Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Waiting for prices to settle then going to pick up some discard price TOTS before they skyrocket in price like last year!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What is the quick sell price of TOTS cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Lord TSC wrote: »
    What is the quick sell price of TOTS cards?

O'Shea is already down at about 20k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    Waiting for prices to settle then going to pick up some discard price TOTS before they skyrocket in price like last year!

I was gonna do same but been waiting too long. Gonna open packs as soon as wife disapeers ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Ibras's max bin is 2 mill.
    Saw 2 up there and one went asap. This was on pc.
    Both gone now.

Crazy price.
    Considering his sbc was 250k or so.
    I got his fb card in the random fb sbc and I find him amazing this time around. But he's not worth 2 million purely because he's MLS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Around 1.7m on ps4.

Mad price. Some players have a lot of cash, though.

Blazer wrote:
    Ibras's max bin is 2 mill. Saw 2 up there and one went asap. This was on pc. Both gone now.

Where are you seeing it as 2 million? It's showing as 1 million on futbin and futwiz.

O'shea is 28k ish on pc. Gonna wait a bit longer and see does he drop more.

It is 2m now. Futbin and others need more time to adjust.

wonski wrote:
    It is 2m now. Futbin and others need more time to adjust.

So it is. A couple just under 2 million on pc. The card actually looks worth it too given some of the prices of other cards.

Boo Allan has shot up in price. I'm sure he'll drop but i wanted to grab him for weekend league this evening. Don't feel like spending 480k on him though.

• Advertisement

Allan has risen about 120k since I bought him so will get chance to try them out and still have an option to cash out before prices drop again over weekend.

Starting off with this
    Screenshot-20190510-201413-Companion.jpg

But change to this via game plan

Screenshot-20190510-201459-Companion.jpg

jayo26 wrote: »
    Allan has risen about 120k since I bought him so will get chance to try them out and still have an option to cash out before prices drop again over weekend.
    [/img]

Let me know how he is. He looks like a mini TOTY Kante. So agile and strong on paper.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Let me know how he is. He looks like a mini TOTY Kante. So agile and strong on paper.

I've rally liked all his cards over pa's few years just found him a bit short but will give him a go again. Tots can looks decent too.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Opens pack...
    Walkout...
    Blue flare... Tots... Get in...

English flag... GK...huh

Henderson lol..

In the same pack inform Braithwaite.

To top it off it was an untradable pack ha ha. Thanks EA

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Opens pack...
    Walkout...
    Blue flare... Tots... Get in...

English flag... GK...huh

Henderson lol..

In the same pack inform Braithwaite.

To top it off it was an untradable pack ha ha. Thanks EA

Henderson will come in useful for an SBC.

Screenshot-20190510-201459-Companion.jpg

You seriously need to upgrade Nedved to his prime.
    Sticks out like a sore thumb amongst that lot :)

Blazer wrote: »

He is untradeable and I really like him I have otw Anderson there too but I prefer nedved.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Or even considering the rest of his team a better lw than than Nedved. I have his prime and he's alright but would be a let down in a side like that

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Decided to pop open a few packs, specifically ones with silvers in them since the EFL cards are out.

Got Wan-Bissika in one :) Handy 200k, and makes saving some packs worth while.

Or even considering the rest of his team a better lw than than Nedved. I have his prime and he's alright but would be a let down in a side like that

I’m not saying Nedved is bad, he’s actually unreal in game, it’s just having a middle icon in the middle of all those primes.
    R9 you can allow seeing as I only copped him now. :)

• Advertisement

He is untradeable and I really like him I have otw Anderson there too but I prefer nedved.

I'd switch it up to 4-1-2-1-2 starting and get Carinball Neymar (you've pretty much got enough coins for him if you do some selling i'm sure, and he's AMAZING) and then maybe FUTBday Costa and then have Costa on the left and Neymar on the right when you go 4-3-3.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    I'd switch it up to 4-1-2-1-2 starting and get Carinball Neymar (you've pretty much got enough coins for him if you do some selling i'm sure, and he's AMAZING) and then maybe FUTBday Costa and then have Costa on the left and Neymar on the right when you go 4-3-3.

I'll see how it plays for me mate and might concider changing it up but at moment I'm kinda happy with how I play and what they do for me.

Right 39 packs to open 19 are rare mega and 10 rare gold players and 2 jumbo rare gold players. Rest are premium packs ill report back in 10 minutes to tell you how excited I am at packing ibra.

I'll see how it plays for me mate and might concider changing it up but at moment I'm kinda happy with how I play and what they do for me.

Totally get that... i just enjoy discussing squad building. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Decided to pop open a few packs, specifically ones with silvers in them since the EFL cards are out.

Got Wan-Bissika in one :) Handy 200k, and makes saving some packs worth while.

Haha, I got the blue, the English flag, right back, nice one it’s....wan....James! Cheers!

Not complaining will do for an sbc.

2 blues.. Welsh keeper and pourtsmouth right mid. Best player after that was 85 benzema. About 200 euro worth of packs maybe???

Anyone get Sissoko's NIF card in packs?
    If so you're getting it upgraded to his tots version.
    EA "forget" to mention that him and some other guy weren't in packs so anyone that got their base cards will get the tots versions.
    Christ they're so bad.

Also both cards are now available in packs.
    And also the SBC will be running still during the week as well.

EA "forget" to mention that him and some other guy weren't in packs so anyone that got their base cards will get the tots versions.
    Christ they're so bad.

Just had a look at him there... that card is GARBAGE. :D

Christ they're so bad.

Just seen the message. Now Sissoko sbc is 100% coming.

• Advertisement

Packed sissoko early and was wondering what was going on. His card looks fairly crap anyway. His defensive stars just aren't great. Night make a decent CM.

Advertisement