Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RossieMan wrote: »
    They'll drop, but not massively like gold cards will. It'll really depend on if there's an alternative. As you said they'll all go back up after the initial drop. Bale really isn't great after the patch that nerfed timed finesse. His positioning or something seems to have been changed and he's always out of position. For me anyway. I sold him off to play Felipe Andersen on 7 chem.

Hmm.

Basically, I want to upgrade on POTM Auba, who I love cause he's tall, strong AND fast. Bale looked a possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Wonder has someone got a leak to the players or is everyone just assuming de ligt will be in totks?

I have some of mine listed at 3k and just sold 15 of them. His BIN price is now 2.8

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

If his card is not gonna be required for anything its value will drop to discard after 6pm. That's certain :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

wonski wrote: »
    If his card is not gonna be required for anything its value will drop to discard after 6pm. That's certain :)

Rossieman will be throwing his pc out the window that's also for certain :P

Yeah it’ll def plummet during lightning rounds if not needed for anything and if he’s still in packs

I’ve sold about 50 now for 3k which is double what I paid.
    Kinda covers me now if I make nothing on the rest.

I’ve no idea how many I have though, I just kept buying and buying! I’d say I have 300 more :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Ill be travelling to hogeys house that's for sure!

In fairness he advised to buy few, not 50 :)

Haha :D

We’re gonna be rich, I can feel it!

But for anyone who bought him, if he’s not in the totks and not required for anything at 6, don’t panic sell them all.
    He could be in motm at 12.
    We might get a sbc at 6 tomorrow that makes 83’s go up.
    He might be needed for vvd sbc if that’s this week.
    Just gradually sell off over next day or 2 rather than quick selling

Max kruse sbc up, costs 50k

You get 55k worth of packs and an 87 rated player, good value

• Advertisement

In fairness he advised to buy few, not 50 :)

Rossie lives by the mantra "go hard or go home"

Yea I'm only joking. I've only about 20 or so anyway. Gold cards are too tough to bulk buy at a decent price on pc, you'd need a full day to get 100 players at a decent price. Market just isn't there for it.

Yea I'm only joking. I've only about 20 or so anyway. Gold cards are too tough to bulk buy at a decent price on pc, you'd need a full day to get 100 players at a decent price. Market just isn't there for it.

20 gold cards is called hoovering up a player on pc!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

No De Ligt, he is a sbc card

No center mids (apart from objectives)

No fred/mctominay, won't me giving this promo any time so

Ah feck, de ligt is an sbc. He’ll get some rise as people need Dutch cards for it but won’t be out of packs.

Some profit but not what I was hoping for.

Edit, feck that, he’s insta selling for 4K.....ca Ching :)

Another 3 fut swap cards in weekly objectives. Easy peasy.

Prices of rare English players will go up, too due to one of the weekly objectives.

Lol, all my Morata, Pickford and Rashford just insta sold. Sweet.

De ligt looking like he might go for 6k on pc. What is wrong with people? Going to sell now before they realise how stupid it is. His SBC card doesn't even look good. I've his FFS and he's very meh.

Edit: nvm, market getting flooded now. 4k and dropping.

Anyone with champions league live vvd kinda got screwed with his tottc card.

De ligt looking like he might go for 6k on pc. What is wrong with people? Going to sell now before they realise how stupid it is. His SBC card doesn't even look good. I've his FFS and he's very meh.

Edit: nvm, market getting flooded now. 4k and dropping.

Yeah I cleared a lot at 4K, as his sbc looks very overpriced so was trying to get in quick before people knew a settled price for him. He’s going to drop and drop, already down to about 3k.

• Advertisement

Yea not even selling for 2900 now. Might hold onto about 10 of him.

Now I've been know to have a moan or two, but does anyone think all the weekly objectives are absolutely ****e? None of the players are worth the grinding it'll take to get them.

Now I've been know to have a moan or two, but does anyone think all the weekly objectives are absolutely ****e? None of the players are worth the grinding it'll take to get them.

They’re brutal for the effort this far into fifa, I’ll do the Portuguese one because it’s so easy but not bothering with the other 2, just selling off my rare English golds for a nice bit instead.

Unless you’re a big Liverpool fan I don’t see why you’d spend that much time player for an 86 rated player.

Portuguese one be handy to have as very few decent Portuguese strikers so will fire him into club in case we get a Portuguese objective in the next couple of weeks

Yeah for this stage of the season they are worthless to anyone that has any half decent team.

I just do fut swaps and Portuguese one. Free 86 card will do in terms of saving for sbc. Not sure what to do with fut swaps, though. Tempted by Costa, but free Icon, whatever it is, could be nice.

Could be total crap, too :)

Ziyech getting a 90 rated should mean that my headliner goes to 91.

Nice boosts for son headliner owners and if otw cards get boosted which I think they do, Ronaldo will be 98!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

yeah Ronaldo's otw card is going to 98.
    To think I had his otw card for 3.5 million on pc and flogged it as I thought he wouldn't get much of an upgrade..
    Now you're looking at about 8mill for it.
    Stupid me for being suckered into those stupid future packs.:pac:

6-8

I’m stuck in a game currently where the guy decided to give up at 3-0
    But rather than quit or let it afk him, he put something on his controller to keep his players moving, meaning I’m sitting here waiting 10 minutes for the game to end :/

Blazer wrote: »
    yeah Ronaldo's otw card is going to 98.
    To think I had his otw card for 3.5 million on pc and flogged it as I thought he wouldn't get much of an upgrade..
    Now you're looking at about 8mill for it.
    Stupid me for being suckered into those stupid future packs.:pac:

I thought otw weren't effected by totgs. That's insane stupid to have loads of 99s of same player in game this early.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    I thought otw weren't effected by totgs. That's insane stupid to have loads of 99s of same player in game this early.

I think they are this year as most of them were so poor.
    Look at Van Dijk..he has 11 cards.
    Someone on reddit just posted a squad of Van Dijks lol :)

9ge45y7b89t21.jpg

Advertisement