Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Usually, I wouldn't bother. I don't think I've ever hoarded packs like this before.

But since I'm mostly happy with my team, and there's not really been any other massive promo to tempt me, I felt I may as well wait.

If it's not this Friday though, I might get bored....

Jaysus, the post about prices dropping intrigued me.

96 Messi (who is a striker) at 1.2m. For that price, compared to the 2.7m it would take to do Pele, I might actually grab him first.

TOTY KdB at 1.7m is another one I'm keeping an eye on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Jaysus, the post about prices dropping intrigued me.

96 Messi (who is a striker) at 1.2m. For that price, compared to the 2.7m it would take to do Pele, I might actually grab him first.

TOTY KdB at 1.7m is another one I'm keeping an eye on.

I was watching the tourney on twitch and TOTY Modric is beginning to see a bunch a play. Apparently he's also a very noob friendly card. I'm hoping he drops down to close to 2m. If he does i'll grab him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I was never a believer in chemistry and the Flashback Torres has cemented my opinion, he is insane, hes in my team with 7 chem, 76 games 60 goals 20 assists, alternating between him a Werner up front, Werner has now 64 goals in 55 games, i may be cheesing him a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Get him to 10 chem and you'll notice him scoring even more. It's the 1st year where it actually does seem to make a difference, more so for attacking players.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    Get him to 10 chem and you'll notice him scoring even more. It's the 1st year where it actually does seem to make a difference, more so for attacking players.

I agree with this. I never noticed it as much until I started using flashback zlatan from the start he is excellent as a sub but he is unbelievable better on 10 chemistry.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Playing WL,2 up after 20 mins and coasting...he gets a CB sent off,the single greatest thing he done in the game!! My players turn to absolute sh1te and cant make simple passes or get shots on target even with the gaping hole in defence...he wins 4-2!Ive never seen scripting so obvious!!

Anyone used Prime Eusebio? Is he worth the 2.3m or is Cryuff better at 2m?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Anyone used Prime Eusebio? Is he worth the 2.3m or is Cryuff better at 2m?

His loan is still available for roughly 15k in sbc

Def worth trying him out for 10 matches before committing so much money to him

Hogey007 wrote: »
    His loan is still available for roughly 15k in sbc

Def worth trying him out for 10 matches before committing so much money to him

Can you use loan players in weekend league? I've never come across one...

• Advertisement

You can indeed. I've used prime eusebio and 93 cruyff and cruyff is better in my opinion.

Yeah as jayo has already replied, you can. I’ve tried out most of the top icons now in weekend league, gives you a good idea if they suit your play style.

Used Ronaldinho this week, very fun but his skills are a little wasted on me.

jayo26 wrote: »
    You can indeed. I've used prime eusebio and 93 cruyff and cruyff is better in my opinion.

What positions did you use them in? I think i need a striker as Carnibal Neymar is my other forward and he's prob better suited to being a CAM than a Striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I used Van Basten there, seems to lumber about not doing much but finished everything in his plate bar the mushrooms. 9-6 so far after selling any player worth over 100k.

11-0 myself. Completely untradable side were Incan already see Ederson and Rudiger letting me down in the later games.

What positions did you use them in? I think i need a striker as Carnibal Neymar is my other forward and he's prob better suited to being a CAM than a Striker.

I used eusebio as striker and cruyff is my cam now. Cruyff has excellent shooting probably the best I've seen in the game this year and he is very fast so I can't see moving him further forward been a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

TOTY Kante at 1.7m holy ****.... probably the best midfielder, in my opinion. Always does unreal when I use him in draft. He’s literally everywhere on the pitch

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Decided to switch to 4222 and use CAMs instead of wingers.
    For the price of Zola I did the Eriksen SBC and bought KDB and got about 100k back in the packs from Eriksen.
    He's damn damn good as cam. If you're running EPL and CAMs you've got to do that SBC..he's not going to get a tots so this will be his best card.

Blazer wrote: »
    Decided to switch to 4222 and use CAMs instead of wingers.
    For the price of Zola I did the Eriksen SBC and bought KDB and got about 100k back in the packs from Eriksen.
    He's damn damn good as cam. If you're running EPL and CAMs you've got to do that SBC..he's not going to get a tots so this will be his best card.

I've used Eriksen for the majority of this Fifa bar giving De Bruyne a short trial. I did the Eriksen SBC because I loved using his base card followed by his 91 IF - his sbc card is very meh for me so far, only one goal scored in ten games, must change chemistry card, currently using Hawk.

Blazer wrote:
    Decided to switch to 4222 and use CAMs instead of wingers. For the price of Zola I did the Eriksen SBC and bought KDB and got about 100k back in the packs from Eriksen. He's damn damn good as cam. If you're running EPL and CAMs you've got to do that SBC..he's not going to get a tots so this will be his best card.

Eriksen has every chance of getting a tots card. He's had a great year. He won't be starting 11, but could pick up a reserve spot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Eriksen has every chance of getting a tots card. He's had a great year. He won't be starting 11, but could pick up a reserve spot.

I assume that as Pogba has been named in the PFA team of the season that he’s going to get a (underserved IMO) card so on that basis Eriksen should definitely get one of some description as he’s been miles better than Pogba

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭djan

Some amount of rage messages after games today. 3/5 jesus what is with people!?

djan wrote: »
    Some amount of rage messages after games today. 3/5 jesus what is with people!?

I feel as if the "casual" playerbase has fallen out of Fifa a bit.

I'm not enjoying this weekend at all, because every game is against that sort of "mad skillerz" player who can't just run, but has to mash the right stick like mad. I'm 11-13, so I'm winning as much as I'm losing, so it's not a results thing. But every game, it the same skill moves, time wasting **** that turns me off utterly. It's so incredibly boring to play against.

I also find those are the same level of player who tend to send abusive messages (win or lose).

Liamalone wrote: »
    I've used Eriksen for the majority of this Fifa bar giving De Bruyne a short trial. I did the Eriksen SBC because I loved using his base card followed by his 91 IF - his sbc card is very meh for me so far, only one goal scored in ten games, must change chemistry card, currently using Hawk.

I'm using engine on him. Try that or marksman is another good one.

He hasn't scored as many goals but I think he is the leading assists holder?
    If he did get a tots card it would be crazy money I reckon.

Just completed the Henry and Best loan SBC's there out of boredom, they expire at 6pm too!

No surprise here, wonder what the sbc will be like?

I really hope they make it value for money and let you include a previous special vvd card

https://twitter.com/futbiblenorge/status/1122578216009523201?s=21

Did anyone do the eriksen sbc after? I'm tempted to give him a go it's only 300k for 93 rated cam. Yeah he will probably get a tots but it will be crazy money.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Did anyone do the eriksen sbc after? I'm tempted to give him a go it's only 300k for 93 rated cam. Yeah he will probably get a tots but it will be crazy money.

Yeah 2 people did, blazer and Liam I think. Seems to be getting great reviews from what I’ve read, only for I have futmas kdb I’d do him myself

• Advertisement

I love him man.
    Well worth doing for 300k plus nice packs.

Advertisement