Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Is that 91 Cruyff card your talking about?

The 95 the SBC is for. I presume it's through an SBC you want to get Maradona?

I heard good things about the 91 Cruyff as well but never used him.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

The 95 the SBC is for. I presume it's through an SBC you want to get Maradona?

I heard good things about the 91 Cruyff as well but never used him.

I have 1.2m in coins. Torn between the 95 maradona and 91 cruyff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I would guess that Cruyff would better suit the meta if that's how you want to go but I've never used the 91 version.

All I can say is the moments one is insane from the draft. It's basically as good a chance at a daft win as you'll get unless you meet another Cruyff.

Think Jayo had the prime version as well and he said he was insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Any of the Cryuffs are unreal. Would pick any of his cards over Maradonnas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Yeah I used cruyff and Maradona and he is better then Diego, his shooting is insane in his prime card,

• Advertisement

Saying that I haven't used prime Maradona and he might actually he fun to use hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Cheers lads, Cruyff it is then!!

Cheers lads, Cruyff it is then!!

Maybe bear in mind his value mate I sold cruyff 2 weeks ago and he has since dropped by a out 300k he may drop another 300k in another week or two easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yea it's absolutely the worst time to buy any player over 3-400k. Prices have dropped massively in the last week and another crash is expected on Sunday evening/Monday morning in anticipation for TOTS. People are going liquid with their coins, which is probably the right thing to do for most people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hopefully there’s some nice cards for TOTS... plan on getting Van Der Sar in goal and TOTS De Ligt/De Jong beside POTY VVD. Think my squad will be completed then, unless there’s some nice futties cards like ST Alessandrini/Lozano again ;)

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Yea it's absolutely the worst time to buy any player over 3-400k. Prices have dropped massively in the last week and another crash is expected on Sunday evening/Monday morning in anticipation for TOTS. People are going liquid with their coins, which is probably the right thing to do for most people.

I think we are finally on same wavelength Rossie :p

Nah we must both be wrong. Buy buy buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Icon again or 93 Suarez with 14 futswap tokens.
    Fut birthday Kyle Walker with 12

Just not worth the time it takes to get them. Base icon at this stage isn't useful to anyone, it was a nice touch last month but an actual futswap player with insane stars would have been much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Think I'll go for the IF James and IF Cancelo to use in the Gerrard SBC, used last months base icon in that and can't see myself doing another Icon SBC so don't need another one

Yeah thought they would’ve ramped it up to a mid icon for this month.

Only thing is, I don’t recall any of them being difficult to get last month, only one that took any bit of effort was the Colombian goals and even then it wasn’t too bad. Probably more of a pain though up in div 1 and 2 though where opponents are a lot tougher.

I’ll aim for the 14 but not overly fussed if I miss 1 or 2, if I do I’ll take the Rodriguez and cancelo for sbc’s too.

the only issue I see is that there'll probably be some sort of TOTS weekly objective for the next few weeks and they'll be hard to get, meaning less time/effort to do futswap ones

the only issue I see is that there'll probably be some sort of TOTS weekly objective for the next few weeks and they'll be hard to get, meaning less time/effort to do futswap ones

Yeah you’re probably right, ah I won’t be going out of my way for them anyway. Will see how much effort is required but there’s decent rewards even for minimal effort, like you’d get to 7 without even trying and get a 91 IF which takes over 100k off an sbc.

Yea the IFs are the ones to go for this month. Not touching squad battle though so will probably only get one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Usually get 4 to 5 tokens so I'll get Cancello

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Usually get 4 to 5 tokens so I'll get Cancello

Had his otw he is very good.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RossieMan wrote: »

I noticed today I can afford IF versions of Messi and Ronaldo, but that fear of a price crash has really frozen me recently.

Mind, I wonder should I be looking to buy during that price crash, or wait till the TOTS comes out for the PL and go for it then, when peeps will be selling up to get packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I noticed today I can afford IF versions of Messi and Ronaldo, but that fear of a price crash has really frozen me recently.

Mind, I wonder should I be looking to buy during that price crash, or wait till the TOTS comes out for the PL and go for it then, when peeps will be selling up to get packs.

I'm not that pushed on price crashes for the really top end players. Like Carinbal Neymar is down under 2m and i bought him for 2.5m but i'm unlikely to want to sell him and even if I do i'll still be able to buy most players I want. Also tots is the easiest time of the season to make crazy amount of coins.

Arsenal 3-1 up at home and Chelsea drawing 1-1 away.

All set for the dream final for us mkhitaryan and Alonso rttf owners.
    Well I really want the Alonso upgrade, mkhitaryan would just be a bonus

Alonso I seriously regret quick selling his damn card. He was fantastic for me at 86 and he's a 89 now and more than likely a 90.
    He scored some cracking free kicks for me...damn damn damn damn damn

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Corners with FB Ibra are bliss too !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    All set for the dream final for us mkhitaryan and Alonso rttf owners. Well I really want the Alonso upgrade, mkhitaryan would just be a bonus

Have some sympathy for the poor kondogbia owners, the dream is over for us ha ha

In 2 minds about the futswap.
    I hink either I’ll go for Walker or get Cancelo and Rodriguez. That’s two high IF cards for an sbc.
    All that grinding for a base icon hmmm.
    Although i could put it in for VB maybe.

Also changed my mind about Eriksen again.
    Have him playing defensive midfielder with Fabinho with an anchor card on him. He’s not too bad at defence but a sniff at goals and he’s burying them in. He’s definitely worth the gamble in midfield.

OTW Alisson is cheaper than his IF, anyone have his IF could sell and buy OTW for cheaper, little arbitrage opportunity there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

OTW Alisson is cheaper than his IF, anyone have his IF could sell and buy OTW for cheaper, little arbitrage opportunity there

I assume thats because OTW doesnt count as a TOTW card for sbc is it?

Advertisement