Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

I'd say Fabinho should get one too. Some performance and being on an early yellow too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    Sickened I sold van dijk last week haha.

I always said Fabinho’s card was worth it. Even if he never played he was still gonna get the upgrades.
    Now he’s gonna be 90 rated and maybe 91.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Emilio can score by kicking other player's foot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »

Still expecting that premium ucl sbc tomorrow, surely they’ll do a coin drain before tots??

And there it is! Tried one, got rakitic, least it wasn’t pulisic again!

And there it is! Tried one, got rakitic, least it wasn’t pulisic again!

Frakkin Blind.
    Wouldn’t mind but I used a ucl Sandro in it.
    Ah well I’m a pack whore

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    Frakkin Blind.
    Wouldn’t mind but I used a ucl Sandro in it.
    Ah well I’m a pack whore

Jesus not good, I might try one more :D I’ll see how high the prices go and sell if they go stupid high, but if not as high as last time I’ll just try a couple more myself. Would love that lw Ronaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Sold Headliner Lala last night

Gets an IF today

FFS

Jesus not good, I might try one more :D I’ll see how high the prices go and sell if they go stupid high, but if not as high as last time I’ll just try a couple more myself. Would love that lw Ronaldo

Second one tagliafico, not bad, I’ll quit while I’m somewhat ahead and sell the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

82 ucl card sold in seconds for 6k.

Madness ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You'd be mad to do these if you are using tradable cards. Literally the tiniest chance to pack something more than you would buy them for with the coins you'd make.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Actually can't play more than two games at the moment.... taking a break for this long has left my rusty and being in div 2 it's just full of knobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Between getting makelele as my icon, the fiasco of last weeks weekend league and now the objectives bug I think I’ve had it with this **** of a game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Between getting makelele as my icon, the fiasco of last weeks weekend league and now the objectives bug I think I’ve had it with this **** of a game

What's the objectives bug?

RossieMan wrote: »
    You'd be mad to do these if you are using tradable cards. Literally the tiniest chance to pack something more than you would buy them for with the coins you'd make.

You are of course 100% correct but I just can’t resist that “but what if I get Ronaldo?” Thought.

In my case I had dozens and dozens of those ucl cards as I suspected this sbc would come and I’ll make a few hundred k from it so no harm in chancing my arm myself but you’re right, you’d have to be extremely lucky to get anything.

It’s just a coin drain before tots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

wonski wrote: »
    82 ucl card sold in seconds for 6k.

Madness ðŸ˜

My ucl lovren sold for for 10k! Bin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

91 Sanchez and 90 Aurier incoming, lovely jubbly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Liamalone wrote: »
    91 Sanchez and 90 Aurier incoming, lovely jubbly :)

Bought aurier for like 100k before the group stages ended. Should be worth a few Bob now!

jayo26 wrote: »
    What's the objectives bug?

Trying to do the weekly objectives and it’s not recognising my results for the futswap players. EA are aware of it according to Twitter

Trying to do the weekly objectives and it’s not recognising my results for the futswap players. EA are aware of it according to Twitter

Just checked the app and I got my rewards. I take my rant back for now.......

For people holding packs for tots, are you opening on Friday for the community tots or waiting for the prem the following week?

I might do half this week, I know chances are slim but assuming Allan gets in his card would be class.
    Or a 94/95 ibra! I haven’t actually packed ibra all year so be a good time to start.

• Advertisement

No definite that's it's prem TOTS the week after either. That's just an assumption that it'll be the same as before. I see Bundeliga TOTS is a vote that's already gone live. Didn't spot a date on it so that could be interesting.

RossieMan wrote: »
    No definite that's it's prem TOTS the week after either. That's just an assumption that it'll be the same as before. I see Bundeliga TOTS is a vote that's already gone live. Didn't spot a date on it so that could be interesting.

Yeah they could change it up. Hope they give us the 2 guaranteed sbc’s per week for a tots player again.
    And hope we get a chance of a red tots player, didn’t it come through the monthly rewards last year which of course are gone now.
    They could do a red pick upgrade sbc similar to the 86+ red pick we have, so I’m def not submitting any more players into that until we find out more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

did one of the UCL premium SBC's cost me a few untradables in the clubs and about 60-70k in bought players... could have done it for cheaper but only have 200k and pretty much done with the game so thought feck it get it done as fast as possible...

got 92 pique, better than most but a posistion i really dont need a player for to be honest!

might try out a back five though with UEL Alonso, pique, nesta, POTM VVD, Futmas Valencia and DDG in goals and see what its like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

20190509-083711.jpg

I got togs de gea I'm happy enough with that. Not sure how I'm gonna fit him in tho but may use him when tots comes out.

Got my 2 best red picks of the season today,

Sadly, no not hazard or Werner but
    88 Gomez and 87 Brandt.

Gomez be useful in any serie a or Argentinian objective.

Had enough to do a UCL upgrade with untradables, had never looked. Packed 91 Sterling. 300k player but can't see how he's worth it. Will give him a run till something better comes along.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Kimmich and the French keeper from red picks.....opened packs then,walkout,Belgian flag..........Kompany! :(

Decided to open my packs.
    88 Thiago and an IF 86 Spanish striker.
    Now to decide what striker to do. Maybe Van Basten moments.
    Might as well since we're nearly at the end now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Blazer wrote: »
    Decided to open my packs.
    88 Thiago and an IF 86 Spanish striker.
    Now to decide what striker to do. Maybe Van Basten moments.
    Might as well since we're nearly at the end now anyway.

I did Van-Basten, and I regret it, he's very slow and not very agile

1-on-1's with the keeper and he'll always score, and he's good long range, but that doesn't suit my style of play

I would maybe suggest doing the loan first to try him out before committing to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Lads, was it 100% confirmed that there's no more icon SBCs? I've a mid-Michael Owen that I've been holding for an age that I might as well drop into the best SBC (that I might have a chance of completing) that's up there now if there's no chance of anything else coming.

Advertisement