Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

RossieMan wrote: »

Always thankful for the help given here, even if it doesn't come across like that.

No problem, hopefully you get a nice few coins together for tots.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Tots players will probably be crazy prices this year.
    Considering last year 97 Neymar was selling for 3.5 million.
    How much is his toty card this year?
    Christ it’s 13 mill on PC.
    I got 93 Firminio for 800k last year. Reckon you’d be talking 3mill this year for the same card.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Blazer wrote: »
    Tots players will probably be crazy prices this year.
    Considering last year 97 Neymar was selling for 3.5 million.
    How much is his toty card this year?
    Christ it’s 13 mill on PC.
    I got 93 Firminio for 800k last year. Reckon you’d be talking 3mill this year for the same card.

Thing is there's going to be a huge supply of them. But it does feel like there are more coins in the game this year. Less of those club destroying sbcs this year.

Yeah plus when World Cup mode came out last year allowing packs for coins we had that huge market crash, we won’t have that this year so tots cards won’t drop drastically.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hope they do the TOTS SBCs again this year... had crazy luck last year with them and got TOTS Aguero + a whole host of others from them. Might even be worth stocking up 84s/85s early

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've got 1.7m, and 17 packs of varying levels. (Plus this weeks stuff to come too).

I'll see what I pack before I see what I do next, but I'm starting to get some serious burn out now. Looking at players and just not having much interest in any available.

Only one who looks interesting is Birthday Bale. Will see what happens over the next two weeks, and if I don't pack anything interesting, I might give him a whirl for a while.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've got 1.7m, and 17 packs of varying levels. (Plus this weeks stuff to come too).

I'll see what I pack before I see what I do next, but I'm starting to get some serious burn out now. Looking at players and just not having much interest in any available.

Only one who looks interesting is Birthday Bale. Will see what happens over the next two weeks, and if I don't pack anything interesting, I might give him a whirl for a while.

I’ve found it much better since switching to only playing every second weekend league.
    Just have a bit of craic the other weeks doing the objectives and a couple of drafts but no obligation or requirement to cram in x amount of games.
    I also find I look forward to playing the weekend league a bit more when it’s every second week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

WL players are a dose. I played five games this afternoon before work beckoned:

0-2 after 15mins, won 4-3.
    0-2 and down to ten men after 12mins, won 5-4.
    0-3 down after about 20mins, won 6-4.

Then:
    2-0 up after 20mins, they quit.
    2-0 up after 15mins, they quit.

No fight in them at all. Finished 8-5 for the weekend, normal life got in the way :(

Getting the hang of Messi as ST beside Aguero, deadly combination.

Liamalone wrote: »

Then:

No fight in them at all. Finished 8-5 for the weekend, normal life got in the way :(

Who’s your CAM? Dybala going pretty cheap now if you can link him to the other argies?

Squad fitness insta selling at 1800 on ps4 if you have a few spares

Might be same on other platforms due to lack of packs being opened lately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    Squad fitness insta selling at 1800 on ps4 if you have a few spares

It is, not quite that high but it's up at 1600 on pc. Was wondering what was going on earlier when I sold 14 in 1 cycle.

Some handy little coins to put me 1.2 million.

Only have about 30k in investments though so really need to look at doing something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Who’s your CAM? Dybala going pretty cheap now if you can link him to the other argies?

91 IF Eriksen, him and Messi be on 8 chem, rest of prem team on 10 chem. If I play PotM Lucas at RM then Eriksen goes to 10 chem but I prefer OtW Mahrez.

It is, not quite that high but it's up at 1600 on pc. Was wondering what was going on earlier when I sold 14 in 1 cycle.

Some handy little coins to put me 1.2 million.

Only have about 30k in investments though so really need to look at doing something.

I don’t know if this works as well on pc as ps4 but you can make money with silvers needed in sbc’s if you get to learn one particular club that’s in demand.
    People are doing the leagues now again for skrinirar and casemiro because the 88’s an 89’s have gone so high.
    Genoa worked well for me recently as they have no left mid so the silver left back appears there in solutions. The silver rb and cdm’s and cms are needed to.
    They’re always cheaper in evenings and then list for a few hundred higher overnight and they usually sell by morning.
    Takes a little getting used to the prices and you won’t make a fortune but a handy few thousand each time once you learn a particular club.

Bids work great, most people doing sbc’s just search bin and pay that.

I know others here have great success with silvers too

Liamalone wrote: »

Then:

Its not really about lack of fight. Its Sunday, they like you prob have limited time and won't get to 30 games anyway and are trying to just hit Silver 1. I've quit plenty of games at 2-0 late on Sundays in that spot. Its just not worth the hassle of trying to come back. I'd never quit on a Rivals game tho.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I don’t know if this works as well on pc as ps4 but you can make money with silvers needed in sbc’s if you get to learn one particular club that’s in demand.
    People are doing the leagues now again for skrinirar and casemiro because the 88’s an 89’s have gone so high.
    Genoa worked well for me recently as they have no left mid so the silver left back appears there in solutions. The silver rb and cdm’s and cms are needed to.
    They’re always cheaper in evenings and then list for a few hundred higher overnight and they usually sell by morning.
    Takes a little getting used to the prices and you won’t make a fortune but a handy few thousand each time once you learn a particular club.

Bids work great, most people doing sbc’s just search bin and pay that.

I know others here have great success with silvers too

I have one particular team I use and thats my only real trading method. I've gone from 1m profit to over 8m profit in a month and a half. Making about 100k a day at this stage. Mass bid on them, win about 30 out of the 50 and double coins on each of them more or less (max bidding 500 per card in general).

Its worth doing a few of the cheaper league SBCs to find what team might work for you. Thats how i came across it anyway.

And a lot of people are doing league SBCs for profit again after Nepenthez and another few FIFA guys tweeted about it being very profitable on Twitter... must admit, I’m half tempted by them myself.

Pyjamarama wrote:
    I have one particular team I use and thats my only real trading method. I've gone from 1m profit to over 8m profit in a month and a half. Making about 100k a day at this stage. Mass bid on them, win about 30 out of the 50 and double coins on each of them more or less (max bidding 500 per card in general).

I've the day off today so I'll give this a go for an hour or so and see how I get on. Trading silvers on pc is tough though as the cards just don't seem to exist the same as the other consoles.

Pyjamarama wrote: »

Its worth doing a few of the cheaper league SBCs to find what team might work for you. Thats how i came across it anyway.

That’s some going, fair play! Guard that team closely, it’s a gold mine to you.

I had a similar team in fifa 18 that seemed to be “untapped”, I stumbled across it in around November of that fifa and it stayed profitable up until the World Cup, I just think no one else cared or looked at it and that’s why it worked so well. Made millions off it.

I’ve had a couple of teams that have worked well in fifa 19 but they dried up after a while or else other people discovered them because they don’t work as good now.

Still have a couple of things that work but yeah it’s great when you can find that club that works consistently.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

How do you know looking at it which clubs might work?

Are you looking for clubs who basically have very few cards on the market because people discard instead of listing mostly?

You're looking for cards in positions where that team only has 1-2 options so that particular card is needed to complete the SBC. It takes time to find something that isn't already tapped, or that the cards aren't extinct.

• Advertisement

How do you know looking at it which clubs might work?

Are you looking for clubs who basically have very few cards on the market because people discard instead of listing mostly?

The ones I figured out were just from doing the league sbc’s myself, when I completed them I just paid the BIN price as you’d be there all night if you tried to get them all by bid, but I noted teams that had a few silvers for more than 1k.
    I then went back later and tried mass bidding on these at a much lower price, you’d win a few and could then list them at a price similar to what you paid BIN.
    It’s tricky at first trying to learn a team but I’d try stick to 1 or 2 teams max and just learn them.

You can just look through futbin solutions either to try establish teams that use a few silvers

There’s people here who are much better silver traders than me so maybe they can give a better steer but I’d imagine the leagues with higher rated cards work best, ie I can’t imagine the championship works well because no one is going through all those teams for a 84 rated card but liga nos has a 87 rated card so that should work?

Lots of people doing La Liga and serie a too for casemiro and skrinirar so try find silvers being used there away from the obvious ones like huesca who everyone will be bidding on.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I've the day off today so I'll give this a go for an hour or so and see how I get on. Trading silvers on pc is tough though as the cards just don't seem to exist the same as the other consoles.

On PC you’re better off picking one or two gold players and focusing on them. Also keep an eye on fitness cards on Thursday and chem cards. An hour won’t do much. You’ve got to put in the hours to get big profits.
    Have a look on fitbin for the sbcs and the required players and pick squads which don’t need chem. Most people would prefer to spend an extra 10k on a squad etc rather than having to do the loyalty thing.

For anyone looking at doing league SBCs, found this link on twitter.

www.futbin.com/stc/challenges

Filter it by VFC (value for coins) to find the best SBCs.

For anyone looking at doing league SBCs, found this link on twitter.

www.futbin.com/stc/challenges

Filter it by VFC (value for coins) to find the best SBCs.

Something that a lot of people don't notice is that you can check to see alternate players in those solutions and often they'll be a bit cheaper than the ones shown.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Anyone use Primer Giggs.... Looking for LF.

Looking at Giggs due to United

Ibra is ST and Best is RF

Other option would be 90 Henry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Anyone use Primer Giggs.... Looking for LF.

Looking at Giggs due to United

Ibra is ST and Best is RF

Other option would be 90 Henry

Prob with gigs is his stars are crap mate. He would probably be decent as just a crosser.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Prob with gigs is his stars are crap mate. He would probably be decent as just a crosser.

Giggs is fine as a LM but as a LF he'll be poor, especially with his weak foot. Who are your linking mids Rossi?

Won the draft, 100k pack and a 35k mega pack. 2x discard IFs and no player higher than 82 :(

Won the draft, 100k pack and a 35k mega pack. 2x discard IFs and no player higher than 82

You made profit. It's all you can hope for from the draft.

• Advertisement

You made profit. It's all you can hope for from the draft.

True. Bit of profit and stocked the club with rare golds :pac:

Had OTW Ronaldo in the draft, unreal player. Might just say **** it saving for TOTS and just buy Ronaldo.

Advertisement