Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

RossieMan wrote: »
    Packed Godin from the rare mega. Worth doing if you have the players as rare megas can be good.

Mega packs were the worst for me this year tbh, but sure worth doing anyway, especially that the requirements were very easy, unless one has an empty club.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,440 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

A rare mega pack gave me CR7 and Hazard in the same pack back in January.
    EA have obviously decided I've had enough luck for fifa 19 and given me absolute squat since then.
    I really shouldn't complain as I got 3 icons this year from packs but damnit I will!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah all depends on the requirements, if it’s an 83/84 squad people will pair de vrij and de ligt at centre back. If it’s 85 squad they’ll be looking at using 85 robben with depay or 86 blind with de vrij
    Picked up Strootmans for 1400-1600, all sold in my last cycle for 3k, undershot there -_- Being too greedy on De Ligt looking for 2500 at the moment but will hold firm while I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Sell straight away or wait a while

In this case I’d wait a little while, usually with sbc’s it’s best to sell straight away before prices settle but the last time for the London one it appeared at the exact same time (2pm) and prices kept rising as people finished work and became aware of the sbc. I have about 60 English rares listed between 3k and 4.5 and 12 sold already.

Just list them between 3-4K and they should pick up speed in selling. If they’re not shifting by 4 or 5 pm lower the price a little Incase we get lightning rounds at 6 and loads of cards on the market

I have about 150 Danny rose in my unassigned :D

In this case I’d wait a little while, usually with sbc’s it’s best to sell straight away before prices settle but the last time for the London one it appeared at the exact same time (2pm) and prices kept rising as people finished work and became aware of the sbc. I have about 60 English rares listed between 3k and 4.5 and 12 sold already.

Just list them between 3-4K and they should pick up speed in selling. If they’re not shifting by 4 or 5 pm lower the price a little Incase we get lightning rounds at 6 and loads of cards on the market

I have about 150 Danny rose in my unassigned :D

You generally know better than I do, but with all those free mega packs opened not sure.

I was burned last time and now sell as soon as it starts. Actually surprised people don't have enough English players to finish it without paying 3-4k for each.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    You generally know better than I do, but with all those free mega packs opened not sure.

I was burned last time and now sell as soon as it starts. Actually surprised people don't have enough English players to finish it without paying 3-4k for each.

Oh I often get these wrong too on the sell time, that’s why I sell some at 3k and list more for 4K. Cos I just don’t know what way it’ll go. I’m just trying to base it on the pattern of the last one as most fifa players won’t have seen this sbc yet.

But def get out when you’re happy with your profit. If you’re up 2k a card and have 50 of these that’s a very easy 100k, take it and run :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Can't count,I only have 13 swap players,I missed one somewhere :(

PerrinV2 wrote: »

There’s one in squad battles this week, you still have time to play a few matches and get it.

It won’t be given out until Sunday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

PerrinV2 wrote: »

The last one is from the Squad Battles so you won’t get that until the deadline for that passes assuming you have completed the objective 😀

Interesting thread this, I don’t post much or at all but read the posts and amazed at how you guys do all the trading etc, making profits and collecting icons like no tomorrow 😀

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ah well ignore my previous post then,thanks

• Advertisement

The easiest way to find them fut swaps in your club is to sort the cards by bronze and untradeable if you have any trouble counting them btw. Just make sure they all recent.

There’s one in squad battles this week, you still have time to play a few matches and get it.

It won’t be given out until Sunday night.

ah damnit..I was looking forward to entertaining myself over the weekend with all the screams of "klose/Nakata etc etc " :)

Gonna try this Makalele guy in New formation 4222.

Messi and Griezmann upfront, Zola and Butragueno behind as cams with Makalele and Matuidi in front of the defence.

Letting a lot of goals in lately so two cdm approach should fix this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I only have ten swap tokens. Dunno whether to take two 87's for SBC's or gamble with a rare players pack/ultimate pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Anyone used 89 or 91 Eusebio

Thinking of using him at CAM with an artist chem style

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Rossi IRL wrote:
    Anyone used 89 or 91 Eusebio

His price tag should tell you all you need to know. One of the best in the game.

Gonna try this Makalele guy in New formation 4222.

Messi and Griezmann upfront, Zola and Butragueno behind as cams with Makalele and Matuidi in front of the defence.

Letting a lot of goals in lately so two cdm approach should fix this :)

who's behind them?

His price tag should tell you all you need to know. One of the best in the game.

That's what I was thinking. Its a toss up between 91 Eusebio and 91 Pele but I'm thinking Eusebio to get Nani on full chem.

Both cost the same

You'd be better doing him prime SBC. He'll be a player you'll use all year. He's literally insane to use.

You'd be better doing him prime SBC. He'll be a player you'll use all year. He's literally insane to use.

No chance, only have 1.5 to spend and only play a couple of games a week

• Advertisement

Can anyone point me in the direction of what icons are going to be available in the Base Icon Pack? Guessing I should familiarise myself with the disappointment to come.....

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Can anyone point me in the direction of what icons are going to be available in the Base Icon Pack? Guessing I should familiarise myself with the disappointment to come.....

There are 30 or something.

Many good ones available. Its a free Icon so better than icon sbc where you spend coins and get untradeable not worth the coins you put in.

Good luck anyway!

Blazer wrote: »
    who's behind them?

Alex Sandro, 91 Koulibaly (being tested now as well), 84 sbc Juan Jesus and 84 Cancelo rb.

Over 200k still in the bank so might upgrade that defence.

There are 30 or something.

Many good ones available. Its a free Icon so better than icon sbc where you spend coins and get untradeable not worth the coins you put in.

Good luck anyway!

Cheers, it’s a win win for me as far as I’m concerned. Don’t play/trade enough or have any pack luck to get anyway near an icon normally. I’m just glad to have collected all the tokens after having to miss nearly 4 days as was away so icon party here I come lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Boulders8 wrote: »

Full list of players here if you want to scroll through.

Record breaker Shane Long available in weekly challenges.

Alex Sandro, 91 Koulibaly (being tested now as well), 84 sbc Juan Jesus and 84 Cancelo rb.

Over 200k still in the bank so might upgrade that defence.

That's not a bad defense. Koulibaly is pretty good.
    Who's the keeper?

Full list of players here if you want to scroll through.

Record breaker Shane Long available in weekly challenges.

Cheers, went straight to the last page as odds on who I get will be on that page rather than the first!!

That Long objective looks pretty straightforward to get, rest of challenges look pretty uninspiring though compared to last week

That long card is about pointless at this stage. Could they not have given him a completely over the top OP card that was actually worth doing?

That card isn't even worth the hour it'll take to get.

Lot of people seemingly only spotting the e-champions league sbc at 6 as my entire transfer list of English players cleared in 5 mins.

All gone now, sold between 3-4K each for approx 600k profit :)

• Advertisement

Sniper brings him to 91 rating so be grand for a sub.
    Useless for an SBC though which is probably how EA wanted it.
    Could have least made him an 88 ST all around just for kicks.

Advertisement