Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

djan wrote: »
    I assume thats because OTW doesnt count as a TOTW card for sbc is it?

Yeah hes unlikelt to get another IF at this stage so the IF has more value for sbcs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Community tots next Friday so at least another rtwo weeks of hoarding packs. Grrrhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    Community tots next Friday so at least another rtwo weeks of hoarding packs. Grrrhhhh

Lol you know all those packs will give ye nothing.
    Open them now for the disappointment and then splash the cash next week :)

Blazer wrote: »
    Lol you know all those packs will give ye nothing.
    Open them now for the disappointment and then splash the cash next week :)

Not a chance of me splashing any cash at this stage in the game. I'm enjoying the players I have now and have 2 million and counting to splash on tots so if I get one or two nice crazy players I'll be happy.

Im so bored of grinding games every week now im only doing it for one last blow out on tots.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

So is TOTS not out until the 17th? Have about 12 packs there waiting to be opened but no chance will I wait 2 weeks with them. Will there be anything at 6.00pm tonight do ye reckon?

• Advertisement

They clearly want people to keep playing as long as possible anyway because they have no word cup or anything to keep going with.

So is TOTS not out until the 17th? Have about 12 packs there waiting to be opened but no chance will I wait 2 weeks with them. Will there be anything at 6.00pm tonight do ye reckon?

Yeah probably jersey bonanza and extra special balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Only 1 hour to go before that special Champions League kit sbc expires - get on it peeps, you wouldn’t want to miss out on this would you? 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Valencia 88 rated eoae card and there’s a 100k pack if you complete all of the weekly objectives

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Motm cards are going for crazy money now...

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Motm cards are going for crazy money now...

I know, I played one match quick to get the 5 goals and they’re nearly all selling at max bin now.

They were all available at discard.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I know, I played one match quick to get the 5 goals and they’re nearly all selling at max bin now.

They were all available at discard.

Even goalkeepers are going for max now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yikes. That Valencia isn’t ssecarily the best, but as a United fan, it’s really a must get..,,

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yikes. That Valencia isn’t ssecarily the best, but as a United fan, it’s really a must get..,,

Its not a must get. I bought aoad of players to do it then said id check his attributes and sold the cards again he aint that great.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Its not a must get. I bought aoad of players to do it then said id check his attributes and sold the cards again he aint that great.

Well if you want an all united team you likely won't find a better right back :)

Match creation is going to be disabled shortly, possibly another extension to wl? I might sign up if there is as I’ll be off work til Tuesday

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Well if you want an all united team you likely won't find a better right back :)

I've had enough of united for one season haha

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pyjamarama wrote: »

That’s basically it, really.

Give I have EL Mata, and a Red Lukaku, and Blanc, Keene and Best as Icons, I can easily see me cobbling together some sort of United team soon.

Great! I've got my 5 wins in for this evening already. Maybe i'll get to play 20 games this weekend instead of the usual 15.

• Advertisement

I decided to enter wl as I’ll probably get to play a bit Monday, meant I could open my rewards from last week, out of 2 x 4 red player picks, highest rating is 81, why change the habits of a season fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I played a guy with red Aguero 90, red Pogba 91 and red Felipe Anderson 88.

How does one guy get that lucky. He's was ****e as well.

I played a guy with red Aguero 90, red Pogba 91 and red Felipe Anderson 88.

How does one guy get that lucky. He's was ****e as well.

Haha yeah I’ve met a couple of players like that who I’ve battered, and I know if I’m battering then they’re dirt!! Pure luck I guess! I just want one good red pick from fifa 19!
    Hope we get a guaranteed tots at some point from them.

There’s an 89 lacazette and 90 alba in concepts for motm so looks like they’ve been released but just no tweet from ea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Haha yeah I’ve met a couple of players like that who I’ve battered, and I know if I’m battering then they’re dirt!! Pure luck I guess! I just want one good red pick from fifa 19!
    Hope we get a guaranteed tots at some point from them.

I was thinking about it after and I started wondering does EA set up in such a way that you have a higher chance of getting a really good red if you have a worse team or get bad results in WL regularly.

I mean if you were looking at trying to keep as many people engaged as possible then it would make sense to offer the carrot of a shiny new top level card to players who aren't doing as well so they continue to play. Even add in the possibility of that new card being so good for them they are more likely to decide to spend money to get more.

The guys who have 88 + rated squads and finish on a positive win ratio in WL are highly likely to stick around anyways as they are grinding or paying their way to better players. EA has them already and there's a low chance of losing them.

I was thinking about it after and I started wondering does EA set up in such a way that you have a higher chance of getting a really good red if you have a worse team or get bad results in WL regularly.

I mean if you were looking at trying to keep as many people engaged as possible then it would make sense to offer the carrot of a shiny new top level card to players who aren't doing as well so they continue to play. Even add in the possibility of that new card being so good for them they are more likely to decide to spend money to get more.

The guys who have 88 + rated squads and finish on a positive win ratio in WL are highly likely to stick around anyways as they are grinding or paying their way to better players. EA has them already and there's a low chance of losing them.

I don't think so. I think its just luck. Someone has to get the high rated players and its not that hard to get to 14 wins if you play the full 30 games.

Geez matches are still unavailable. They’ll probably refund the 2000 points to anyone that entered now too.

The devil makes work for idle hands.....completed the Gullit sbc instead, be handy for the weekly objective like :P

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    Geez matches are still unavailable. They’ll probably refund the 2000 points to anyone that entered now too.

Bit of a joke match making is unavailable for so long. Couldn't even jump onto squad battles to try complete those objectives.

Enjoy gullit tho. Bit out of my range unfortunately. I've 1.5m currently and a good lot of high rated untradables. What icon would ye be recomming I work towards. I have two icons to submit to an SBC too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blanc. If you've the players already in your club to complete the high rated parts. If you've to buy players, don't do may of them.

• Advertisement

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Bit of a joke match making is unavailable for so long. Couldn't even jump onto squad battles to try complete those objectives.

Enjoy gullit tho. Bit out of my range unfortunately. I've 1.5m currently and a good lot of high rated untradables. What icon would ye be recomming I work towards. I have two icons to submit to an SBC too.

It all depends what you need for your team, If it’s a cb then like Rossie said, go for blanc, he’s one of the best value for money icon sbc’s.

You could probably get Eusebio either if you have enough untradeables or vieira you’d def reach but also like rossie said, don’t buy now.
    The prices of all 86,87,88,89 cards are stupidly high, next Friday when tots starts, even though it’s only the community one, there will be lots of packs opened through lightning rounds and people having saved packs and prices will come down. I reckon you’d save about 25% or more by waiting until Friday.

In the meantime, just try out the loans of the ones you have an eye on, unless it’s R9 the loans can usually be done for 10-15k, I’m def glad I tried some I was looking at before doing an sbc.

Advertisement