Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Only 52 chem, does he not know how the game works?

Edit: that Ziyech card looks like one of the worst 90 cards to every exist in FIFA. Inzaghi looks more playable.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

RossieMan wrote: »
    Only 52 chem, does he not know how the game works?

As long as there are green links you are fine :)

As the prices are on the rise now for 83-85 cards I have decided to open my 35 packs tonight rather than waiting till tots. Prices will drop when tots are released so why wait? I can pack Ronaldo now anyway :)

Will report back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

wonski wrote: »
    As the prices are on the rise now for 83-85 cards I have decided to open my 35 packs tonight rather than waiting till tots. Prices will drop when tots are released so why wait? I can pack Ronaldo now anyway :)

tell us how many Kagawas you get :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Aren't 84-85s going down? They did during the lightning round anyway. I did the Florenzi SBC for about 40k lower than it would have cost yesterday.

• Advertisement

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Aren't 84-85s going down? They did during the lightning round anyway. I did the Florenzi SBC for about 40k lower than it would have cost yesterday.

They generally sell well. On the rise wasn't accurate enough :)

Gonna open them in 10 minutes. Watch this space :)

Ronaldo still worth few coins anyway :)

when are the rttf cards getting upgraded?

They generally sell well. On the rise wasn't accurate enough :)

Gonna open them in 10 minutes. Watch this space :)

Ronaldo still worth few coins anyway :)

2x85, 3x 84,few 83's

Many 25-45k packs opened in addition to rare and non rare mega packs.

EA sucks :)

Have about 800k and looking to get a good CB. Who's the best in that price range people have used this year?

Have about 800k and looking to get a good CB. Who's the best in that price range people have used this year?

Depends on your league.
    Icon wise : Blanc, Rijkaard, Cannevaro
    EPL- rttf Sanchez, Van Dijk
    Otherwise Ramos/Varane etc.

• Advertisement

off to do the flashback sbc.
    Will be happy with any of Sturridge, Alves, Luiz,Baines, Payet as they would slot into my first 11.

damn...Ibra. Will use for sub only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    off to do the flashback sbc.
    Will be happy with any of Sturridge, Alves, Luiz,Baines, Payet as they would slot into my first 11.

damn...Ibra. Will use for sub only.

Damn you got the best rates one you could get..... damn damn damn ha

Depends on your league.
    Icon wise : Blanc, Rijkaard, Cannevaro
    EPL- rttf Sanchez, Van Dijk
    Otherwise Ramos/Varane etc.

Is prime Canavaro worth it? I've heard great things about his moments one but not much about his base. He would link well with Florenzi tho.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Damn you got the best rates one you could get..... damn damn damn ha

I know. Pity he doesn’t slot into my team.
    I suppose I could sell Zola and make him slot in. But it’s Zola man.
    Might just do the weekly challenge with Zola and then go ahead

Or....gonna throw him back in :)

It’s not repeatable. Oh you fracking pr1cks EA

tell us how many Kagawas you get :D

Just one :)

Is prime Canavaro worth it? I've heard great things about his moments one but not much about his base. He would link well with Florenzi tho.

He's supposed to be excellent. He's not tall but has excellent jumping and can turn on a dime.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Motm cards added, salah in there.

And blind, god they really did de ligt dirty by adding him into a crazily overpriced sbc instead of totks or motm.
    I’ve profited about 300k from him so far but it could’ve been so much better, I do note though that de jong is a noticeable absentee so I’m not ditching my remaining de ligts just yet, still have 3 totks sbc’s and pl poty sbc to go that could make him jump back up again in price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

when are the rttf cards getting upgraded?

Mine are done. As of ten minutes ago!

Jesus rttf Marcos Alonso 89 is looking very tasty, if you compare him to moments Roberto Carlos for example he’s holding his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Sold mid tier Blanc today

Did the primer Blanc sbc though.

Put everything into it, all my untradable and league sbc players etc. Focusing on only having 2 teams now.

Gained 400k from using what I had and selling mid tier Blanc.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Jesus rttf Marcos Alonso 89 is looking very tasty, if you compare him to moments Roberto Carlos for example he’s holding his own.

Similarly, mkhitaryan compared to say moments Baggio looks very good

(Ps. I’ve had a lot of drink so check these for yourself before taking my word :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

One of the SBCs I’m really glad I did! Can’t see replacing him anytime soon

One of the SBCs I’m really glad I did! Can’t see replacing him anytime soon

Fingers crossed Chelsea win the semi and then the final

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Just checked my European cards

90 Mkhitaryan
    89 Alonso
    89 Fabihno
    89 Aurier

Might have to try get Aurier into my team over Headliner Lala, Mkhitaryan now becomes an option from the bench (maybe).

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Just checked my European cards

90 Mkhitaryan
    89 Alonso
    89 Fabihno
    89 Aurier

Might have to try get Aurier into my team over Headliner Lala, Mkhitaryan now becomes an option from the bench (maybe).

I was hoping mkhitaryan would get upgraded so I could fire him into an sbc but he genuinely looks playable now, maybe different in game but def going to try him out.

One last post before I log off, Pedro and llorente are out of packs for 4 days.

1. I’d pick up the llorente hero card now as it’s only 1k above discard and a hero card might be needed in poty sbc.

2. Pedro is the only cheap winger and llorente is the only cheap striker for Chelsea and spurs sbc’s. Neither have risen yet as most people are offline.
    I’d pick up 10 or so of each as both available at 1k and will rise from the league sbc’s alone but if anything specific to Chelsea or spurs come along in next few days you will get an even better rise.

Fingers crossed Chelsea win the semi and then the final

Here’s hoping. Would be an unreal card if they did.. corners from heaven.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Every time I start thinking of upgrading to Carlos, Alonso gets a boost.

His free kicks alone make me happy to have done him but he’s been incredible value for the price paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Redo91

The Ajax home kit is selling for 3.5k if anyone has one.
    God bless the football hipsters
    It’s like gold dust to buy in real life too. Was looking to pick one up on the cheap but they seem to be sold out everywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Every time I start thinking of upgrading to Carlos, Alonso gets a boost.

His free kicks alone make me happy to have done him but he’s been incredible value for the price paid.

Carlos ain't anything special I've been using his prime and he really doesn't stand out from someone like sandro. Alonso wasn't that attractive at the start but more upgrades he get the more I wish I'd done him.

• Advertisement

Got my 200th loss today :pac: the Jordan Henderson challenge will result in a lot more.... current record is 256-58-200

Advertisement