Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    I don't think so. I think its just luck. Someone has to get the high rated players and its not that hard to get to 14 wins if you play the full 30 games.

Yeah but the thing is I can't remember seeing too many really good players with class red pick players. In fact when I see a load of reds in my experience it's usually an easier match.

I'm probably over thinking it but from a business perspective it would definitely make sense to try to incentivize players who are more likely to step away from the game.

At the very least I don't think EA are above it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Don’t suppose they’ll extend the time to complete the weekly objectives. Wasn’t expecting to be able to play last night but my trip got delayed so thought I’d hop on but no such luck and gave up. Expected it to be available by now but wow still not available

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yeah but the thing is I can't remember seeing too many really good players with class red pick players. In fact when I see a load of reds in my experience it's usually an easier match.

The problem is there's been maybe 5-6 red cards all year that would be considered elite cards. The majority of the red cards are below 90 and just not good enough to get in teams now given the sheer amount of coins in the game. .
    I've 5 icons sitting on my reserves because they simply aren't good enough to compete with some of the gold cards that are still so OP given how bad the gameplay is.
    EA have played a blinder so far this year with the pack and SBC content, without that this game would have been dead in the water after Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

RossieMan wrote:
    Blanc. If you've the players already in your club to complete the high rated parts. If you've to buy players, don't do may of them.

Hogey007 wrote:
    It all depends what you need for your team, If it’s a cb then like Rossie said, go for blanc, he’s one of the best value for money icon sbc’s.

Cheers lads nice bit of advice there. I've no bother holding off a bit until prices drop. Will give me a chance to get those futswap informs to bring the cost down a bit more too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

If anyone is looking to do all the weekly objectives don’t pay the stupid prices for motm cards, there’s 2 cbs released last night, mexer and Nicolas Sanchez selling at discard.
    Just move them up front and get the goals as it’s only professional difficulty anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

everyone should be doing the weekly objectives this week.
    You get a mega pack for the motm one and a Jumbo rare players pack for doing all weekly objectives and they're pretty straightforward.
    That's 150k of packs just in time for tots.

Blazer wrote: »
    everyone should be doing the weekly objectives this week.
    You get a mega pack for the motm one and a Jumbo rare players pack for doing all weekly objectives and they're pretty straightforward.
    That's 150k of packs just in time for tots.

Yeah they’re great value for the time it takes, everyone would be doing the futswap ones anyway so only an extra couple, be great if they did similar now until end of tots.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Keeping packs for TotS? Crap packs still be crap packs folks lol

I think people have forgotten packs during TOTS last year. They were crap for giving blues. However during festival of FUT pack weight was insane with every 2nd pack nearly being a blue. With no world cup mode this time around u expect them to go back to the ****ty pack weight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    I think people have forgotten packs during TOTS last year. They were crap for giving blues. However during festival of FUT pack weight was insane with every 2nd pack nearly being a blue. With no world cup mode this time around u expect them to go back to the ****ty pack weight.

Mate I think everyone knows they are crappy odds but they are the only cards worth having at this stage and the only chance we have of packing one is when they in the packs.

I literally could afford to put at least one version of any player in the game into my team right now so what's the point in opening 35 packs to get the best inform of a 92 godin.

I'll wait and blow them out of it when comes around.

• Advertisement

Yea makes sense I suppose, in a way. In another way gold players are worth a lot more now than they will in 2 weeks time. So it's a pretty big risk holding packs in my opinion.
    Saying that, I've about 12 packs saved myself. Coins mean nothing to me but if you're playing for coins opening now is the way to go.

Yea makes sense I suppose, in a way. In another way gold players are worth a lot more now than they will in 2 weeks time. So it's a pretty big risk holding packs in my opinion.
    Saying that, I've about 12 packs saved myself. Coins mean nothing to me but if you're playing for coins opening now is the way to go.

Most of us Holding packs aint playing for coins at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Playing 433 prem team. Who is your go to cm in that formation? Ive fabinio at cdm and 90 Eriksson in the mid. Who would y'all recommend? Ive 1.6 mill to spend.
    Thanks.

Upgrade your Fabinho to Kante and pick up Pogba. Gendouzi is also very good.

Fifa down again on ps4.
    I tried to play a few games of weekend league yesterday when they came back and I’m not kidding, I genuinely tested my controller after one game to see if the buttons were broke (they were fine)

I had about 3 hours free this morning so I think I’ll just knock this weekend league on the head, maybe get 2 wins tomorrow to bring me to 6 to at least get 1 player pick for the 86+ upgrade.

Well WL is well and truly ****ed this weekend.
    Origin down now as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Shows their incompetencies... for a company that receives billions every year and have as many server outages as they do. Madness.

I've used origin for a few years now and I can't remember it going down before.
    Maybe they didn't do fifa or something on it before but that's 3 times in the last 4 weeks I think its gone down.

Web app and everything down??

jayo26 wrote: »
    Web app and everything down??

Yep. I suspect wl points will be refunded too

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote:
    Yep. I suspect wl points will be refunded too

Don't you want this illuminous kit to make you forget about how ****e we are as a business. Ungrateful community.

Servers have been a joke when. They were online. Serious issues going on this weekend.

Don't you want this illuminous kit to make you forget about how ****e we are as a business. Ungrateful community.

Servers have been a joke when. They were online. Serious issues going on this weekend.

Yeah it was chronic man, I’m kinda glad they are down because I know I’d be tempted to try get a few more wins in wl but both today and yesterday when I did get to play the gameplay was horrendous, I could visibly see it was the same for my opponents by the number of mistakes they were making too.
    You literally had to stop your player upon receiving the ball and turn him, and then pass/shoot, like playing in slow motion.

The decent thing to do would be give everyone who entered, the same rewards they got the last time they entered, an extension to Tuesday is no good.
    But they won’t, Best we’ll get will be the 2000 wl points back.

This the first weekend I've had any problems with weekend league apart from when they extend it. I've 14 wins on so better still get them rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Are the EA servers down altogether? Can't connect to them at all never mind get into ultimate team.

Are the EA servers down altogether? Can't connect to them at all never mind get into ultimate team.

Completely down across the world for every game.
    Probably some network issue as there’s no way you’d lose a VM farm globally across multiple sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Looks like I picked the right time to be away although looks likely it might still be out by the time I get back tomorrow night

I usually play Apex Legends whenever FIFA is down... can’t even do that because Origin is down too :(

I usually play Apex Legends whenever FIFA is down... can’t even do that because Origin is down too :(

Its the joys of having multiple games from one provider.
    God bless steam

They did manage to put up an sbc though, Mexican poty, mena, 87 rated rm.

Requires an 83 rated team with 1 IF, so about 25k

https://twitter.com/futbiblenorge/status/1125098512297885698?s=21

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    Its the joys of having multiple games from one provider.
    God bless steam

I’ve resorted to PUBG.... a game I haven’t played in months :pac:

Advertisement