidibe for a combined 32k... absolutely mad people paying those prices. I was going to do the SBC and all until I saw the prices of the UCLs in my club. Once they all sell, it’ll be almost 100k from them all and with Nainggolan it’s 180k

Scream Busquets is at 700k, holy ****!!!

Video from nepenthez about the icons, starts about 7mins

https://youtu.be/eE3sv7jjGss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

None of the championship players have seem to have risen in price, oh well I got 90% of them at discard anyway so nothing lost really

None of the championship players have seem to have risen in price, oh well I got 90% of them at discard anyway so nothing lost really

Yeah unfortunately everyone is using silvers because they can combine it with the other objective (use 11 silver English) so just make sure your attackers are silver English championship players and you complete both objectives at same time.

Got it done last night, fairly easy.

The Irish attackers are going well though, Robbie Brady at 5.8k and Shane long for 6k
    I seen that objective at 6 yesterday but didn’t invest in it as it looked so easy, score 7 goals with an Irish player in squad battles on min pro difficulty. Easy do in 1, 2 games max so I’m surprised the cards are that high. Thankfully I have tonnes of Irish from the st.patricks day prep

• Advertisement

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Will the lesser prime moments like Bergkamp and Van Basten drop much during TOTS?

Everything will drop significantly. So many packs are open, everything will drop by a large amount.

Advertisement