Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Won the draft, 100k pack and a 35k mega pack. 2x discard IFs and no player higher than 82 :(

I'd take 2 IFs every day of the week. They're worth more than a bunch of 84s or the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Still can't play draft on pc. Ive finished it 4 times in 40ish attempts on pc. Won 3 of those and lost 1 properly. The rest are cheating bot accounts. Usually in the 2nd or 3rd round.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Love playing the draft... one of my few enjoyments with UT. Some rewards could do with improving but overall, enjoy using cards I’d never be able to afford.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Jesus got a huge stroke of good fortune with that fut swap sbc needing rare English players, the Luke Shaw’s and smallings I had to sell tomorrow are flying off the shelves at 2k (Shaw) and 3k (smalling) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Anyone still using PotM Aubameyang? If not who did you upgrade too? He has 624 goals & 195 assists in just over 800 games for me so not sure if i need to replace him

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

that Podolski looks nice....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dozyart wrote: »
    Anyone still using PotM Aubameyang? If not who did you upgrade too? He has 624 goals & 195 assists in just over 800 games for me so not sure if i need to replace him

Still gets loads of time for me. Fast and strong. In the same boat though. I'd like to replace him, but can't find anyone who offers similar balance.

Dozyart wrote: »

I still use him, him and potm hazard were superb value for how long we got out of them,

Auba played 826 - goals 584, assists 346
    Hazard played 1091 - goals 757, assists 497.

Jesus, I’ve played a lot of fifa.

Auba will be relegated to the bench in the next week when I complete the R9 sbc.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    that Podolski looks nice....

He does, but similar to Rooney, why did they put him in a league sbc as a reward if there’s going to be a better version available.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Giggs is fine as a LM but as a LF he'll be poor, especially with his weak foot. Who are your linking mids Rossi?

Has to be an icon so it does, just for Ibra

Also needs to be less than 800k

Have the Bulgarian and don't like him

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Has to be an icon so it does, just for Ibra

Also needs to be less than 800k

Have the Bulgarian and don't like him

Heard a lot of good things about nedved, worth looking up a couple of reviews.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Heard a lot of good things about nedved, worth looking up a couple of reviews.

Nedved is good but more as a guy to switch into CAM but both him and Stoichkov would be better than Giggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I have Nedved. He good alright but missing that something special. Depending on what you want for your wide man, pace and crossing it's Giggs. Nedved is more a RAM or LAM than wide midfielder.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Anyone tell me roughly how much the top Best, the momentum one, had him in the draft there, oh la la!

Liamalone wrote: »
    Anyone tell me roughly how much the top Best, the momentum one, had him in the draft there, oh la la!

2.3mil on market or 2mil current price of sbc.

(Should drop a bit when the prices of 88’s, 89’s come down)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    2.3mil on market or 2mil current price of sbc.

(Should drop a bit when the prices of 88’s, 89’s come down)

I has 1.5 of these millions, isn't going to increase, will he drop to my fund level ye think?

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

*NB
    The sbc for the futswap token is up. They're very easy to miss.

I has 1.5 of these millions, isn't going to increase, will he drop to my fund level ye think?

Ta

One point five goddammit million. Been sitting on it for, what seems like, an age!!! Why am I sitting on it?

Cos it's shoite, and it's just not bothered anymore.

I might be a tight arsetoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

One point five goddammit million. Been sitting on it for, what seems like, an age!!! Why am I sitting on it?

Cos it's shoite, and it's just not bothered anymore.

I might be a tight arsetoo!

1.5 million will probably build a 90s rated team near end of April or at least close to that level.

Ta

The price of the sbc should drop to close to that in next 3-4 weeks when we get the tots players that can be used in these sbc’s (the fodder like high rated keepers)
    All the sbc’s have gone really high because of all the icons being dropped last week.

Hopefully there’ll be a promo this week and loads of packs being opened to bring the prices down a bit.

• Advertisement

Ah booo... since Nepenthez posted that more people should do the sbcs the supply has dried up completely on the market for silvers from even the shoddy teams... Usually I have 3 pages of players to bid on under 450coins but this morning there's only 12 players total :( gonna have to find another way to make coins until the hype dies down.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Some rare silver from South Africa going for silly money. Sold 3 for just over 2k :)

wonski wrote: »
    Some rare silver from South Africa going for silly money. Sold 3 for just over 2k :)

Loads of silvers have jumped massively in price over the last 24 hours. Worth going through your club and clearing them. I'd say EA will respond to this and marquee matchups will have 2 silver packs in the rewards (been 4 weeks since they restocked the silver market with that level of rewards) and prices will plummet again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Loads of silvers have jumped massively in price over the last 24 hours. Worth going through your club and clearing them. I'd say EA will respond to this and marquee matchups will have 2 silver packs in the rewards (been 4 weeks since they restocked the silver market with that level of rewards) and prices will plummet again.

Sure they did, but all rare RSA centre backs are selling for over 2k, so must be part of solution or something.

Went ahead and bought 90 Henry for LF for my main team.

Fits into my French team aswell.

Now just have to find the motivation to play the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Let us know how he is! Had him for a long time last FIFA and he was lethal - wondering if it’s the same this FIFA.

Let us know how he is! Had him for a long time last FIFA and he was lethal - wondering if it’s the same this FIFA.

To be honest I might only play 1 game a month at this stage, might try get on this week though to try him

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

So first week/weekend league with Neymar and my God is he a game changer. Absolutely lethal and so fun to play with.
    43 Games, 34 Goals, 47 Assists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭djan

Looking to get the Futswap UCL and Teemu Pukki objectives done with someone both ways. Xbox: CZZZZZECH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Reactivated my account and chanced my arm getting my club restored.
    Good news they restored my club and all associated things with it.
    Bad news since I quick sold all my untradeable players they can’t restore them as they don’t have the tools to restore. Agent was very nice and said he could see the players I deleted and all but nothing he could do.
    Meh.
    Anyway had a shed load of chem, squad fitness and contrasts so sold them all and with a bit of trading have a nice little bundesliga squad in div5.
    Totgs Lewandowski is brilliant I have to say and paired him up with Reus up front.

So if you ever feel like getting rid of fifa , you can delete your ultimate club and get everything back but deleting players is a no no.

Advertisement