Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

That UCL Florenzi looks insane but I packed RTTF Aurier so I don't know if I should go for him.
    He would link amazingly well with my FB De Rossi though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

wong wrote: »
    That UCL Florenzi looks insane but I packed RTTF Aurier so I don't know if I should go for him.
    He would link amazingly well with my FB De Rossi though.

20190416-185228.jpg

One of my favourite cards that year I'll have more of him please cost me nothing to do.

I was seduced by his 99 stamina!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Florenzi is dying to be put in midfield with those stats. He'd be some box to box mid.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

46 sales that cycle thanks to him and the MM. Awesome.

But prices are just way too overinflated to restock now. Might give it a few days.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Florenzi is dying to be put in midfield with those stats. He'd be some box to box mid.

Starting like this

Screenshot-20190416-193810.jpg

And changing to this with tactic shortcut

Screenshot-20190416-194031.jpg

Saying that I also love savic on midfield so if I don't like him I'll just swap savic back to midfield and keep florenzi at right back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Ibra CM? Surely with your team youve a better CM option than that. You've some great striking options, that's for sure.

Edit: actually if you popped a maestro on Ibra he'd be a decent CM option given you've decent cover at the back.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Ibra CM? Surely with your team youve a better CM option than that. You've some great striking options, that's for sure.

Edit: actually if you popped a maestro on Ibra he'd be a decent CM option given you've decent cover at the back.

I'd lash engine on him I think. His shooting is already awesome, he could use a slight pace boost in that spot I think and he can defo use the balance boost. I've actually found that Engine is prob the most useful chem style this year. The first year it hasn't been auto hunter on anyone in the attacking third.

10 balance isn't going to make or break him, what does he have? 44 isn't it?

Engine is pretty useful alright, one of the underrated ones I find.
    Never got the love for shadow this year, it's no better than anchor on any of the decent CBs.

10 balance isn't going to make or break him, what does he have? 44 isn't it?

Engine is pretty useful alright, one of the underrated ones I find.
    Never got the love for shadow this year, it's no better than anchor on any of the decent CBs.

He has such low balance that any little helps. But in general the dribbling and passing boosts are what you want out of the Maestro and I think the pace would be better than the shooting boost.

I don't play him in cm as I said in my post I switch to 433(4) in game and he is a cam and a very very good cam at that too.

I use hunter on him as it gives him plenty of pace and improves his shooting he scores alot of long shots for me.

And saying all that I'm only playing him for fun at the moment as I have 94 cruyff on the bench haha I just like using ibra and might just sell cruyff if zlatan has another good weekend league got me.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote:
    And saying all that I'm only playing him for fun at the moment as I have 94 cruyff on the bench haha I just like using ibra and might just sell cruyff if zlatan has another good weekend league got me.

Jesus.

You've no trouble picking a team so! Hadn't spotted he was a CAM in the 433.

Jesus.

You've no trouble picking a team so! Hadn't spotted he was a CAM in the 433.

The app graphic is crap.at displaying formations to be fair.

It's that time of the game where it's all about trying new things and players. I've zlatan in my team since he was an sbc and used him off the bench always then put him in starting line-up because I can surround him with icons and he is so much better so much fun to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Sold off a lot of my trade pile and recycled a few rare golds into the UCL upgrade. Had enough for a premium upgrade so thought **** it, we’ll try it. TOTGS Dybala for my efforts.... not bad at all. Wouldn’t have minded a Messi either, but Dybala looks class. Will build a squad around him.

Sold off a lot of my trade pile and recycled a few rare golds into the UCL upgrade. Had enough for a premium upgrade so thought **** it, we’ll try it. TOTGS Dybala for my efforts.... not bad at all. Wouldn’t have minded a Messi either, but Dybala looks class. Will build a squad around him.

Used him previously in-game he very good cam should still hold his own.

Im using ucl live tagliafico atm.. hes jumped from 60k to 150k after tonights win... im thinking i should prob sell him right?

Checked and FSS De Ligt is up to 395k (bought him for 290k a couple of weeks ago) so cashing out on both of them. The downgrade to Carniball Mendy and Rudiger isn't that great to turn down 200k profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Look who’s arrived :):)

1105-CE12-ADA1-4305-A9-C4-69102-FDCDBD4.jpg

I know i moaned a little when they didn’t give us moments R9 but as anyone who has been posting here since September knows, it was all about this man for me and can’t wait to use him this weekend!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How much he cost you in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    Used him previously in-game he very good cam should still hold his own.

Used him up top in a 4411. Make-shift squad and it turned out to actually be a lot of fun.

Dybala
    90 Bergkamp
    Cervi - Fernandes - Zielinski - IF Callejon
    Grimaldo - Pepe - SBC Skrinar - Dalbert
    UCL Szcezny

Holding its own in div.2. Cervi and Fernandes are unreal so far, 5* on Cervi is very handy. Completed the Serie A SBC earlier as I got bored, completed for 200k and made back about 100k, so it’s not too bad. Won’t be doing them again tho, massive coin sink.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    How much he cost you in the end?

About 1.8mil in coins, the rest I had in the club waiting for this.

Have 3.5 left so going to use vieira loan at the weekend and then decide on him or gullit next.

Saw this on Twitter the other day and took a screenshot, it’s what the van dijk poty sbc (which is likely Sunday night) would be like if they used the same criteria as salah poty last year, I know it won’t be exactly the same but worth picking up some of those special cards like European man of the match (Ramsey at discard now)

A9-BE000-B-9798-453-A-B54-C-E44-EC12-A973-A.png

• Advertisement

Code has been added for a flashback player from sbc. Interesting to see what the requirements will be.

https://twitter.com/runthefutmarket/status/1118314389378162691?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Code has been added for a flashback player from sbc. Interesting to see what the requirements will be.

https://twitter.com/runthefutmarket/status/1118314389378162691?s=21

Be nice if they give you a player pick from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Yeah player pick and I'd be tempted. But a random player no chance I'd do it. I know well I'd either get crap or one of the ones I have.

David Luiz and Dani Alves are the only ones I'd be interested in.

Yeah it’d really have to be a choice of 3 players or else cost less than 60k for me to do it.

People will already have a few of these as untradeables so risky doing it if you just have to discard one (or have a sbc ready to fire the duplicate into)

I suspect it’ll be an 84 team with 1 or 2 IF’s and people who didn’t do Ibra will lap it up to try get him.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah it’d really have to be a choice of 3 players or else cost less than 60k for me to do it.

People will already have a few of these as untradeables so risky doing it if you just have to discard one (or have a sbc ready to fire the duplicate into)

I suspect it’ll be an 84 team with 1 or 2 IF’s and people who didn’t do Ibra will lap it up to try get him.

Yeah that's the thing there isn't many flashbacks I have regretted not doing and I don't think they are any that I'd want apart from Rooney maybe and even at that I don't need him it be just for fun.

Just another coin sink before TOTS comes. None of them will be used when it comes out. FOF probably won't be long after TOTS and we'll have more cards in the summer when the game is dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Blazer wrote: »
    Be nice if they give you a player pick from it.

Would either have to be very cheap or a player pick job. Alves is the only one that comes to mind that I regret not doing tbh now that I have pink Rabiot and Mbappe in a couple of squads and then Luiz/Desailly/Ballack in others for links. Maybe Pedro and Nani too if it was cheap...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I’m not going to bother with it anyway.
    Out of all the players I had on my team Zola is the one I miss the most so picking him up today.
    Running a Bundesliga team which are pretty cheap this time around.

Florenzi stats when using an artist chem card.....

Screenshot-20190417-101119.jpg
    Screenshot-20190417-100936.jpg

What would you use to play him on midfield????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Is Florenzi worth it if I've got RTTF Aurier.

I think it might be a bit of coin sink on a position that I don't need a lot of improving...

Advertisement