Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Jesus I haven't turned the playstation on in a couple of months, the last time I played I was playing against Van De Beek in Weekend League and now he's scoring in Champions League semi finals, that's my claim to fame anyways :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Jesus I haven't turned the playstation on in a couple of months, the last time I played I was playing against Van De Beek in Weekend League and now he's scoring in Champions League semi finals, that's my claim to fame anyways :pac:

Haha that’s class!!

Remember the sbc a couple of weeks ago where you submitted a 83 rated squad of 11 ucl players for a ucl totgs, motm or ucl rttf player.

I reckon that’ll be back tomorrow and they’ll include totks players in it. It’ll be another coin drain before tots and people will do it for the chance to get 98 Ronaldo or the totgs Neymar.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Stock up on UCL players so? Did they have to be rare last time?

Stock up on UCL players so? Did they have to be rare last time?

I got a few of the 82’s, 83’s and 84’s but honestly it’s just a hunch, I wouldn’t go nuts on it as it might not happen but generally when they resupply the ucl cards they’re needed for something shortly afterwards, they’ve supplied them a couple of times over the last week and it would make sense for them to add a coin draining repeatable sbc right before TOTS

Not sure if they had to be rare but almost all of the 82+ ucl cards are rare anyway.

82’s in full back and right/left mid are probably safest as likes of candreva and perotti can be got for around 2.5k and they’ll be needed for chemistry if it does come.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Oh I don't have many coins anyway as I got 90 Henry for WL to try out. I'll put 10k into CL cards and anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I made a pretty penny last time investing in UCL Jordi Albas. Bought about 15 this evening for 65k and under but he's prob a good investment at anything under 70k. He'll rebound at the weekend as he's by far the most popular La Liga lb for those with a mid range budget. He'll be 85k again at the weekend i'd say.

I picked up a few of the higher rated cards as they’re cheaper than base golds, cheapest 88 on the market is 43k, got a couple of 88 ucl hamsik for 38k.
    Godins 90 card is 80k, got his 91 ucl for 86k.

Got a lot of 86/87’s because I’m working on the gullit sbc at the moment so if there’s no use for these ucl cards tomorrow or Thursday I’ll fire them into the gullit sbc anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Decided to play few game of rivals. Disconnected in the first one, then this happens. Watch until I score. Referee didn't want me to play my way this game, that's certain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Some poor bastard just sold moments R9 for 1.38 million instead of 13.8 million.
    Ouch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Blazer wrote: »
    Some poor bastard just sold moments R9 for 1.38 million instead of 13.8 million.
    Ouch.

Ouch indeed! I saw a RttF Aguero go for 140k instead of 1.4 million during their defeat to Spurs, thought that was bad enough but the one above blows it out of the water!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

A few days ago I was trading silvers, picked up a player who'd normally go for 7-8k for 350 coins. I was delighted with myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

88 Robertson in TOTW :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

88 Robertson in TOTW :eek:

Means they won't be premier league tots this week ha.

Spose they will start off with community one of they do.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Means they won't be premier league tots this week ha.

Spose they will start off with community one of they do.

Will that need a vote first? So it’s more likely Friday week now than this week.

We’ll get the new futswap deals in 20 mins, they have to big now, a 500k+ player for the 14 tokens.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Will that need a vote first? So it’s more likely Friday week now than this week.

We’ll get the new futswap deals in 20 mins, they have to big now, a 500k+ player for the 14 tokens.

Ah I never have patience to collect all them I did well last time getting 8. They might do mid icon upgrade this time for 14 tokens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Not futswaps. Not surprisingly really.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Not futswaps. Not surprisingly really.

Well it is kind of as futwatch said they were in the code for a release.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Maybe at 7?

Sniped one or two cards to do that barzagli sbc but no thanks after having a look I'll sell them again.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Maybe at 7?

Possibly, they might not have factored in the hour change since the last futswap last month or something daft like that. Sure they dropped the ucl marquee matchups around 8pm last night.

Def think we’ll get them though in next 24 hours, they need to keep people playing the game, the more playing the more packs bought and I know this month will be hyped anyway with Tots but people like these type of challenges/freebies

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

POTY VVD now has a dynamic image... might sway some people into doing it ;)

The futswap got delayed, should be here tomorrow

https://twitter.com/ea_gzaro/status/1123644294215024640?s=21

Seen on Reddit that there’s an Austrian player and a Japanese futswap token player in concepts.

Worth picking up arnaoutovic at 900 and Honda at 700.

If the Austrian guy is for an sbc or an objective that requires goals with Austrians arnaoutovic will be handy.

Could just be the free futswap player we get either but for the sake of 900 coins...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

First week since, what, October that I won’t be doing weekend league.

Between a string of piss poor TotWs, the growing prevalence of La Croquechet (or however it’s spelled), and the fact that I’m enjoying AC Odyssey (as opposed to Fofa which I play out of obligation), I’ve a complete lack of motivation to play Fifa right now.

Doesn’t help either that I really want to open the 50 packs, really want to do an Icon SBC, but know that waiting till Tots starts is the smart move there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Came across someone continually using the La Croqueta move with Best last night. For a game priding itself as a realistic interpretation of the beautiful game the amount of ridiculous skill moves which you’d hardly see in a real match is laughable 😀

I feel your “pain” about packs - I too have nearly 50 packs staring at me 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

He tore me apart once in a WL game. The guy just knew how to use him to full effect. I kept trying to push him onto his right side but I wasn't able to deal with him.

I've played against the card a handful of other times and he's never done the damage that one guy did with him and I wouldn't necessarily be over worried about seeing him in an opponents team on loading.

So I guess the question is do you think you could get the best out of him? That weak foot would make him less effective as a striker and you'd never be able to cross a ball into him. But having him somewhere behind a striker he can be brilliant and can be... well less brilliant.

I'm not sure of prices but Cruyff is God like. I'd definitely go for him instead.

Is that 91 Cruyff card your talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Came across someone continually using the La Croqueta move with Best last night. For a game priding itself as a realistic interpretation of the beautiful game the amount of ridiculous skill moves which you’d hardly see in a real match is laughable ��

I feel your “pain” about packs - I too have nearly 50 packs staring at me ��

In fairness skills are nerfed much more this year, there's much fewer people using them and really only La Croqueta is OP and then there's a few more that can be useful.

Worked it out as about 750k worth of packs sitting waiting myself and middle Michael Owen ready to go into an icon SBC to add another 100k to that. Guaranteed to pack nothing :o

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Came across someone continually using the La Croqueta move with Best last night. For a game priding itself as a realistic interpretation of the beautiful game the amount of ridiculous skill moves which you’d hardly see in a real match is laughable ��

It would be incredible easy to "fix" too. Just cut down the ability to chain skill moves together. If someone uses a skill move, then apply a "debuff" that makes it more likely another within 5 seconds will fail, and let it stack.

I've no issue with someone using a skill move effectively, but it's set up now in a way that encourages spamming.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    It would be incredible easy to "fix" too. Just cut down the ability to chain skill moves together. If someone uses a skill move, then apply a "debuff" that makes it more likely another within 5 seconds will fail, and let it stack.

I've no issue with someone using a skill move effectively, but it's set up now in a way that encourages spamming.

I think I said it here couple years ago they should have a meter of some sorth that of you keep using skill moves it drains the meter and it has to build up again or else have skill moves impact fatigue.

Make it more of a risk to pull them off.

Advertisement