Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    That's not a bad defense. Koulibaly is pretty good.
    Who's the keeper?

89 Red Szczesny.

I think I am the problem tbh.

Also my controller acting up lately, only noticed when playing Destiny with friends, but will replace just in case (some buttons get sticky, or don't work at all at times).

It's just feels like I go all out attack in those games...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    That long card is about pointless at this stage. Could they not have given him a completely over the top OP card that was actually worth doing?

That card isn't even worth the hour it'll take to get.

Until you have an sbc later the required a record breaker card. Handy to have for a bit of messing about.

Servers down for me last hour.

Weekend league extended? Long time no see :)

They should extend signing up deadline, too.

wonski wrote: »
    Servers down for me last hour.

Weekend league extended? Long time no see :)

They should extend signing up deadline, too.

Oh deadly no panic for weekend now wooop.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Oh deadly no panic for weekend now wooop.

It's not confirmed yet.

But usually it is extended.

• Advertisement

It's not confirmed yet.

But usually it is extended.

You bloody looser

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

yea still down. Will definitely be extended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I have one Southampton player - a silver CB, guess he’ll be playing up front then!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lads the English players are insta selling at minimum of 3.5k, even regular gold keepers! Clear your club if you’ve already done sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

That card isn't even worth the hour it'll take to get.

Just seen there’s 2 other challenges you can throw into it.

Use 3 juve players, 3 inter players
    3 Dortmund players and 3 schalke players (1 as sub)

Then sub on a Southampton striker to score.

The lack of chemistry won’t matter as easy to do this on professional difficulty

You’ll get a serie a players pack and a bundesliga players pack along with the 83 Shane long.

Save the serie a and bundesliga players packs until those leagues are in tots and who knows, the hour on squad battles could get you tots Messi or reus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Anyone else the more you play the game the worse you get? I have been playing for the last few days and I'm playing worse and worse, I'm not even enjoying the gameplay as much anymore and I'm not sure If that's down to me playing it often or not.

Also since I learned about the fake shot skill move, I keep constantly do it and it's wreaking my head because it slows down my attack and If it doesn't work then the defender just easily tackles me. Feel like I have changed my game and it's made me worse and now can't play the way I started off.

Also changing formations every 4-5 games doesn't help either but I'm struggling with everything at the moment. Not even sure If i'll stick it on once I finish work later :/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Anyone used 89 or 91 Eusebio

Thinking of using him at CAM with an artist chem style

Used his 91 on draft and he felt incredible. I’m convinced he had unique running animations cause he was moving....differently.

I’m torn between doing the SBCs for him and Schmichael, or Pele. Pele is a 98 which would easily be the highest rated card I’ve ever had, but I have enjoyed Eusebio more in draft when I’ve had him.

You bloody looser

Not sure what you mean by that tbh.

In other words what have I done to be called bloody looser???

Not sure what you mean by that tbh.

In other words what have I done to be called bloody looser???

Sorry wasn't meant genuine was only messing with you for getting me all excited then dashing my excitement by saying it's not confirmed no offence meant mate. I actually forgot to put in a few smile faces.

Sorry wasn't meant genuine was only messing with you for getting me all excited then dashing my excitement by saying it's not confirmed no offence meant mate. I actually forgot to put in a few smile faces.

OK. There are two official tweets mentioning the extensions. Issues affecting both those that already signed up and those who couldn't.

99% extended. 100% based on previous issues ;)

We are investigating issues with Weekend League qualification for players trying to activate their WL qualification after the WL has started. WL may be extended, based on when the issue is resolved. Stay tuned for updates.
    1:45 pm · 26 Apr 2019 · TweetDeck

#FUT matchmaking has been temporarily disabled whilst we investigate the connectivity issues currently happening to all platforms.
    6:58 pm · 26 Apr 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Jesus, didn’t realise there’s a RB Shane Long in the weekly challenges... 4 goals with Southampton players in 4 squad battles wins is very generous.

Jesus, didn’t realise there’s a RB Shane Long in the weekly challenges... 4 goals with Southampton players in 4 squad battles wins is very generous.

For an 83 rated player, his face stats look really good. Might actually do him for a laugh.

So far I have 23 packs saved up for tots in that I have8 rare mega packs, 2 jumbo rare players packs, 3 rare player packs.

So bloody hard looking at them sitting there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

EA just confirmed weekend league is extended.
    Awesome now I can get my few games in.

Blazer wrote: »
    EA just confirmed weekend league is extended.
    Awesome now I can get my few games in.

EA SPORTS FIFA
    @EASPORTSFIFA
    Match creation has been re-enabled for #FUT and both the Weekend League and its redemption grace period will be extended. You can redeem your qualification for the Weekend League as of now.
    8:14 pm · 26 Apr 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    For an 83 rated player, his face stats look really good. Might actually do him for a laugh.

I’m definitely gonna do him. Pair him up with POTY Collins. Lethal combination with Wessi at CAM.

Rare Electrum Player Pack x 1
    Prime Electrum Player Pack x 3
    Rare Mega Pack x 3
    Mega Pack x 10
    Rare Player Pack x 8
    Small Prime Gold Player Pack x 2
    Small Gold Player Pack x 1
    Prime Gold Player Pack x 1
    Gold Players Premium Pack x 1
    Gold Player Pack x 2
    Premium Gold Pack x 4
    Gold Pack x 4

So....40 packs of various shapes and sizes, plush whatever I earn from this week.

I expect to be bitterly disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Firstly I don’t get to play that often but I trade a bit and I want to thank the regular posters who have made my coins with their tips.

Are the high rated base gold players going to drop a lot in value over the next week or two?
    I’m just wondering should I sell Pogba and kante and buy them back in a few weeks?

Firstly I don’t get to play that often but I trade a bit and I want to thank the regular posters who have made my coins with their tips.

Are the high rated base gold players going to drop a lot in value over the next week or two?
    I’m just wondering should I sell Pogba and kante and buy them back in a few weeks?

I'd imagine they'll drop. Especially if they get a final TOTS card, but even naturally, there's going to be so many packs opened that prices will dip.

Like, me and Jayo both said here we've got packs saved up, and I'd imagine a lot of people do. The prices have actually risen over the last few weeks because people weren't opening packs.

I don't know how much that dip will be though, or if it will be worth selling and buying back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Discard players have risen. Players like Kante and Pogba are dropping massively. Ronaldo has dropped 600k in a week and a half on pc.

Neymar is about 80k down, Kante down 50ish.

All the top players will continue to drop towards TOTS. Mega crash incoming probably this weekend or next.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Only got kante in a pack last week and just bought Pogba to see what he’s like.
    So I’ll ship them on later today. Thanks

Discard players have risen. Players like Kante and Pogba are dropping massively. Ronaldo has dropped 600k in a week and a half on pc.

Down about 350k in the last three weeks on Xbox.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Down about 350k in the last three weeks on Xbox.

I've 7 tradeable players in my squad that have dropped nearly a million in value in a week. I don't really care at this stage not much point selling up again I'll have about 500k and loads of packs to open when a decent tots drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I've 7 tradeable players in my squad that have dropped nearly a million in value in a week. I don't really care at this stage not much point selling up again I'll have about 500k and loads of packs to open when a decent tots drops.

Yeah its an awkward spot. I've 2m sitting there and I really want to try out one of the Eusebios this weekend but knowing that i'll lose a bunch when I sell him is off putting...

Might hedge and just use Prime moments Bergkamp. Has anyone used him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

No way could I just leave packs there unopened.
    It’s like expecting a junkie to look at a bag of coke and not open it lol.

Advertisement