Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I suspect we’ll get a sbc for the 14th futswap player, most likely today at 6.

I’d make sure I was online at 6 to check the requirements because if there’s any obscure nations or leagues (we had Nigeria previously) people will Hoover them up and try hold people to a ransom

(Either pay your 7/8k for a Nigerian player or miss out on your icon)
    It won’t be Nigeria again, just an example.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just played a game where Werner didnt score, because the guy had Handanovic in goal, 18 saves from 20 shots, drew 2-2

Edit: the guy sent me an hilarious message apologising, says EA are this and that, you'd swear i had Handanovic in goal and it had cost him the game, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭djan

Just played a game where Werner didnt score, because the guy had Handanovic in goal, 18 saves from 20 shots, drew 2-2

Edit: the guy sent me an hilarious message apologising, says EA are this and that, you'd swear i had Handanovic in goal and it had cost him the game, lol

Those games are the worst. Had a similar one last night trying to get the last win for Henderson. Had lots of shots, 5x post and then in the 90th minute as the game was drawing I had a 2 on 1 on the keeper, I square it for an easy tap it and the fwcker get an injury and pulls up. :mad::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I only had 8 futswap players so took the 24 player pack to add to my collection to open when tots comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

djan wrote: »
    in the 90th minute as the game was drawing I had a 2 on 1 on the keeper, I square it for an easy tap it and the fwcker get an injury and pulls up. :mad::D

Sorry but i had to laugh out loud at this

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hmm, only have 5 so will probably grab that Werner, who'll at least shave some off whatever Icon I do next.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hmm, only have 5 so will probably grab that Werner, who'll at least shave some off whatever Icon I do next.

I was going for Robertson since I have his ucl card at LB but said to hell with it and took the rare mega pack.
    Got Witsel..meh.

totw, would obviously love that Mbappé red pick but would be delighted with Alex Sandro either, if I get him I’ll pick up lw toks ronaldo

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1121051258750504961?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Record breaker card looks beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

93 SBC Erricson is out aswell

• Advertisement

Record breaker card looks beautiful.

His card looks decent aswell, might try him out.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    93 SBC Erricson is out aswell

400k..frak it..I'll stick with Pogba for half the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    400k..frak it..I'll stick with Pogba for half the price.

Completely different players.
    Eriksen looks like the best affordable CAM in the prem. Closest you can get to POTY KDB for a traction of the price. Sbc is good value for what you get.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Completely different players.
    Eriksen looks like the best affordable CAM in the prem. Closest you can get to POTY KDB for a traction of the price. Sbc is good value for what you get.

I agree I think that erikson card is lethal I assume he has 99 stamina too.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I agree I think that erikson card is lethal I assume he has 99 stamina too.

I love Eriksen. He is awesome at CAM. But I’m playing Pogba at CM. Eriksen doesn’t cut it at CM otherwise i’d be snapping him up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yea but he's not a CM, pogbas a CM. So of course he's better there.

Personally I'm not doing Eriksen, as I don't have the players in my club to do it without spending about 200k. If I get lucky in the morning I might do it.

In 2 minds about doing Erricson

Thinking of spending the extra coins on CAM Neymar instead.

Might just do Ericsson and save a mill

If he was a few weeks ago, I’d be all over him.

But feel it’s too close to TOtY now. And want to save towards a final elite icon

2 red picks to contribute to my next red pick 86+ upgrade. Absolute garbage

Hogey007 wrote: »
    2 red picks to contribute to my next red pick 86+ upgrade. Absolute garbage

I got benzema but he will never be used apart from sbc

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    I got benzema but he will never be used apart from sbc

Yeah I think at this stage the best we’re going to get is sbc fodder, benzema will save you 45k somewhere.

I knew I’d never get Mbappé but would’ve been very happy with Alex Sandro,

86 Leno is still my best red pick all season which will tell you how bad they’ve been.

Lengelet and Ederson.

Least the latter shaves a chunk off an SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Lengelet and Ederson.

Least the latter shaves a chunk off an SBC.

Tekkers and Ederson. Not the worst i guess. But theyre all just sbc fodder at this stage.

Got to open packs there now (I prefer opening on console for the walkout animation)

Got toks Willian who looks a nice sub and higuain and Koke who’ll help with vvd sbc.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Tekkers and Ederson. Not the worst i guess. But theyre all just sbc fodder at this stage.

They really will need to look at reinvigorating TOTW next season somehow.

The constant promos with super cards has made weekly rewards utterly redundant.

Hmmm, Ederson actually has the "Rushes out of goal" speciality.

Might actually give him a whirl this weekend. Stats wise, he's not far off 99 in 5 stats anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭djan

Hmmm, Ederson actually has the "Rushes out of goal" speciality.

Might actually give him a whirl this weekend. Stats wise, he's not far off 99 in 5 stats anyway.

Have his 86 card and am very happy with him for the price. Solid with the occasional worldie.

There’s an e champions league tournament in Manchester this weekend.

I’m picking up a few United and city players in case they do an sbc.

Last time for the London one it required English players rather than London clubs so just getting English player like stones, lingard Shaw etc.

United and city are both in marquee matchups sbc which ends at 6 so they should be cheaper after that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I followed your tip about blind last week Hogey007

He's coming up nicely at around 26000 now.

Think I'll probably cash out once he gets over 30. Have 20, all bought at around 21000 and 22000 so a nice tidy profit if it goes right.

• Advertisement

I followed your tip about blind last week Hogey007

He's coming up nicely at around 26000 now.

Think I'll probably cash out once he gets over 30. Have 20, all bought at around 21000 and 22000 so a nice tidy profit if it goes right.

Yeah I’ve been shipping some off at 28k too, I’m keeping 4 or 5 for the vvd sbc though because if they price that sbc right and one segment requires an 84/85 team with say 2 Dutch players he’ll jump even higher.

Advertisement