Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The urge to do Pele as a final icon SBC for my year is rising.

wong wrote: »
    Is Florenzi worth it if I've got RTTF Aurier.

I think it might be a bit of coin sink on a position that I don't need a lot of improving...

Florenzi looks awesome if you run an Italian league squad and/or don't have the Birthday SMS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »

Florenzi looks awesome if you run an Italian league squad and/or don't have the Birthday SMS.

I had both savics haha I haven't been able try florenzi yet but he looks like he is going to be a kante on steroids for my midfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Florenzi needs a powerhouse and he'll become a monster as a CDM of a CM. If you want him higher up I'd go for something with shooting.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

OTW Cancelo better and tradeable too?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

OTW Cancelo better and tradeable too?

Florenzi looks much better and has way better attacking stats. Florenzi looks so good you could play him almost anywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’d love to do Florenzi but the state of the 84/85 market at the minute is putting me off of it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Latest totw, decent looking

I packed Pepe twice yesterday!

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1118514490780180480?s=21

only 3 players worth packing. KDB, Koulibaily and Nainggolan.

Coman could be alright too i suppose. Pepe is crap, not sure where they get that rating for the card but his 87 played nothing like an 87.

RossieMan wrote: »
    only 3 players worth packing. KDB, Koulibaily and Nainggolan.

Coman could be alright too i suppose. Pepe is crap, not sure where they get that rating for the card but his 87 played nothing like an 87.

Even with kdb, the upgrade from his base is very minimal.

Yea but his base card was insane. Rating really doesn't mean much at all this year. Look at Felipe Andersen. His 88 card is one of the best LM/LW in the game. Only Neymar is better for me. He outperforms my hazard in most games.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Yea but his base card was insane. Rating really doesn't mean much at all this year. Look at Felipe Andersen. His 88 card is one of the best LM/LW in the game. Only Neymar is better for me. He outperforms my hazard in most games.

Very true, Anderson is superb and futmas kdb was one good of the most worthwhile sbc’s I’ve done.

85 squad needed for flashback player pack hahaha.

jayo26 wrote: »
    85 squad needed for flashback player pack hahaha.

And it’s not a pick, that’ll be a no from me. I did most of the flashbacks I wanted.

Wouldn’t have minded alves, Rooney or de Rossi but with the prices of 85’s I’m not touching that

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd have done Rooney from a United point of view, but not touching a random one when I've got a third of them already.

This is also a pretty brazen attempt to get people stripping their clubs before TOTS hits.

I'd have done Rooney from a United point of view, but not touching a random one when I've got a third of them already.

This is also a pretty brazen attempt to get people stripping their clubs before TOTS hits.

They got the price point completely wrong, I don’t need any of those players but I’d have done it a couple of times if it was 50/60k.

As would many others, spending coins on players they don’t really need.

Only people I can see doing it are the people who desperately want ibra

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I’d love to do Florenzi but the state of the 84/85 market at the minute is putting me off of it

Pretty sure there'll be a promo this weekend. Feels like a long wait still for TOTS. So it should be a lot cheaper on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got Zola back into my squad.
    3 mins into his first game he's running with the ball and blasts a 30 yard screamer into the top left hand corner. Damn its great to have him back.

Pyjamarama wrote:
    Pretty sure there'll be a promo this weekend. Feels like a long wait still for TOTS. So it should be a lot cheaper on Friday.

No info about a promo though, we'd usually have some indication by now. They want to rinse people of their cards before TOTS.
    They really don't give a **** what he community want, they have their own agenda and are really throwing the rule book out the window this year.

A team of the knockout stages promo would be my guess for Friday.

Blazer wrote: »
    Got Zola back into my squad.
    3 mins into his first game he's running with the ball and blasts a 30 yard screamer into the top left hand corner. Damn its great to have him back.

He is a nothing player.

• Advertisement

Opened a 100k pack I got from the R9 sbc, got 90 rated godin, was delighted!

Was over in duplicate section and dragged down 2 Greek players and went to quick sell but pressed the wrong button and quick sold the whole pack.....yikes!!!!

Actually found it more funny than being annoyed

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Hogey007 wrote:
    A team of the knockout stages promo would be my guess for Friday.

Think they'll have to wait for the knockouts to be over before doing that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

They don't usually do that. Its like how TOTS happens before the season ends.

They didn’t last year

jayo26 wrote: »
    He is a nothing player.

Yep completely overrated. I should buy lukaku instead :)

Almost all 85’s selling at max bin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Almost all 85’s selling at max bin

84's from a good league/decent nationality too

Liamalone wrote: »
    84's from a good league/decent nationality too

Yeah I’m opening up some packs I have saved up because 84’s, or higher are worth so much now.

I’ll just try not discard anymore 90 rated cards haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah I’m opening up some packs I have saved up because 84’s, or higher are worth so much now.

I’ll just try not discard anymore 90 rated cards haha

At least you had a laugh about it :P

• Advertisement

Sweet i had picked up Sanchez from that UCL upgrade pack so he's getting an upgrade after tonight to 90.
    Anyone used hero Rashford?
    Tempted to flog Zola as much as I love him as I need to strengthen my keeper and CB as well.

Advertisement