Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

yeah I'm probably better off waiting anyway until I get my base icon pack.
    Knowing my luck I'd bloody get him again lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

hots wrote: »
    Lads, was it 100% confirmed that there's no more icon SBCs? I've a mid-Michael Owen that I've been holding for an age that I might as well drop into the best SBC (that I might have a chance of completing) that's up there now if there's no chance of anything else coming.

I was watching a vid the other day that was saying some EA account in some other country accidentaly posted a pic with all icons and there were a few that hadnt been released yet on it......Wouldnt surprise me to see EA release more under the "we have listened to you" guise!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Don't do icon sbcs .wait a few weeks. You'll do them for a fraction of the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Dozyart wrote: »
    I was watching a vid the other day that was saying some EA account in some other country accidentaly posted a pic with all icons and there were a few that hadnt been released yet on it......Wouldnt surprise me to see EA release more under the "we have listened to you" guise!

That was Poland EA, showed moments Lampard, Makelele and someone else

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

RossieMan wrote: »
    Don't do icon sbcs .wait a few weeks. You'll do them for a fraction of the price.

Yeah I wasn't looking to do them now just the icon one with my dead icon for the pack... but I don't want to burn him in an SBC that I don't want in a few weeks. I'll hold off for now I think, a moments Lampard beside Ballack and in front of Desailly would be lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Randomly put a bid on 89 Bruno Fernandes

Then I asked myself why

Don't even want him

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Did the UCL upgrade, had to buy one player and thought what the hell - got Keita's MOTM :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

nevelator wrote: »
    Did the UCL upgrade, had to buy one player and thought what the hell - got Keita's MOTM :(

Got Tadic myself :( Had 2 untradeable 84s and an 83 so didn't spend too much and have an 86 for an SBC I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Did one UCL Premium upgrade, got Fahrmann RttF 86 :(

Then opened my two red picks, Townsend 84 twice ffs :(:(

Is it worth doing the Vela SBC for the two packs and 90 rated card for sbc usage?

Liamalone wrote:
    Is it worth doing the Vela SBC for the two packs and 90 rated card for sbc usage?

Only if you have the players in your club for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Liamalone wrote: »
    Did one UCL Premium upgrade, got Fahrmann RttF 86 :(

Then opened my two red picks, Townsend 84 twice ffs :(:(

Yeah just about, cheapest 90 rated on market is 65k and his sbc is costing 75k.

You’ll probably do it a few k cheaper tomorrow though but yeah if you’re def going to use him in an sbc it’s probably worth picking him up to chance your arm with the packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Was against those ueafa marquee matchups, but with 2 hours left I have changed my mind. The three players pack was 76, 78 and 79 useless duplicate.

Spent 10k to do it apart from untradeables, will make 3k back. We are such pack whores.

Next time will just do the kit sbc. Similar value for money :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Did my usual investing in cl Alba when those sbcs are out. Bought about 20 for 61k. Hes up to 70k again now. I wonder will he get back to 80+ as usual or will he get hit by a possible market crash tomorrow?

I'd hold them for champions League team of the tourney announcement. Probably out after the final. Should require high rated blues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

This was when ultimate team meant it was a big thing to have cr7 on your team. This was my near end team in 2013 and was a decent squad then its all special cards now.

Screenshot-20190509-174804-Facebook.jpg

Would they ever just give some silver packs in the Marquee matchups!! :D Electrum packs are grand and all but its free money when they give a silver pack and the market floods with them. Been months since they've done it tho.

RossieMan wrote: »
    I'd hold them for champions League team of the tourney announcement. Probably out after the final. Should require high rated blues.

I'd say there'll be another run of UCL sbcs before that so i'll restock then. Its an easy money maker with Alba as he's the most used fullback for stock La Liga teams.

Please win Chelsea so my Marcos Alonso gets an upgrade!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Please win Chelsea so my Marcos Alonso gets an upgrade!

Have RTTF Fabihno, Aurier, Mkhitaryan and Alonso so looks like I'm doing OK out of all this.

Only Fabihno is tradable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

That bloody mkhitaryan card destroys me as it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Scottish Prem golds are insta selling at 9500,just made a handy 40k,check your clubs lads

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

If you've any Scottish gold players theyre going for near max bin since the sbc dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Dozyart wrote:
    Scottish Prem golds are insta selling at 9500,just made a handy 40k,check your clubs lads

You beat me to it ha ha

Dozyart wrote: »

Just came here to post that too, I sold mine an hour ago for 6k as I thought the price would come back down as the packs from marquee matchups are fairly average.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    You beat me to it ha ha

Had 3. Listed them.... 2 sold in 5 seconds for 9900 happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Had 3. Listed them.... 2 sold in 5 seconds for 9900 happy days

3rd one just disappeared...... No coins. No player...... Weird

It's ridiculous that they've made that all gold players being honest. It's this sort of SBC that wasn't missed. The packs are fecking crap too, what are people thinkoing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Just won the Draft there, well 94 Gullit and 95 Messi won it for me lol. A typical Fifa bull**** penalty and sending off didn't ruin the final for me, just dropped Gullit back into CB, the man is a machine!

Mega pack and a rare gold players pack for winning it.

Make sure you have at least 2 Barca and Liverpool players in your club, last week they included Ajax and spurs in the weekly objectives so they could easily do Barca and Liverpool this week and after the ucl marquee matchups where they were selling for 6k most people will have sold their cheap ones.

• Advertisement

Arsenal gone 2-1 up and 5-2 on aggregate so they’re fine but Chelsea just conceded. 2-2 on aggregate.

Advertisement