Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah I’ve been shipping some off at 28k too, I’m keeping 4 or 5 for the vvd sbc though because if they price that sbc right and one segment requires an 84/85 team with say 2 Dutch players he’ll jump even higher.
    Grabbing a few de Ligt's myself, hoping he'll be worth grabbing for people even if the squad ratings are 84/85/86, he's the cheapest 83, Depay is the cheapest 84 4 times the cost...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

hots wrote: »
    Grabbing a few de Ligt's myself, hoping he'll be worth grabbing for people even if the squad ratings are 84/85/86, he's the cheapest 83, Depay is the cheapest 84 4 times the cost...

Yeah all depends on the requirements, if it’s an 83/84 squad people will pair de vrij and de ligt at centre back. If it’s 85 squad they’ll be looking at using 85 robben with depay or 86 blind with de vrij

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hmmm, Ederson actually has the "Rushes out of goal" speciality.

Might actually give him a whirl this weekend. Stats wise, he's not far off 99 in 5 stats anyway.

Be prepared for a lot of chip goals. I love playing against Ederson. Nearly all of my goals against him are chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Last futswap is surprisingly easy to do. A very easy base icon pack for anyone who even remotely played the game. Some stupid objectives along the way, but mostly very easy.

Isco, mahrez and a 79 IF from marquee matchups, that’ll do very nicely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

12 Futswaps , do I take Griez or Werner + Meunier?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Opened over 25 packs today between Marquee Matchups, Rewards for Rivals & Weekend League and then the Patrick Kluivert prime moments SBC. Best pulls were base versions Vincent Kompany, Juan Cuadrado and Sergi Roberto. Complete rubbish! Nothing higher than an 82 in my player picks either.

On the plus side Kluivert is just what the doctor ordered for my team. Raging I never did the Frenkie de Jong SBC a few months ago, he would link up nicely with Kluivert and Robben.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

12 Futswaps , do I take Griez or Werner + Meunier?

I was so tempted by meunier his stars look excellent for an 87 player high workmates too I might buy him and try him over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I am very dissapointed in Griezzman to be honest. If had to do it again would not get him. But that's just personal opinion. And depends who you have upfront available.

Should have listened to some of the posters and try Icon roulette.

Muinier is excellent form what I've seen of him. I'd go for him, Pepe and something else. May as well get some SBC fodder as Werner will not be in your team long.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

wonski wrote: »
    I am very dissapointed in Griezzman to be honest. If had to do it again would not get him. But that's just personal opinion. And depends who you have upfront available.

Should have listened to some of the posters and try Icon roulette.

I was never a fan if him either I donno why but just always found him too weak and not agile enough. Saying that I haven't used him at all this year.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I was never a fan if him either I donno why but just always found him too weak and not agile enough. Saying that I haven't used him at all this year.

Used him at the start and liked him, but that's completely different stage of the game. Now having two strikers (92 Butragueno and 95 Messi) his card just didn't impress me at all with anything after trying him for more than 5 games.

RossieMan wrote:
    Muinier is excellent form what I've seen of him. I'd go for him, Pepe and something else. May as well get some SBC fodder as Werner will not be in your team long.

Haha you haven't seen my team :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Flashback Nani is surprisingly good

Haha you haven't seen my team

Trust me. When TOTS comes you'll have more blue players than you'll know what to do with. It'll them be festival of FUT and god's knows what in the summer. You'll have a few 90 rated squads in the go no bother.

It's important to start playing WL when TOTS comes, if it's anything like last year the reward packs were guaranteed TOTS cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Is anyone going for Costa with the futswaps or just chancing the icons. I haven't had the best of luck in the base icon or mid icon sbcs pulling Hernandez and then Lineker. I'l prob just gamble again tho all the same ha

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Is anyone going for Costa with the futswaps or just chancing the icons. I haven't had the best of luck in the base icon or mid icon sbcs pulling Hernandez and then Lineker. I'l prob just gamble again tho all the same ha

Costa looks class but I’ll be rolling the dice on the icon.
    If you’ve any intention of doing another icon sbc it just makes sense, you either get a decent baby icon or you get 350k or so off one of the other icons plus the 100k pack then from that.

Out of the 350k you save, you could just buy costa for that (well 390k) and he’d be tradeable.

So all in all, the icon has to be done for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭djan

On futswap atm with 2 matches played on SB (horrible having to play vs CPU) so looking forward to my first ever icon in any fifa :)

100k promo pack opened.

Promo Kagawa :)

That's not even funny any more :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Better to take Costa and sell the tradeable one I have? Or go for the icon?

Costa's price mightnt be too much after the swaps

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote:
    So all in all, the icon has to be done for me

You make a solid argument alright. Icon roulette it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Better to take Costa and sell the tradeable one I have? Or go for the icon?

Costa's price mightnt be too much after the swaps

I’d run with it and sell if you had planned on keeping him.

Can I redeem access to weekend today? I thought they changed it a few weeks ago. Tried on the app and its telling me "no upcoming weekend league found, access could not be granted".

Pity I didn't redeem yesterday but was ment to be away for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

You should be OK to get in later on. Give it an hour or so.

You missed the boat massively on selling Costa. He's dropped like 300k on all consoles in the past couple of weeks. I'd hold him and get the icon if you plan on doing any icon SBC. Otherwise sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

RossieMan wrote: »
    It's important to start playing WL when TOTS comes, if it's anything like last year the reward packs were guaranteed TOTS cards.

When is the TOTS starting?

havent played WL in a long time and half thinking about it this weekend, might be convinced if the rewards are actually good.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    There’s an e champions league tournament in Manchester this weekend.

I’m picking up a few United and city players in case they do an sbc.

Last time for the London one it required English players rather than London clubs so just getting English player like stones, lingard Shaw etc.

United and city are both in marquee matchups sbc which ends at 6 so they should be cheaper after that time.

Sbc up now, requires rare English players. Still relatively cheap and you get a 55k pack so everyone will do this. Pick up a few Danny rose at 1.2, full backs always rise in these

Packed Godin from the rare mega. Worth doing if you have the players as rare megas can be good.

Hogey007 wrote:
    Sbc up now, requires rare English players. Still relatively cheap and you get a 55k pack so everyone will do this. Pick up a few Danny rose at 1.2, full backs always rise in these

Sell straight away or wait a while

• Advertisement

Sell straight away or wait a while

As soon as you can ;)

Advertisement