Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

When will the RTTF players get upgraded, tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

When will the RTTF players get upgraded, tomorrow?

It'll be tomorrow evening/ Saturday if it's anything like the past updates. Could be delayed with TOTS out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Are none of the weekly objectives working? The score 2 goals in 8 online games isn't moving for me, it is stuck at 5 and won't increase despite me scoring twice in the last two games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Are none of the weekly objectives working? The score 2 goals in 8 online games isn't moving for me, it is stuck at 5 and won't increase despite me scoring twice in the last two games.

Log out and back in and it should update

There's issues. They gave acknowledged it and it'll still count your games, they said anyway.

• Advertisement

Another Alonso update :)

Have to say, the rttf cards have been a super addition to fifa, they’ve really added excitement to the European games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

European MOTMs also looking lovely... Lucas, Auba, Fabinho/Origi/Gini. Lovely stuff

European MOTMs also looking lovely... Lucas, Auba, Fabinho/Origi/Gini. Lovely stuff

Yeah kepa will probably get it from Chelsea game and blind should get a domestic motm for scoring in Dutch cup final.

I’ll hold off on my tots pack opening until after midnight tomorrow just on the slim chance I get one of these motm/hero cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I’ll hold off on my tots pack opening until after midnight tomorrow just on the slim chance I get one of these motm/hero cards.

Good shout. I would have opened straight at 6.

Although I think most of the packs I have saved are untradeable so unless I get someone who works in my teams it's all SBC stuff really.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I think that requirement of gold cards only in Scottish league was a mistake. There are only 5 Scottish players from that league and maybe 20 regular gold cards that meet the criteria in total. You need 2-4 out of 20 available to complete.

Done it anyway. 84 Leno. Not good.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Going to play this weekend,

Been keeping an eye on prices, and 96 Messi has dropped to 1m, so grabbing him. I might have saved a little more by waiting for PL TOTS. But I want him for this weekend.

Now just wondering if I should grab the IF Ronaldo too, for ultimate ****housery.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Going to play this weekend,

Been keeping an eye on prices, and 96 Messi has dropped to 1m, so grabbing him. I might have saved a little more by waiting for PL TOTS. But I want him for this weekend.

Now just wondering if I should grab the IF Ronaldo too, for ultimate ****housery.

You know you want to.

Screw it, done.

4231 with Ronnie and Messi on the wide CAMs. Let’s do this. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Got 89 Hummels in the MM. First time I've ever got anyone decent from MM, I usually get garbage.

Lol someone hacked EA’s twitch stream and streamed a German cop show for an hour before they managed to stop it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Lol someone hacked EA’s twitch stream and streamed a German cop show for an hour before they managed to stop it.

They probably only saying it was a hack it was probably another **** up.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

bloody hell Ibra with 87 pace...christ above.
    As if he wasn't lethal enough already.

Are people opening packs today, or saving for a specific league?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Are people opening packs today, or saving for a specific league?

I was gonna wait for Premier league but I think I'm gonna open mine later id love that ibra. I know I won't get him but there is always a chance.

• Advertisement

D6OJNGjUIAATg64.png
    5gbuycpj0fx21.jpg
    09218uth0fx21.jpg

Snipe scottish golds. A fortune to be made.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Like the look of that Allan. He'll fit nicely into my team too
    Think i'll grab him.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

The SBC cards have a different layout than the other TOTS cards?

Edit: Odegaard is a TOTS moments card for 3 assists in a game.

Got tots Hernandez from a pack. 88 rated RM EPL.
    Will keep him just for the objectives. He's only going for 50k at present but I reckon once people see the challenges that will go up.

nevelator wrote: »
    The SBC cards have a different layout than the other TOTS cards?

I think the SBC card for Odergarrd is being called a "TOTS Moment" card, rather than a TOTS card. So slightly different.

My guess is it lets them do SBCs for players like, say, Pogba who doesn't deserve a straight up TOTS card but they can get one in this way.

EA just tweeted that tots Sissoko is coming in an SBC later this week.
    Snap up those Newcastle and Spurs players.

Also 3 x futswap players in weekly challenge.
    Easy peasy for them...
    7 mexican players needed for one of them though..beat squad battles on semi-pro

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

****... 95 Ibra. If he’s at a nice price, he’s replacing my FB Ibra - a true servant to my club.

****... 95 Ibra. If he’s at a nice price, he’s replacing my FB Ibra - a true servant to my club.

He'll be ridiculously priced. His max bin is a million. I can't see too many appearing until they raise the cap.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    He'll be ridiculously priced. His max bin is a million. I can't see too many appearing until they raise the cap.

Haven't seen one at all. I think I'm gonna take plunge on 92 socrates loved his 91 card.

Advertisement