Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Got my 200th loss today :pac: the Jordan Henderson challenge will result in a lot more.... current record is 256-58-200

Fuk I play too much fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I'm on about 670-40-289 or something. More losses this year than i had in all of last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Jesus lads ye play some amount... i miss those days. But wife and a 2 year old have really put the hard times on my fifa.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

11-14 this weekend.

Having one of those weekends where every game seems to be against a dabbing, shushing, mad skillz type of player with insane teams (even for me).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,440 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Tott sbc up.
    3xucl player pack.
    Got Costa so about 35k back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    11-14 this weekend.

Having one of those weekends where every game seems to be against a dabbing, shushing, mad skillz type of player with insane teams (even for me).

I had a mare yesterday, after a good start I then lost 4 in a row twice! Left it at 7-9

Won 7 from 9 today though which I was happy with, got to 14-11.

I should be doing better with the team I have but I’m getting there!

The one good thing about my team is that so many people quit if I score early (I do be thinking, thank god they quit, if they hung around they’d have found out I’m not great)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    11-14 this weekend.

I had a tough enough weekend too I somehow managed to cram 30 games in less then 2 days but helped alot by rage quitters but found it very hard going at start.

Alot of weaker teams quit when they seen mine or else they somehow managed to dominate me I got alot of guys sitting back and passing I don't have patience for that crap and invariably end up pressing and pulling my team out of shape.

That been said I went on 5 game run to finish 17 in 28 games.

christ there was some shower of assholes on today.
    First guy dabbed like ****.. and watched every replay. He won 3-2 but he got a good scare.
    Second guy I played dabbed as well when he scored but I quickly equalized and then got a penalty. Prick quit before I took it..frakking nobs.
    Next guy..goes 2 up and dabbed for each goal.
    FRak this I says and Zola rips him apart to score 4 goals and I win 7-2 and I dabbed for every single bloody goal..it felt so good.
    I'd forgotten how many assholes play fifa in my hiatus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    Fuk I play too much fifa.

Most I ever had was 1500~ total games back in FIFA 12. Used to play that a **** load but this year has been dreadful, so I’m not bothered about playing.

Amazed how I played so much FIFA around 12-14... easily 1000+ games in each... and all of those without weekend league or SBCs etc. Think it was the enjoyment from bronzes and silvers competing with full gold squads and the bronze, silver tourneys. God, I miss those days. Wish they’d bring back the power of the bronze + silver squads.

Pfa player of the year awards isn’t until Sunday 28th, crap, I thought it was this week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Playing Online Drafts recently, enjoying the variation :)

man Zola still rocks in weekend league.
    A pity there was no moments version of his card..would have been absolutely unreal.

17-11, delighted with that comeback from 7-9 to then win 10 from 12.

Plus I love that with R9 I get one of those big banners at the start of the match, I haven’t owned Neymar, cr7 Or Ronaldinho this year so first time getting it :)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    17-11, delighted with that comeback from 7-9 to then win 10 from 12.

Plus I love that with R9 I get one of those big banners at the start of the match, I haven’t owned Neymar, cr7 Or Ronaldinho this year so first time getting it :)

Yeah I actually think thats a cool thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭djan

Yeah I actually think thats a cool thing.

What's the story with those? Seen a few, is it just high rated Brazilians?

djan wrote: »

Cristiano Ronaldo has one too,
    R9, Ronaldinho and Neymar are the others I’ve seen them for.
    Could be more, I’ve rarely played Pele so don’t know if he got one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Cristiano Ronaldo has one too,
    R9, Ronaldinho and Neymar are the others I’ve seen them for.
    Could be more, I’ve rarely played Pele so don’t know if he got one

Yeah i'm using Carnibal Neymar (he's amazing) and its cool to see it at the start of the match. Does Maradona get one too? I think i remember getting one when i was using him.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Yeah i'm using Carnibal Neymar (he's amazing) and its cool to see it at the start of the match. Does Maradona get one too? I think i remember getting one when i was using him.

Nearly sure he does too when I had him.

Today was the first time in fifa 19 that I was forced to make a sub for an injured player, happened a few times in fifa 18, I actually thought it didn’t exist in fifa 19

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Today was the first time in fifa 19 that I was forced to make a sub for an injured player, happened a few times in fifa 18, I actually thought it didn’t exist in fifa 19

Used to be guaranteed an injury every game for an attacker with less than 80 stamina in FUT 17, even if he was at 99 fitness.
    Healing cards for leg and all injuries used to go for almost 1k IIRC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

djan wrote: »

I have Matthaus, and there's one for him too. Must be all the icons.

R00ster wrote: »
    I have Matthaus, and there's one for him too. Must be all the icons.

Think it's all outfield icons and the few outfield players base stat over 90.

Think it's all outfield icons and the few outfield players base stat over 90.

Most of the main icons only get those handheld ones.
    The only ones I've seen are CR7, Neymar, Ronaldinho.
    Definitely none for Ballack, Keane, Best, Crespo, Nesta, Nakata or Zola.

Now excuse me while I go crying into a corner at deleting my icons :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Liamalone wrote: »
    Playing Online Drafts recently, enjoying the variation :)

Played a bit today. Won two, got MOTM Blind in one. Made a little loss on the second. But it’s fun getting to try the elite level of players.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Always enjoy drafts... sometimes I’d do four or five in a day. Sell up squad fitness cards to get the 15k so it’s “no loss” in my mind :pac:

That motm lacazette looks tasty and would slot into my team replacing Zola and allowing me to swap Dembele for Mbappe and maintaining the French links.
    Although Zola will hold his value more I reckon.

Mbappe hat trick, gives you that little bit of hope opening your red picks Thursday until you inevitably get ayoze Perez!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    That motm lacazette looks tasty and would slot into my team replacing Zola and allowing me to swap Dembele for Mbappe and maintaining the French links. Although Zola will hold his value more I reckon.

Zolas only 700k for a prime icon. That's a crazy price for him to be fair. Can't see dropping until TOTS when all the icons will drop a bit.

Still don't think he'd be worth 700k given the rest of your team. Money would be better spread out.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Zolas only 700k for a prime icon. That's a crazy price for him to be fair. Can't see dropping until TOTS when all the icons will drop a bit.

Still don't think he'd be worth 700k given the rest of your team. Money would be better spread out.

Ah the team isn’t so bad.
    Lloris, rttf Sanchez and Kimpele, ucl Robertson and IF Debuchy.
    Have Kante and Fabinho in midfield with UCL Mane, Dembele, Aub and Zola up front.
    I like Zola, he’s small fast and agile with a hell of a long shot and I’m well used to playing to his advantages now.
    Did the loans for moments Lineker and Inzaghi to try out.
    Lineker’s stats look seriously good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭djan

Jut about managed to get the 14 wins this WL last night. Went 14-1 using a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow with 86 Vardy being an absolute menace. With his 96 aggression he bullies defenders off the ball so often.

Would highly recommend trying him out, just don't dribble with him :D added EOAE Ramsey into the team and while not amazing is a great all rounder.

Advertisement