Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I bought about 200 de ligt cards today between 1200 and 1800 on bid

He should be in totks so out of packs for 7-10 days.

If a good sbc comes along he’ll rise very nicely and if we get the poty van dijk sbc this week it should have a Dutch requirement part to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Arciphel wrote: »
    Think my pack luck is getting better :pac::pac::pac:

yS9Q78j.jpg

The second best 94 Ronaldo on the game :p

Just teasing he is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

RttF Aguero 93 is going for 900k on xbox. Will he drop like a stone when TotS or some other guff comes out? Really tempted but it would be over half my coinage.

Liamalone wrote: »
    RttF Aguero 93 is going for 900k on xbox. Will he drop like a stone when TotS or some other guff comes out? Really tempted but it would be over half my coinage.

Yeah mate everything will drop unless they come up with another sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah him and Fred have decent chances. I think Fred will get it to give the boost to his otw card.

will team of the knockout impact headliner cards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No they're excluded from it. Can't see any headliners that would be getting an upgrade anyway other than Son.

seamie78 wrote: »
    will team of the knockout impact headliner cards

Yes it will, son will be getting a boost. All otw and headliner cards that are in team of the knockout will get boosted.

Hogey007 wrote:
    Yes it will, son will be getting a boost. All otw and headliner cards that are in team of the knockout will get boosted.

Higey is correct about the headliners, just looked at them again. I don't think it's the same for OTW though? They're IFs only from reading?

RossieMan wrote: »
    Higey is correct about the headliners, just looked at them again. I don't think it's the same for OTW though? They're IFs only from reading?

Will headliner cards get boosted for tots then?

Otw change with ucl and domestic motm cards so I thought they would with this too but not 100%

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Will headliner cards get boosted for tots then?

No, they’re excluded from the upgrades to headliners

They switch how they can upgrade every year so it's hard to know, you're probably right.

Hopefully some decent sbcs this time around.

No, they’re excluded from the upgrades to headliners

That son card will be unreal with another upgrade.

They switch how they can upgrade every year so it's hard to know, you're probably right.

Hopefully some decent sbcs this time around.

Hopefully so, if you can get de light under 1800 on pc pick up 5 or 6.
    He should be out of packs from tomorrow and it’s very likely we’ll see an Ajax related sbc at some point in the promo or else there might be Dutch requirements if vvd wins the poty this week.
    Either way, he’ll rise once out of packs, the sbc’s will determine if it’s a worthwhile rise

The Ajax home kit is selling for 3.5k if anyone has one.
    God bless the football hipsters

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    You reckon McTominay has an outside chance of getting in on the reserves if they have them considering he was probably our best player vs PSG and Barca?

Oh man, I'd love him and Fred for end game United fun.
    The Ajax home kit is selling for 3.5k if anyone has one.
    God bless the football hipsters

Possibly the stupidest 3k I've ever made, but not going to complain :pac:

Hogey007 wrote:
    Hopefully so, if you can get de light under 1800 on pc pick up 5 or 6. He should be out of packs from tomorrow and it’s very likely we’ll see an Ajax related sbc at some point in the promo or else there might be Dutch requirements if vvd wins the poty this week. Either way, he’ll rise once out of packs, the sbc’s will determine if it’s a worthwhile rise

Already got about 10. Might go for 20-30 if I can get them.

Hoping we get a couple of ucl totks players in objectives tomorrow.
    They might fire a couple in to keep people playing until tots, along with the futswap objectives.

marquee matchups are great value this week. About 20k for some decent packs. Packed Oblak myself so a nice 80k profit on him alone.

Alonso getting upgraded to 89 and mkhitaryan to 90.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Kondogbia going up to 89, thatll be fun. :)

Went and put 500k into IF Huntelaar. If VVD wins POTY he'll surely increase in price. Got to get something right this year!

Went and put 500k into IF Huntelaar. If VVD wins POTY he'll surely increase in price. Got to get something right this year!

Smart move, once any sbc drops that requires IF’s the current totw always gets used and he’ll rise but yeah obviously a Dutch requirement is where you really win.

On the de ligt one I mentioned earlier, Ajax have so many potential players that could get in totks so he’s not 100% guaranteed to be out of packs but I’m hopeful he either gets in that or else they drop man of the match cards at midnight tomorrow and he’s in that for his goal v juve.

Yea gold cards are hard to predict so I've lumped about 700k into IFs. I've another 700k left so I'll look to put that into something too as I can't really improve my team anyway.

May as well get and make some coins than just have it sitting there.

Bought a few Ramsey's as well on your recommendation I think it was. He's already up 5k on what I bought him for. He'll double if they require MOTM cards.

Yea gold cards are hard to predict so I've lumped about 700k into IFs. I've another 700k left so I'll look to put that into something too as I can't really improve my team anyway.

May as well get and make some coins than just have it sitting there.

Bought a few Ramsey's as well on your recommendation I think it was. He's already up 5k on what I bought him for. He'll double if they require MOTM cards.

Yeah Ramsey will def jump a lot if they require a European motm as he links so easy being a prem player.

I’d also fire 1 of each these into your club, both at slightly above discard so no real risk.

Mounie 81 rated - hero card. Last year salahs sbc required a hero card and Mounie links easy to other prem. Less than 1k above discard

Klaasen - 82 rated domestic man of the match. Could be required for vvd and has the Dutch links if required in the Holland section.
    2k above his discard price.

Anyone playing wl on ps4?

The lag on mine is horrendous! I’m 3-1 but it’s like pulling teeth trying to play.
    I’ll give it a break for a while but I really needed to get in 12-14 matches today as busy tomorrow.

There’s about a half second delay on pressing the button to him actually doing it, I even put my Spotify on a downloaded playlist so as not to be streaming :D

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    Anyone playing wl on ps4?

I am. Going fine for me so far. The connection that is not the results 😂😂

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, will the Birthday cards drop at TOTS?

Probably an initial drop, I'd imagine, but I wonder if the fact Bale, for example, won't get a TOTS mean he shouldn't drop off too big a cliff? I'd quite like to try Bale, Martial and Coutinho...

Lord TSC wrote:
    Probably an initial drop, I'd imagine, but I wonder if the fact Bale, for example, won't get a TOTS mean he shouldn't drop off too big a cliff? I'd quite like to try Bale, Martial and Coutinho...

They'll drop, but not massively like gold cards will. It'll really depend on if there's an alternative. As you said they'll all go back up after the initial drop. Bale really isn't great after the patch that nerfed timed finesse. His positioning or something seems to have been changed and he's always out of position. For me anyway. I sold him off to play Felipe Andersen on 7 chem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

They'll drop, but not massively like gold cards will. It'll really depend on if there's an alternative. As you said they'll all go back up after the initial drop. Bale really isn't great after the patch that nerfed timed finesse. His positioning or something seems to have been changed and he's always out of position. For me anyway. I sold him off to play Felipe Andersen on 7 chem.

He's defo not as effective as he was but there isnt' a better winner to arrive at the back post for a header in the game.

I bought FUTBday Sane this morning. Played a few games with him there and he's very good.

Advertisement